The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

+5
mikeseaton
Bunjie
iTLD
gobigcity
Alex
9 posters

The new control panel is coming soon

JH
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Warning level : 100 %

The new control panel is coming soon - Page 2 Empty Re: The new control panel is coming soon

Post by JH 2012-06-13, 10:59 am

TelAbsorbs wrote:The TEL domain is FIDDLE-FADDLE.
    This comment is just nonsense. I don't want to argue on this level!
    gobigcity
    gobigcity

The new control panel is coming soon - Page 2 Empty Re: The new control panel is coming soon

Post by gobigcity 2012-06-13, 1:52 pm

Fiddle-faddle may be a bit much but you have to admit, it really smells bad.
    JLouisBiz
    JLouisBiz
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Hobbies : Buying gold
    Warning level : 75 %

Post by JLouisBiz 2012-06-13, 8:36 pm

You see guys, my TEL domains did not work for quite some time. Loss of clients, loss of business, just as usual.

The anatomy of handling anything where TELNIC has the ultimate responsibility is this one:

• Complain to registrar
    • If registrar does not react, like they did not for quite some time, complain to TELNIC
    • TELNIC will claim not being responsible
    • Complain once more to TELNIC
    • You get even more claims how TELNIC is not responsible
    • Complain on Twitter
    • You will find out TELNIC don't wanna hear about it on Twitter, they block the requests;
    • Complain on TELTALK:ORG
    • Conversation will change from the problem to the "username" issues
    • Complain on high ranking websites, appearing on the top list of Google
    • Send requests to attorneys to commence the process to get damages
    • Find out your domains suddenly WORK

Now, my domains which were affected over last many days, do work, and the TELNIC's DNS servers respond with the queries.

Username and password for the maintenance of 950 TEL domain pages, yet do not work. But I guess, through the manic publication of the malfunction of TEL domain, that will be also handled by TELNIC and registrar in the background, without informing me anything.

You are Internet guys. You know well that it is usual that Internet companies such as registrar, web hosting companies and others are pretty quick on handling issues, at least you get confirmation that something is wrong.

With TEL domain, I did not get any confirmation for days, and all I got is that TELNIC anonymous staff was whining how it is "not their DNS servers" which is not true, because NIC.TEL domain belongs to TELNIC and on that domain ALL TEL domain DNS servers are being served. It was a blatant lie.

My attorney is now closely observing the malfunction case and is completing evidences of what worked at what time and how.
    gobigcity
    gobigcity

Post by gobigcity 2012-06-13, 11:13 pm

They are going to get a lot of litigation coming which is too bad. I really believed in these guys especially Henri.tel
    TelFan
    TelFan

Post by TelFan 2012-06-14, 5:59 am

TelAbsorbs wrote:My attorney is now closely observing the malfunction case and is completing evidences of what worked at what time and how.
    Sounds like a thriller. I don't expect a law suit against Telnic would be successful, but it'll be very interesting to know about the outcome.
    Tel
    Tel
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Tel 2012-06-14, 12:45 pm

Hello Jean Louis, How do you want to proof the malfunction which you have experienced? And how do you numeralize the appeared damages?
    JLouisBiz
    JLouisBiz
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Hobbies : Buying gold
    Warning level : 75 %

Post by JLouisBiz 2012-08-19, 5:32 am

Hello, sorry for not answering, I did not see this earlier.

I have nice system of documenting the flow of people who inquiry with me, and there is number of people who inquiry through TEL domains. But what the heck, I am not going to waste my time on TELNIC again.

My domains work now, and I was quite aware also before the failure that their system has malfunctions, so I guess it is my own fault.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 2:29 am