The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!
The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

The best ranked .tels on Google

TelFan
TelFan
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2012-05-31
Posts : 318 Points : 9246
Reputation : 84
Warning level : 100 %

The best ranked .tels on Google Empty The best ranked .tels on Google

Post by TelFan on 2012-11-30, 7:48 am

comoxvalley.tel
crediton.tel
combewalks.tel
telireland.tel
lebanonwineries.tel
carlow.tel
theploughappleton.tel
talfen.tel
csirt.tel
removal.tel
madrid.tel
stockholmtaxi.tel
carswap.tel
lebanonairlines.tel
buddhabar.tel
tuomo.tel
lebanoncaragents.tel
dialaroom
dialaroom
Newbie
Newbie

Join date : 2012-05-23
Posts : 8 Points : 2669
Reputation : 6
Warning level : 100 %

The best ranked .tels on Google Empty Re: The best ranked .tels on Google

Post by dialaroom on 2013-01-23, 5:15 am

"One of the best ranked .tels on Google" is for sale or giveaway
Carswap.tel gets about 600 unique visitors a month. I get at least 7 emails a week wanting carswap listings.
Have no time to monetise this .tel. Should be easy to convert it to a good paying .tel. Google page 1 for "carswap" Registered at Name.com.

Any offers?- if no offers by end of Jan will transfer to first Name.com account holder who wants it. Or just wait for it to drop in March.
Orangeblossom
Orangeblossom
Junior Member
Junior Member

Join date : 2012-12-31
Posts : 27 Points : 3064
Reputation : 8
Warning level : 100 %

The best ranked .tels on Google Empty Re: The best ranked .tels on Google

Post by Orangeblossom on 2013-01-23, 8:26 am

dialaroom wrote:"One of the best ranked .tels on Google" is for sale or giveaway
Carswap.tel gets about 600 unique visitors a month. I get at least 7 emails a week wanting carswap listings.
Have no time to monetise this .tel. Should be easy to convert it to a good paying .tel. Google page 1 for "carswap" Registered at Name.com.

Any offers?- if no offers by end of Jan will transfer to first Name.com account holder who wants it. Or just wait for it to drop in March.

Please excuse my ignorance but what is a Carswop?
dialaroom
dialaroom
Newbie
Newbie

Join date : 2012-05-23
Posts : 8 Points : 2669
Reputation : 6
Warning level : 100 %

The best ranked .tels on Google Empty Re: The best ranked .tels on Google

Post by dialaroom on 2013-01-23, 11:50 am

Orangeblossom wrote:
dialaroom wrote:"One of the best ranked .tels on Google" is for sale or giveaway
Carswap.tel gets about 600 unique visitors a month. I get at least 7 emails a week wanting carswap listings.
Have no time to monetise this .tel. Should be easy to convert it to a good paying .tel. Google page 1 for "carswap" Registered at Name.com.

Any offers?- if no offers by end of Jan will transfer to first Name.com account holder who wants it. Or just wait for it to drop in March.

Please excuse my ignorance but what is a Carswop?
It's just a way of changing your car for another, with or without a cash incentive. See Carswapshop.com if you really want to know more. It's not very exciting, so unless you're really bored I wouldn't bother. (Not selling this very well am I)
avatar
maxi
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Join date : 2012-08-27
Posts : 1008 Points : 23075
Reputation : 467
Warning level : 100 %

The best ranked .tels on Google Empty Re: The best ranked .tels on Google

Post by maxi on 2013-01-23, 9:13 pm

TelFan wrote:madrid.tel
TelFan, may I ask you, by what keywords or by what particular searches this (for example) TEL is ranked well by Google?


___________________________________________________
www.Dailininkas.com _ www.Painting-Artist.com _ www.Aquarelica.com
TelFan
TelFan
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2012-05-31
Posts : 318 Points : 9246
Reputation : 84
Warning level : 100 %

The best ranked .tels on Google Empty Re: The best ranked .tels on Google

Post by TelFan on 2013-01-23, 9:50 pm

maxi wrote:
TelFan wrote:madrid.tel
TelFan, may I ask you, by what keywords or by what particular searches this (for example) TEL is ranked well by Google?
I admit I have made it easy and searched only for site:.tel

Now different, but nice domains appear on page one:
luxemburg.tel
swords.tel
stratford.tel
(madrid.tel disappeared)
marimax
marimax
Junior Member
Junior Member

Join date : 2012-05-02
Posts : 33 Points : 3069
Reputation : 9
Warning level : 100 %

The best ranked .tels on Google Empty Re: The best ranked .tels on Google

Post by marimax on 2013-02-04, 7:12 pm

""One of the best ranked .tels on Google" is for sale or giveaway
Carswap.tel gets about 600 unique visitors a month."

Are you kidding us ? One of my .tel domains gets over 3000
Moonlight
Moonlight
Senior Member
Senior Member

Join date : 2012-08-10
Posts : 203 Points : 6456
Reputation : 79
Warning level : 100 %

The best ranked .tels on Google Empty Re: The best ranked .tels on Google

Post by Moonlight on 2013-02-05, 6:15 pm

marimax wrote:Are you kidding us ? One of my .tel domains gets over 3000
Telfan wrote that his domain is one of the best ranked .tels on Google. Dialaroom was only referencing to that statement.
No doubt your domain is more successful. How did you reach those good numbers?
avatar
maxi
High-Flyer
High-Flyer

Join date : 2012-08-27
Posts : 1008 Points : 23075
Reputation : 467
Warning level : 100 %

The best ranked .tels on Google Empty Re: The best ranked .tels on Google

Post by maxi on 2013-02-05, 6:39 pm

From 3000 monthly visitors the revenue from Adsense could be something of about $10 monthly or more. So, in a year there could be no less than $120.

Sponsored content

The best ranked .tels on Google Empty Re: The best ranked .tels on Google

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is 2019-05-25, 5:05 am