The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

+7
TELcp
Natal
Moonlight
Tim Spears
Expert
mikeseaton
FrankW.
11 posters

name dialing providers

TELcp
    TELcp
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Warning level : 100 %

name dialing providers - Page 2 Empty Re: name dialing providers

Post by TELcp 2013-01-10, 8:43 am

Tim Spears wrote:Telnic could adjust their system easily by increasing the allowance for number of subdomains in case the number of entries per subdomain would be reduced. The domain owner could choose between two modules (3,000 subdomains each with large space or 20,000 subdomains each with little space).

This sub domain topic has been discussed in detail at Telnic Forum.
    Telnic has no objection to the number of sub domains per tel domain.
    Only thing is that at present they host only 2999 sub domains. It comes free with every .tel registration.

But, unfortunately we can not find any registrar who is willing to take over hosting for additional numbers of sub domains. If we can find a hosting provider for .tel who may charge according to the number of sub domains, Telnic will no doubt provide all necessary technical advices for such project. Then one can have millions of sub domains per tel domain.

IMHO, Telnic should have initiated this instead of making cheap websites out of tel domains.
    mikeseaton
    mikeseaton
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

.tel domain : MIkeSeaton.tel

Post by mikeseaton 2013-01-10, 8:46 am

Tim Spears wrote:Telnic could adjust their system easily by increasing the allowance for number of subdomains in case the number of entries per subdomain would be reduced. The domain owner could choose between two modules (3,000 subdomains each with large space or 20,000 subdomains each with little space).
    Agreed - Telnic could do this.

But they won't - for the reason that IMO the current objective of Telnic/Telnames is to sell ONE TELNAMES TEL to EACH USER @ £14.95 (soon to be £24.95) per year.

Anything that encourages several users to use the same .TEL defeats that objective !

http://MikeSeaton.tel
    TELcp
    TELcp
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by TELcp 2013-01-10, 9:18 am

mikeseaton wrote:for the reason that IMO the current objective of Telnic/Telnames is to sell ONE TELNAMES TEL to EACH USER @ £14.95 (soon to be £24.95) per year.
    Anything that encourages several users to use the same .TEL defeats that objective !
    http://MikeSeaton.tel

Then, they should not have introduced the sub doamain structure at the beginning. They should have done the "ONE TELNAMES TEL to EACH USER @ £14.95" straight away from the right beginning.
    If the latter was introduced in 2008, I bet you and I wouldn't be here at this forum today. Would you?
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2013-01-10, 9:52 am

TELcp wrote:They should have done the "ONE TELNAMES TEL to EACH USER @ £14.95" straight away from the right beginning.

If the latter was introduced in 2008, I bet you and I wouldn't be here at this forum today. Would you?
    I certainly would not be interested in one-page TEL. And I surely would not paid at Landrush my $300 for such TELs (but I was willing to paid them for few my multi-folder TELs - and paid them).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 7:19 am