The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

2 posters

Machine-to-machine communication (M2M) & mobile internet

Alex
    Admin

Warning level : 100 %
    Comments : I have left TelTalk.org.

Please contact the new forum
    owner "tel.community" instead!

Machine-to-machine communication (M2M) & mobile internet Empty Machine-to-machine communication (M2M) & mobile internet

Post by Alex 2012-06-03, 5:29 pm

Cisco Visual Networking Index: Forecast and Methodology, 2010–2015:

A growing amount of Internet traffic is originating with non-PC devices. In 2010, only 3 percent of Internet
    traffic originated with non-PC devices, but by 2015 the non-PC share of Internet traffic will grow to 15 percent.
    PC-originated traffic will grow at a CAGR of 33 percent, while TVs, tablets, smartphones, and machine-to-machine
    (M2M) modules will have growth rates of 101 percent, 216 percent, 144 percent, and 258 percent, respectively

Cisco Visual Networking Index: Global Mobile Data Traffic Forecast Update, 2011–2016:

Global mobile data traffic grew 2.3-fold in 2011, more than doubling for the fourth year in a row. The 2011
    mobile data traffic growth rate was higher than anticipated. Last year’s forecast projected that the growth rate
    would be 131 percent. This year’s estimate is that global mobile data traffic grew 133 percent in 2011.

Last year’s mobile data traffic was eight times the size of the entire global Internet in 2000. Global mobile
    data traffic in 2011 (597 petabytes per month) was over eight times greater than the total global Internet traffic in
    2000 (75 petabytes per month).

Please follow the links above and read the complete white papers.

Can you imagine .tel could play an important role within this scenario?
    Bunjie
    Bunjie
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Warning level : 100 %

Machine-to-machine communication (M2M) & mobile internet Empty Re: Machine-to-machine communication (M2M) & mobile internet

Post by Bunjie 2012-06-04, 4:13 am

Unless telnic develop the use of sub profiles to store resumes, and other stuff then no as it's up to telnic to develop the micro-format storage as what we have right now is just web links and notes while it's enough to get started on transferring data it's just not enough or right to be having the data on active web accessible sub domains, it needs to be using the resources of a sub domain but enterable as a none active profile only to be seen by services wanting access to my resume data.

We don't need to change the proxy to print it out, it just needs the back end storage of it being in a micro format that can be put on a 'named' sub profile and takes up the place of 1 sub domain profile for each micro-format profile storage you use.

AKA I want to store my resume in .tel to transfer it to another person, I add the data in my basic CP and it's stored as a none active profile called 'resume' but takes the resources from 1 sub-domain resume.bunjie.tel that is not linkable to and becomes 'phantom'. AKA it exists when another service in the back end wants access to my resume for data transfer or update but if I try to web link to it, it fails or redirects to the main page.
    That is because the current security encryption is not good enough, also we don't want those sub domains showing up just because we have 'private data', we just want them to be 'phantom' to the back end for services and not for public display.

We don't want to be going down the incredible long tail domains for data transfer that are none standard, we should only be requesting back end data from our primary urls. aka a bunjie.tel back end query grants access to sub profile micro-formated data, but is storing it on sub domains to use the resources but they're phantom to the main system that only requires the outside person to call up bunjie.tel
    But it needs to be ordered and tagged in the micro-format and they can start with resumes... the most logical thing we need to transfer to another device or remote-system.
    Then they can give us a 'standard m2m data' storage micro-format for generic stuff, but we need resumes asap callable by remote machines and telephonic systems.

Current date/time is 2024-05-16, 8:50 am