The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

4 posters

Why is the SEO for Dot Tel that bad?

Tix
    Tix

Warning level : 100 %

Why is the SEO for Dot Tel that bad? Empty Why is the SEO for Dot Tel that bad?

Post by Tix 2013-07-31, 7:31 pm

Easy answer!

Because currently (*) it's not possible to do SEO with Dot Tel:

http://www.affilorama.com/search-engine-optimization/top-6-on-page-seo-factors

Top 6 On-Page SEO Factors

#1. Use high-quality, original content

"Original" means at least 25% different from any other content, and preferably 50% different - any less and you risk having your content picked up as "duplicate content" and virtually excluded from search engine results because of this.

High-quality content will keep visitors on your website for longer. Several search engines (notably Google) pay attention to this, and your page earns kudos for being so evidently interesting.

#2. Insert your keyword into the first 50 words

When indexing your site most search engines focus on the first part of your page, so it's important that this section is particularly relevant. For this reason it's essential that you insert your main keyword phrase into the first 50 words of your article.

#3. Have a keyword density of at least 1%

As we've mentioned, keyword density is no longer as big of a factor evaluated by Search Engines - as they've gotten smarter, they tend to look more at the content as a whole, rather than specific matches for keywords when people search. This means that you should spend more of your time focusing on producing quality content, and less on targeting a specific keyword.

That said, we still recommend you should still try and achieve a keyword density range of between 1% and 4%. Going any higher than this will make you look like a scammer and you'll end up being penalized. However, you should easily (and inadvertently) reach these targets if you just write your content naturally.

The easiest way to analyze the keyword density of any page is to use the Page Analysis tool in Traffic Travis.

#4. Word your title tags carefully

Title tags display the title of your page. This text shows up as the clickable heading of your search engine listing and at the top of the browser window. It's crucial that your title tags give the search engines a very clear message about the subject of your page, so they should contain the keywords that you want to optimize for.

Example 1: If your article is about weight loss, then the page title might be "How to Lose Weight"or "Weight Loss Secrets."

Example 2: If you want to optimize your page on how to play the piano, you can just simply call it "How to Play the Piano."

It sounds so obvious, but you'd be surprised how many pages have title tags such as "New Page" or "Page 1." - don't make the same mistake.

#5. Include your keywords in your internal links

The search engines use the words in your text link or anchor text as a factor in determining the nature of the page you are linking to; this means that they assume a link with the text "Dog training" is probably a link to a site about dog training.

You can leverage this concept to give your own pages a boost.

Have you seen sites where you need to click the "Home" or "Homepage" link to get back to the home page? Unfortunately these site owners are unaware that by doing this, they are optimizing their page for "home" instead of their keyword! We recommend that, rather than simply naming your internal link 'Home', you should name it "Weight Loss home" or "How to Play the Piano home" - this ensures that you improve the optimization of your main keyword.

We recommend you apply a similar concept to as many of your site pages as possible, and westrongly recommend against using  "click here" or "page 2" when linking against internal pages, unless you are trying to rank well for those keywords!

#6. Use H1 tags and use them well

H1 tags are similar to newspaper headlines. They are the first things that the search engines look at when indexing your page and ideally, they will give a good indication of what your page is all about. If your H1 tags contain your keywords, then your page will be seen as more relevant.

Unfortunately, many people don't use H1 tags because the default style is a huge font that's not very pleasing to the eye! However, it's not too difficult to use CSS to alter the style of these tags and it's well worth the effort.
    Tix
    Tix

Why is the SEO for Dot Tel that bad? Empty Re: Why is the SEO for Dot Tel that bad?

Post by Tix 2013-07-31, 7:37 pm

Do I have to mention #1 is the most effective and most important point?

And it's the biggest Dot Tel problem, because where can I insert my content into a Dot Tel - and how much?
    Where can I post my articles, my reports, my interviews, my experiences, my descriptions, my reviews, my feedback, my ... , ... ?

Instead I can use a Dot Tel only as a link farm. And Google knows: link farm = spam site!
    Tix
    Tix

Why is the SEO for Dot Tel that bad? Empty Re: Why is the SEO for Dot Tel that bad?

Post by Tix 2013-07-31, 8:32 pm

Tix wrote:Because currently (*) it's not possible to do SEO with Dot Tel:
    This will change as soon an advanced China template will be available at Telnic.
    Mad Max
    Mad Max
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Mad Max 2013-07-31, 9:13 pm

this problem was known in 2009 already
    why should telnic care now?
    Tix
    Tix

Post by Tix 2013-07-31, 9:57 pm

Without #1. high-quality, original content a website will never (I repeat: never) perform well on search engines!
    This includes especially the amount of content!
    Hill10
    Hill10

Post by Hill10 2018-01-20, 2:30 am

Most of these SEO companies charge huge amounts for their services and as for the small business owners it can be hard to pay that amount. I also had limited budget so finding cost effective, affordable seo services was very hard for me. But after some research I was able to find a good company and now working with them since 2015.
    shahid1
    shahid1
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

.tel domain : shahid.tel
    Number of .tel domains : 100+
    Company : None
    Service : Lifetime
    Profession : Self Employed
    Experience : 18 yrs
    Hobbies : Investing, Strategic Planning
    Slogan : Be Your Self, Don't lose hope.

Post by shahid1 2018-03-01, 8:00 am

Hello Everyone,

we all love SEO and that was one of the reason we have been personally using .tels for long tail keyword and it has proven to be good in the past but since the the new version of tel came without the subdomains we built our own system but had difficulty in order to fully make it functional and usable for all.

content matters as well as pages/subdomains that can be created in an instant so now you can create subdomains as well as use the article section to add as much as content  including H1-H6 tags you can along with pictures and video links and banners you choose what you like.

we have added additional  settings which enable you to add google webmaster tools verification so you can let your .tel crawl and be noticed on search engines.

in the mean time if you feel you have to setup a page and need help in understanding if you have the pages aligned properly for content as per SEO rules but leading search engines we can help you with free follow up of your page with SEO tools we use such as ( WebTextTool ) & ( Website Auditor )

http://www.tel.community/t4512p100-developing-me-developing-tel-is-coming-soon#17783

hope this helps

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-29, 7:03 am