The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

4 posters

What specific development for .tel domains is most desired?

Poll

What specific development for .tel domains is most desired?

[ 14 ]
    What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_left22%What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_left3%What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 6 ]
    What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_left9%What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 6 ]
    What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_left9%What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 9 ]
    What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_left14%What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 7 ]
    What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_left11%What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 6 ]
    [ 5 ]
    What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_left8%What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 5 ]
    What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_left8%What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_right [8%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_left6%What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Bar_right [6%] 

Total Votes: 64
    Alex
    Admin

Warning level : 100 %
    Comments : I have left TelTalk.org.

Please contact the new forum
    owner "tel.community" instead!

What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Empty What specific development for .tel domains is most desired?

Post by Alex 2012-04-29, 7:12 pm

This forum has just been created by me this weekend, so I collected some ideas myself.

After registered members have brought in further ideas, we can start a more representative poll.

Last edited by TelTalk on 2012-04-29, 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Alex
    Admin

What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Empty Re: What specific development for .tel domains is most desired?

Post by Alex 2012-04-29, 7:19 pm

If you have more ideas, please post them here!

Here some examples with lower priority:

• Programming a more flexible layout on .tel domains with more than only one column
    • Displaying friends from TelFriends on .tel domains (similar to the way Twitter does)
    Artaban
    Artaban
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

.tel domain : Restaurantes.tel
    Zodiac : Taurus Chinese zodiac : Goat

What specific development for .tel domains is most desired? Empty Re: What specific development for .tel domains is most desired?

Post by Artaban 2012-05-07, 3:55 am

Allow to use some kind of html code, like in Wordpess widgets.
    allvipdomains
    allvipdomains

Post by allvipdomains 2012-05-07, 9:31 am

I suscribe the Artaban afirmation:
    Artaban wrote:Allow to use some kind of html code, like in Wordpess widgets.
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex 2012-05-08, 11:15 am

Artaban wrote:Allow to use some kind of html code, like in Wordpess widgets.
    Yes, even if it's limited in specification and / or size, it could improve the look of .tel domains a lot.
    JLouisBiz
    JLouisBiz
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Hobbies : Buying gold
    Warning level : 75 %

Post by JLouisBiz 2012-06-15, 4:41 am

That automatic RSS for TELs is possible, one can see on this stupid project of mine:
    http://tel2rss.com

By adding on your tel the words 2rss.com you get your page's RSS: for example: http://stupid.tel2rss.com would give the RSS for stupid.tel and it is not a big deal to implement this kind of service on TEL domains. It would certainly boost the ways of promoting the TEL domain, if implemented directly onto TEL domain, by the registry TELNIC LIMITED.

Direct uploads of pictures will never be possible on TEL domain, because they guys did not invest in hosting, they invested into much simpler database holding DNS entries, and they are without pictures.

So, guestbooks, calendar, and such is outside of the scope of what TEL domain was invented for.

Background pictures and better aesthetics is a MUST, because how it looks now, the TEL templates are ALARMING BAD. I mean, TELNIC once already changed the templates, and that was a deformed and ugly baby.

By realization of 3 templates, it sounds to me so terrible poor choice in this web 2.0 world with bunch of competent designers all around the world. Just look at http://themesforest.net for nice and professional templates. There is mass of web designers willing and able to make a TEL domain template, and that may be done in time close next to nothing. Not in the 1-2 years time, like TELNIC takes now to issue better, nicer templates.

I mean 3 templates??? In fact I expected at least 30 templates or 300 templates within 1 year, they chose to implement 3 NEW TEMPLATES?? Sounds terrible.

Connection to social networks is not that hard to implement. One may see on this second stupid project of mine http://tel2social.com that various social networks can be easily connected for tel domains.

Labels for long hyperlinks are doable as that is just few lines of programming.

But hey, who we are to say who what will be done in a private company TELNIC LTD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-16, 1:09 pm