The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Happy New Year!

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Happy New Year! Empty Happy New Year!

Post by Telnic 2014-12-30, 12:31 pm

dialaroom12-13-2009 02:58 PM

Happy New Year!

We weren't expecting a Christmas Card from Telnic, but it sounds like we're in for a Happy New Year. (see http://www.telnic.org/forum/showthread.php?t=401)
    Seasons Greetings from dialaroom.tel and thanks to all fellow forum contributers. Right, off to buy ChristmasTree.tel, and HowtocookaTurkey. tel. Happy New year!

Shahid12-13-2009 09:59 PM

hello Dailaroom, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you in advance as well i think we all are as happy as you are just matter of time to show the excitment

Bunjie12-14-2009 04:02 AM

/me *Stumbles with his mobile to dialaroom for a .tel New Years party* Happy New Year to all! in advance

tel4rent12-14-2009 07:56 AM

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to ALL. May the 2010 be prosperous to all with good health and happiness

Much Love,
    buyatel.tel

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)12-14-2009 04:03 PM

I suspect 2010 will be a colossal year for .tel owners. Have faith. Merry XMas and Happy Holidays one and all, especially the great folks at Telnic.
    Ho Ho Ho from Santas tel

tony mayo12-14-2009 04:31 PM

Happy Christmas everyone and a prosperous New Year. 
    And a special world of thanks to everyone at Telnic. We do appreciate your great work, even if it doesn't always seem that way!

dottel.net12-14-2009 07:45 PM

boy, everyone is getting in there early so here goes... merry christmas and happy new year! peace and goodwill to all mankind

mactel12-19-2009 08:16 PM

Nice posts of yours.

- Hey!...: We are getting loads of new members, like at least one a day.

The forum is gaining momentum. Great.

jonemajor12-23-2009 01:23 PM

Happy Christmas to everyone and a prosperous New Year.Enjoy your new year.

telrific12-23-2009 04:46 PM

Happy Holidays To All And Best Wishes For 2010 And Beyond ...

dottel12-24-2009 04:34 PM

I wish you all Happy Christmas and New Year 2010

Cees12-25-2009 09:53 PM

Hallo

Hi to all and good wishes for the New Year, this is my first post. 
    I have been lurking in the shadows for a long time, however I do check the forum most days, I've been to busy to contribute in a meaningful way, so please forgive my sins.
    I would like to say, sometimes I detect a certain despondency amongst the users (incl other forums) Although I'm typically a positive person, negative writing can/does to some degree affect the reader.
    My thoughts are that one must remember that for the last few years the Global financial debacle has had a negative impact everywhere and I cant see how that would not somehow effect the .tel community, I own many .tel names and continue to buy, I try as much as possible to populate the names as well.
    I feel the impact of the economic status has in fact been a plus for me, as I'm sure I would have missed out on getting the names I do have.
    I entered this venture with an open mind and accepted it may take 2 to 3 years to gain meaningful traction, if not bad luck, I do however above all wish to thank the Telnic group sincerely for this very rare opportunity to participate.
    All the best to everyone on this forum and Telnic in the coming year.
    Regards
    Cees

Shahid12-25-2009 09:57 PM

Welcome to the Forum Cees,

Its great to know people lurk on to the forum from far but atleast keeping track of .tel we are very much happy when more and more people join and share what they think about this new innovative .tel

Happy new to you too and hope the new year turns out good for everyone

mactel12-25-2009 10:24 PM

Hi Cees,
    Thanks, for your nice, heartwarming and intersting post.
    Quote:
    "I feel the impact of the economic status has in fact been a plus for me, as I'm sure I would have missed out on getting the names I do have.":
    That applies to a lot us, including me, and is so true indeed.

Looking foreward to reading your next post.
    Nice to have you within the .tel community.
    Again: Great post of yours.!
    Take care. :) 
    P.S.:
    I just updated one of my .tel blogs, and added a new .tel blog, as well. Here they are:
    "Dot Tel And iPhone":
    http://dotteliphone.blogspot.com/
    And:
    "Dot Tel For Linux (Mobile):
    http://telforlinux.blogspot.com/
    Other .tel blogs, you will find, if you click on my blog profile photo: Scrawl down, and then right or left side.
    Or you find my .tel blogs, also, if you google for "Dot Tel", or "Dot Tel Domain".

Cees12-26-2009 12:34 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome, Shahid & Mactel,

I should have mentioned that I often have a look at the stats for the amount of guests on the forum, at the moment about 53, thus even though a lot of us don't actually post anything for individual reason's there is plenty of interest there, and thanks again.

Cheers
    Cees

kamelia2312-30-2009 04:44 AM

You may know that Chris Pirillo chose to grant me my Christmas Wish.

I had asked for the transportation costs required to visit my Dad and Step mother in Atlanta.

My Dad is 82 years old.

I am very conscious of his age.. worried about how much quality time we might have left.

I have received hundreds of supportive messages in YouTube, etc.

I've struggled valiantly to respond to every single well-wisher. I may need to stop that struggle.

Instead, I'll try to post some videos or forum posts, thanking all of you as a group.

This Christmas turned out to be the best I've had in years.

And the New Year looks even brighter.

I wish all of you all the Best.

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 8:22 am