The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Mobile Technology Wars - Yahoo, Nokia, Google and Apple.

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Mobile Technology Wars - Yahoo, Nokia, Google and Apple. Empty Mobile Technology Wars - Yahoo, Nokia, Google and Apple.

Post by Telnic 2014-12-30, 1:36 pm

Bunjie05-24-2010 08:11 PM

Mobile Technology Wars - Yahoo, Nokia, Google and Apple.

Because there appears to be nothing to discuss on here at the moment perhaps you would like to post your thoughts about what appears to be some of the big brand company's taking sides to fight over emerging mobile technologys.

Yahoo and Nokia or Google and Apple? who will get the biggest piece of pie? and what will that mean for Telnics support of Adsense? will Yahoo approach Telnic looking for ad revenue though some other advertising technology?

Will apple see Telnics rigid system as a possible investment opportunity? Apple likes to maintain control over it's applications and developers, if Telnic was to offer some other kind of hosted developer iframe for it's web proxy would apple embrace Telnic as a solid partner for their IPhone and Ipad?

1. Yahoo and Nokia in mobile web deal

Yahoo and Nokia, two companies under pressure from increasingly forceful competitors Google and Apple, have struck a broad alliance to strengthen their mobile internet offerings, particularly in emerging markets.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/1e03b9ca-6...44feab49a.html

vs

2. US Watchdog Approves Google Takeover of AdMob

http://www.itproportal.com/portal/ne...akeover-admob/

[size]

Personally I think we're sitting on the right technology developed by Telnic, which is poised to explode among the population at large and be embraced by large company's, time is ticking and google and yahoo have profits to find.[/size]

Triton NW05-24-2010 10:47 PM

Bunjie
    You are certainly right about it being quiet. It would be hard to take the lack of activity here as a good sign. The interest level has dropped off the table. Even Telnic's own blog has not had a post for 45 days. When the team that created the TLD goes dark, its pretty telling. 

In order to keep one small glimmer of hope alive that something big will happen, I have convinced myself that the silence is not due to Telnic’s belief that we are dead in the water, but rather they are being forced to be quiet by the worldwide search engine giant that is buying them and integrating .tel into their site. How is that for a fantasy conspiracy theory? Boy, am I bored with this.

Blogger05-25-2010 07:33 AM

Yes, everything .tel seems to have stopped dead. The only activity seems to be at Telmasters.com.

Shahid05-25-2010 08:47 AM

i would say work on your .tel and let .tel speak for you then waste your time typing about it

@Triton i asked you to pm me incase you needed help with google results but i guess your still quite upset about the movement for .tel ( look at the real market around you ) everything has fallen down except gold 

Euro touched almost 1.21XX in 4 years history against USD 

anyway lets hope things pick up for all in .tel and outside .tel 

@Blogger telmasters.com belongs to positive people who support .tel rather then people who buy shares of a company dump them then buy again and again dump then and the process goes down and blames the company for it

Blogger05-25-2010 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shahid (Post 9072)
    i would say work on your .tel and let .tel speak for you then waste your time typing about it

@Triton i asked you to pm me incase you needed help with google results but i guess your still quite upset about the movement for .tel ( look at the real market around you ) everything has fallen down except gold 

Euro touched almost 1.21XX in 4 years history against USD 

anyway lets hope things pick up for all in .tel and outside .tel 

@Blogger telmasters.com belongs to positive people who support .tel rather then people who buy shares of a company dump them then buy again and again dump then and the process goes down and blames the company for it

[size]
    I have no idea what you are talking about.[/size]

Shahid05-25-2010 03:09 PM

in your last post you mentioned the only activity that was going on was with telmasters.com and the rest all is dead so i gave a reply to that, the people who own it are positive about .tel and want .tel to go into mainstream regardless of people who support it one minute and be all against it on the other.

Cees06-12-2010 09:39 PM

Hi Shahid,
    Your answer was perfectly clear and correct IMHO. 
    A lot of people have tunnel vision or somehow believe .Tel does not suffer from the same market driven peaks & troughs, the economy is doing it hard, stick with it and eventually things will improve.
    On another Note, I've been overseas for over a month and haven't had the time to keep up with things .Tel, I will in the near future write a few things regarding my trip as it relates to.Tel and .com in particular, I made what I feel are some interesting observations while away.

Cees

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 2:50 pm