The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

When name.com renew automatic IDN domains .tel

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

When name.com renew automatic IDN domains .tel Empty When name.com renew automatic IDN domains .tel

Post by Telnic 2014-12-30, 4:43 pm

tindaya06-06-2011 07:05 PM

When name.com renew automatic IDN domains .tel

I have some domains .tel IDN with name.com and now, in 10 days will be a year. But I try to pay the domains and always the invoice is 0 euros, I tried to send a message to support@name.com and don´t answer me. I have tried to tranfer to another registrant, but I can´t because give error= domain not created. The question is: When do name.com the renew of the domain, the same day of the expires, before, later???

In the automatic mode the bill in name.com, only work with account, or I can have the Visa?

dottel.net06-06-2011 07:07 PM

have you tried calling their support number?

tindaya06-06-2011 07:21 PM

Is international, and my english is not so good, so is posible that I don´t Understand anything.

tel4rent06-06-2011 07:25 PM

Hi Tindaya,

I can tell you that name.com support is very good. They always reply back very quickly. Well, that's my experience with them.

Best of luck

tindaya06-06-2011 07:47 PM

To answer with: Case #00431305: "Why fail?.............................Reenv: Name.com - Order Failure - 3076796" has been created and a customer service representative will respond to you shortly

But, customer service representative don´t respond. This is the 3ª time in the last month, that is the same, open de case, but no one respond me. And, only I want to pay the renew of the domains.

dutchstreetdog06-06-2011 08:44 PM

My domain is also for renewal
    And now the CTP is showing red warnings for over a weak Alredy 
    That is giving mi the creeps!
    I pay ones a year i think, and then the provider must take care of the renewal
    But its also a worry for mi
    imagene one year work disapearing and my lovley domainname!

tindaya06-06-2011 09:46 PM

This time name.com has answered me:
    Unfortunately we were getting the same error that you received. I have submitted a ticket (ticket # 14235635) to our development team to see if they can fix the issue with the renewal's of these domains. I will let you know when we have resolved the issue and when we have gotten the domains renewed for you.

can06-06-2011 10:08 PM

Some times error incur like that, but their support team always resolve quickly.

Current date/time is 2024-05-14, 5:55 pm