The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Insel.Tel - German for Island, prominent TEL domain for German tourists

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Insel.Tel - German for Island, prominent TEL domain for German tourists Empty Insel.Tel - German for Island, prominent TEL domain for German tourists

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 12:21 pm

JLouisBiz04-04-2010 08:12 PM

Appraised US $1,500. Offer valid until end of April 2010. 

http://teldomaintel.com/images/polar...l.polaroid.png

marimax04-05-2010 06:19 PM

I don't see much value in this domain.
    It sound nice but what island do you mean ?
    Does it reffer to Island of Man, Madagascar, Vancouver, Sylt or millions of other islands or
    perhaps kitchen island where you can prepare a meal ?
    It does not make sense to me and it has a very limited use

JLouisBiz04-05-2010 06:32 PM

http://www.uxpe.com/images/aee4bd941...06c44fcb71.png

German tourists are all over the Europe, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Germany, Denmark, all full of islands. Insel Rügen is island Rügen in Germany, one of most popular tourist places. Island Malorca is in Spain, Croatian islands Cres and Krk are full of Germans during the summer.

If you cannot see values, I cannot help.

marimax04-05-2010 06:46 PM

So OK we know that millions of german tourists travel and using your example there are thousand of islands so to which particular island this reffer ???
    If you had it in plural form it would make sense
    By the way I can sell you THURINGIA. tel
    At list millions of people know what it is and it does reffer to a specific place in Germany
    If yours is worth $1500 mine is worth 10 times as much

JLouisBiz04-05-2010 07:31 PM

You are maybe domain seller, we offer TEL domains only for certain limited time, after being registered, as we build values on domains. The domain value is what you can make out of it.

US $1,500 is too little for such a premium domain. 

And "Thuringia" is English word for Thüringen, I pass that one, but German words are certainly interesting for me.

I bet you don't work in tourism area, as otherwise you would not belittle http://insel.tel 

TEL domain is one domain which is mobile ready domain:

1. Numerous skippers sail throughout the Adriatic Sea, Greece, Spain, Italy but also in Denmark, and when you sail around, you need information: restaurants, hotels, supplies, even location. http://insel.tel will be, if not sold earlier, a source of information for German skippers. You don't have maybe Internet on the boat, but you do have a mobile phone, and TEL works on mobile phone. This TEL domain INSEL.℡ can be well advertised in all boat and skipper magazines in Germany and other countries. 

2. By using only ONE island one can make nice profits, but this is generic domain for islands which can serve for information on various other islands. Even if I don't have Mallorca.TEL, I can put Mallorca-Insel.Tel on Insel.Tel -- and thus expand. As the main domain INSEL.TEL will be advertised.

3. Clients for TEL domain like INSEL.TEL (US $1,500 until end of April) --- are all the possible nautical shops on islands, restaurants, hotels, rent-a-cars, rent-a-boats, and many many others. You don't need to guess, you are German, type INSEL.TEL in your phone, and you go to the right island -- from there you get all the information.

The life is not just a virtual, there are people actually living it.

Current date/time is 2024-05-14, 11:25 pm