The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity !

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity ! Empty A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity !

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 2:00 pm

mikeseaton04-18-2011 11:19 PM

A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity !

Dot Tel is going places with the various YP deals - no doubt about that - and Phase 2 will blow the alternative TLDs away !

So if you can secure a premium Dot Tel for just a few dollars do it now - I already have to the tune of 1200+ Dot Tel domains.

Or alternatively you could just sit back and let this golden opportunity pass you by !

Mike Seaton

telrific04-18-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeseaton (Post 14217)
    Dot Tel is going places with the various YP deals - no doubt about that - and Phase 2 will blow the alternative TLDs away !

So if you can secure a premium Dot Tel for just a few dollars do it now - I already have to the tune of 1200+ Dot Tel domains.

Or alternatively you could just sit back and let this golden opportunity pass you by !

Mike Seaton

[size]

I'm with you Brother !

:D[/size]

energy04-19-2011 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeseaton (Post 14217)

Mike Seaton

[size]
    Don't wish to be a downer, I also see the value in .tel, but why invest in 1200 .tel domains, rather than say 12 very high quality? 1200 x $10 renewal fee each year = $12,000 each year x how many years do you expect it to take for e.g. Phase 2 to have a serious impact? 3 years? = $36,000

I would have thought with that kind of investment you could invest in the absolute best .tel domains or a very good domain that is generating revenue right now, etc.

Seriously, I'd stop and take a reality check.

I'll be honest and tell you that the highest offers I was receiving for what I think of as excellent .tel domains, i.e. science, fishing, etc. was in the ranges of $15 - $100, to which I totally ignored as they are a total waste of time.

Unless you've got 1200 very good domains, which I highly doubt, then doesn't sound to me like a good investment strategy, in my honest opinion.

But I do wish you the very best of luck.[/size]

telrific04-19-2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jens (Post 14225)
    Btw how much money you got for a sold dotcom in the middle of the 90s? Nothing! And today?

[size]
    I remember that you couldn't give them (.com) away ... seriously.

The laughing at .com and websites was deafening in the '90s to begin with.

What good is it ? Who will ever see it ? It's just a fad ! Don't waste your time.

And don't get me started on Email !

That's why I laugh at those laughing at .TEL today.

1,200 ? You should have 12,000 or 120,000 .TEL domain names !

What's even funnier is those who think that .TEL is a threat to Websites,
    and that TelPages.com is a threat to Google because "they're both web presence".

Seriously ? That's like saying YellowPages.com and a Listing is threat to the entire
    Website and Search Industry ...

1800Flowers and 1800Flowers and then there is 1800flowers.tel (which needs serious help, so you can see why .TEL community is upset)

Still,

The "Card Catalogue" is a simple premise for all devices globally.
    The "Books" are just a way to give some devices more rich content.

No one looking for something that can be found easily in the card catalogue goes hunting around the library ... unless they're rich and/or bored.

That still doesn't make it a threat to the whole library, no matter how advanced either is !

.tel it right !

Time will show the symbiotic relationship, and the valuable differences - they're all quality !

:cool:[/size]

telrific04-19-2011 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jens (Post 14227)
    I like the last sentence in your picture: 
    "It's so easy to understand, even children get it!"

Let's hope the adults will follow!

[size]
    Good One !

The adults get it, they're just holding a ton of Google stock and want a monopoly !

Better to change the Google SE than let YP and/or .TEL have a piece !

;)[/size]

AJV USA04-19-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telrific (Post 14226)
    1800Flowers and 1800Flowers and then there is 1800flowers.tel (which needs serious help, so you can see why .TEL community is upset)

[size]
    hmmm. many indeed.[/size]

mikeseaton04-19-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by energy (Post 14223)
    Don't wish to be a downer, I also see the value in .tel, but why invest in 1200 .tel domains, rather than say 12 very high quality?

[size]
    Simple really, most of the Dot Tels I have purchased have been for ZERO CAPITAL COST.

They have either been unregistered domains or expiring domains that people have let go because they can't see the long term potential of Dot Tel.

So if I generate $10 per year income from them (not really difficult with AdSense and Affiliate ads available now on Dot Tel) they cost me nothing to keep and when they are eventually sold the whole sale price is 100% PROFIT.

Additionally, I use the Dot Tels to generate Free Traffic to some of my Dot Com sites such ashttp://www.BoatSearchWorldwide.com

Bit of a no-brainer really!

Mike Seaton[/size]

maximka04-19-2011 06:54 PM

----- deleted because of forum migration -----

Current date/time is 2024-05-11, 5:44 am