The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

TV Analyst - Geologist Actively using the Dot Tel domain

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

TV Analyst - Geologist Actively using the Dot Tel domain Empty TV Analyst - Geologist Actively using the Dot Tel domain

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 6:34 pm

RonMunson02-09-2011 11:44 PM

TV Analyst - Geologist Actively using the Dot Tel domain

Check this out. A geologist named Mickey Fulp from New Mexico, United States is actively using the dot tel extension. I'm not sure if he was the original owner or recently purchased it.

He is a regular analyst on a lot of business, investment shows in the North America.

http://www.goldgeologist.com/images/geologist.jpg

Geologist :eek:

I guess a guy like him that does so many interviews and has so many channels of communication needs a dot tel domain. Check out the video section.

RonMunson02-09-2011 11:46 PM

That leads me to the question, how many other public figures have currently jumped on the bandwagon? I know of a ton of smaller businesses but do we have bigger figures using it also?

aliencafe02-10-2011 12:34 AM

Ron, great find. Thats an awesome use of .tel.. 

This should be widely publicized.. .tel of the week, month, year.. 

.telegraph article written and pr release done..

cheers!

maximka02-10-2011 12:45 AM

With all respect, I personally do not see something very special in this TEL. It is used as a virtual visit-card. I think that now there are hundreds of such TELs.

Of course, if a TEL is used by a prominent person, then it can be an interesting story. At the current moment of time it would be interesting indeed to know who from "Who is Who" use TELs.

teltheworld02-10-2011 02:08 AM

What a shame they didn't color it in! 

It could have looked really 'cool' in an eco green color but at least it is a step in the right direction.

Now any thoughts on this one? 

All we need is a major celeb to get themselves a .Tel and it would start a feeding frenzy as the 'guys' their followers would all want one as well, so maybe Telnic should give one to the most prolific 'Tweeter' on the 'Net'

Only one name comes to mind, so who do you think that might be?

Also I've been recently reading Bio's on well known Radio DJ's and all those books highlight one thing in common and that's a bit of a scramble to find creative content for those Radio Shows to talk about to their listeners.

I had an idea myself once, which in my 'own opinion' wasn't very good but they loved it so much that they sent round a mobile broadcast unit to do an interview on my idea.

This is common practice now, they do it all the time, so maybe worthwhile contacting your local 'happening radio show' and get them to send the Mobile round so with the aid of your lap top your DJ could buy one 'live on air' 

So any ideas on that one?

Cees02-10-2011 07:41 AM

It is good to see that he's gone the extra mile and is actively promoting .tel on his Site.

Bunjie02-10-2011 06:25 PM

That's really cool thanks for the share, .tel is a slow burner compared to other tlds who churn through thousands that end up useless... I think .tel will take people by surprise when it sneaks back up on them via various media, just under the radar unlike .co that's being forced on people, it should settle in to peoples minds gradualy like this and be more accepted as not just another marketing gimmick, and when they take that second look and find the value like this industry professional has in .tel they'll lap them up like a cat to milk. 

It's nice to see someone with the intelligence to grab his whole 'keyword' industry.

It would be nice if Telnic could interview him in a video and have his 'story' on the site.

spline02-13-2011 03:57 PM

Thats really great. Thanks for reporting. 
    There were some politicians who also used .tel. 

As these professionals use .tel on TV it could really take off huge.

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 10:39 am