The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

All Numeric Long Domain Strings

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

All Numeric Long Domain Strings Empty All Numeric Long Domain Strings

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 5:12 am

Gibran09-18-2013 04:40 PM

All Numeric Long Domain Strings

Telnic Announces All-numeric Long Domain Strings Available from 15th October

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1470782#ixzz2fG0uWvmn

I think this is a fantastic move. How successful it will be will depend on how it is positioned and promoted.

As a business person, I always want to be available and found by my customers.
    In addition to MyBusinessName.TEL, having MyTelephoneNumber.TEL is a powerful asset.

Think about it, many times we call a company and for one reason or another we cannot get through, or get through in a prompt manner, or have to cue just to get basic information. Even if we try a company's website it is not easy to get information on points of contact easily - branch numbers and addresses, branch locations and maps, service centers, email addresses for specific departments or sales people, international locations and numbers, etc. etc. etc.

If customers were to know that they can go to 2127240168.TEL, (even if they already have a MyCompany.TEL) and can get all sorts of communication information, specific to their needs, then communications between customers and that company will increase significantly. This is key in an increasingly competitive world.

I think that if this were to get going, people will instinctively try a www.companynumber.TEL when they are having challenges communicating with that company by telephone.

TEL is the ideal TLD name on which to platform such a concept.

This a simple yet powerful idea. It now needs a massive push to get traction. 
    Telnic template with sub domains - and keep it cheap.

I am thinking that even for personal telephone numbers (the ones which are fairly permanent) the idea will catch on. This may need to be controlled by Telcos however.

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)09-18-2013 09:33 PM

Telco's will be needed to promote and market. But it is a great positive step. And the 8889991234.tel site will have all the contact data including alternate phone number. Now if the Telco is smart, they can even detect busy on the primary number and dial the alternate number. Or say "would you like to email a voice message instead"? That would be cool.
    Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)09-18-2013 09:39 PM

Furthermore, if .TEL had a voice record feature, then you could leave a voice mail through your calling device and the owner gets notified to play it back. Audio in a .TEL?
    Mark

boracay.tel09-18-2013 11:22 PM

I've been reconsidering for some time this whole .tel concept.
    Accessing the back end database DNS data as a lookup (for either a single company with departments, or for an island such as boracay with a few thousand businesses) with result being delivered interactively ie an intelligent automated "call-centre" service

Call/type the .tel number, not the name.
    Get Siri involved. Btw, if you have heard the new Siri in ios7 you would hear what I mean. The voice is now incredibly realistic and almost instantly responds. Quite remarkable. Male or female

supercyberheroes09-19-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 27427)
    Furthermore, if .TEL had a voice record feature, then you could leave a voice mail through your calling device and the owner gets notified to play it back. Audio in a .TEL?
    Mark

[size]
    Yes, audio in a .tel will be fantastic, the big question is: will telnic do so?

Regards

http://movie.tel[/size]

supercyberheroes09-19-2013 09:07 PM

A big question to everyone, what is the change that one day some one type telnic.tel and ring the phone at telnic?

If there is a big chance to do so, how it will be? through a software, app, web, or something like skipe etc.

Opinions please

http://movie.tel

dutchstreetdog09-20-2013 12:23 AM

I always said the need somthing extra on a DotTel 
    There own version of WhatsApp or Blackberry !
    And if you can prommes the people that the voice/text Messages 
    are encrypted and stay encrypted, Telnic can take over the whole world!
    People hate that all voice/text is being monitored bey goverments
    Intergrate somthing like that, 100% save text/voice Messages And DotTel is eternal
    What would bey a Nice numerik DotTel ?
    666.tel 69.tel or what would bey the ultimed DotTel

boracay.tel09-20-2013 12:34 AM

114.tel
    That's the known FREE telephone directory assistance number for almost every city in Asia (I believe)

...and typical, being squatted on... 
    doing nothing to help the .tel cause.

That is a very important number.
    Telnic should reclaim that number.
    Type 114.tel and create the automated voice directory of the world (Asia anyway)

dutchstreetdog09-20-2013 07:49 PM

Okay were can i buy that one ?

boracay.tel09-21-2013 02:51 AM

Try an Asian telco ;-)

this prior restriction lifted, does open .tel up now for deals with telcos (as .telephone)

Current date/time is 2024-04-29, 7:58 am