The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

story to tell

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

story to tell Empty story to tell

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 2:34 pm

supercyberheroes07-31-2011 02:55 AM

story to tell

What the story to tell?

Well over a year ago when I got this idea: http://telnic.com/forum/showthread.p...6520#post16520 I tried to buy www.internationalcalls.telthe owner was a guy from Germany and this domain was on sale at sedo.com it said make an offer, I knew he paid around £15 because of the date of registration and it was only 1 year registration so, I offered £200 the answer was no, then I offered £300 and the answer was no and the price was £1500, then I offered £400 and the answer was if I was serious, I offered £600 and the answers was that I must be joking and that I was wasting his time then this person pull out the negotiation, Sedo contacted me saying negotiation end and no further action will be taken. I was willing to pay up to £1200 but not £1500.

So how did I get this domain?

I did back order just in case this guy forget to renew it and drop it so, he forgot to renew it and it was dropped so, I got it with my back order and only paid £30 plus £10 one year registration.
    Because of this idea I did back order in others 5 domains and I got them like www.drivingschools.tel I noticed that at least in UK those schools small or big ads only their phone #s on their cars so they expect only phone calls to book lessons. 
    Sites like taxis, restaurants, hotels, rent car, rent room and some others will be fantastic.

How can we use premium rate numbers?

I will use premium rate numbers for my sites like: www.18.tel for people age 18 and over plus others 2 adult sites that I got, also for mywww.premiumrates.tel and www.premiumratenumbers.tel that I already got for betting, horoscope and others like this one:www.uselections.tel next year will be good this site due US elections all are just projects for now.

Once of my possible solutions is that Viopgate and Digitrad work with us as a partner rather than customer and update software that can be use on mobile due that telecom agents is only for land line phone and by mobile is through SMS. 
    Other solution is Skype allow their affiliates links phones and we get commission even if they are very cheap calls.

Regards guys I will wait for some solutions if my idea work; all of us can make extra money if you have any other ideas it is more than welcome. 

www.3dstore.tel
    www.businessdirect.tel
    www.alejandragarzon.tel
    www.supercyberheroes.tel

tel4rent07-31-2011 12:56 PM

Well done!

Similar story few month back. One seller was asking me 10,000$ for a domain a friend needed badly. Honestly, he was willing to pay $2000 but the buyer did not take the offer...We came back to him few weeks later but still no...
    So i told my friend...forget it....but i keep an eye on it...We got it last month for $10 dollars YES $10 not even backorder.

I read once on this forum saying that some pp are on it for quick money...I must say that it is so true but again they missed the quick big money.

Strange world or greed? it's only my 2c opinion...as some say

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 2:43 am