The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

template font colour variations

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

template font colour variations Empty template font colour variations

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 3:27 pm

boracay.tel01-30-2013 11:27 AM

template font colour variations

Hi Aled, it was mentioned recently that the templates 6,7,8 were to receive a font/color upgrade in January (for those users that wished to use lighter backgrounds). 

Can you please just give us an update on when those variations will be available?

thank you

Aled01-30-2013 02:13 PM

Hi Boracay,

It is in development but unfortunately there has been a delay, so it won't be released in January. If I get a firm date I shall let you know on here.

Thanks,
    Aled

boracay.tel01-31-2013 04:07 AM

Ok. Thanks Aled.
    will be good to have

boracay.tel02-19-2013 01:16 AM

We got a firm date yet Aled?

Aled02-19-2013 11:01 AM

No firm date, but I know that the update is close to being released. I'll let you know when I have more details.

boracay.tel02-19-2013 12:07 PM

Thanks Aled

Aled02-21-2013 04:22 PM

I can confirm that we have now released the additional templates so that they can be utilised using the API commands. We are working on a further update to make these also available to the CTH control panel. The new templates can be briefly described as follows:

a. 9 – Dark on light version of Template 6
    b. 10 - Dark on light version of Template 7
    c. 11 – Dark on light version of Template 8
    d. 12 – Narrow version of Template 8
    e. 13 – Narrow dark on light version of Template 8

Where the templates relate to a version of template 8, the title text has also been updated to Arial.

An additional update that was made this week was to the size of the image ads on the smartphone proxy. These have now been increased so that they now have a max size of 300x150. 

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)02-21-2013 04:39 PM

Thank you Aled and Team. I will update the tools today to support the new templates ASAP. Busy day today so won't be until the evening. Image updates need no changes.
    www.AuroraNow.tel looks better with the larger image
    Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)02-21-2013 05:01 PM

Quick Update at www.Telmasters.com has been updated. More changes later today or tomorrow.
    Mark

boracay.tel02-22-2013 02:14 AM

Thanks telnic

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)02-23-2013 02:40 AM

Forgot to say that I updated Telvision to support new templates.
    Mark

boracay.tel02-23-2013 04:34 AM

Thanks mark. It's a great tool www.telvision.co

Serg02-25-2013 02:34 AM

Fonts in a template № 6 changed?

title and text are difficult to read (font became smaller and serif).

Serg02-25-2013 02:52 AM

Aled, correct? and how long? or urgently necessary to select other templates to use. Sites can not be used in this way.

Serg02-25-2013 03:16 AM

everything is back, thanks.
    (there are screens)

boracay.tel02-25-2013 09:52 AM

Serg, all seems fine all along, but I will say the font SIZE can definitely vary from one subdomain to the next. There has always been some scaling that takes place, the results can be very different even on the same machine from page to page. (Let alone the various operating systems and mobile devices)

boracay.tel02-25-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aled (Post 26716)
    We are working on a further update to make these also available to the CTH control panel. 

Where the templates relate to a version of template 8, the title text has also been updated to Arial.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

[size]
    Yep...I have a request. Its a small thing ;-)
    Hope to see it make it into the next update.

Can we please get to use all 4 colors on all the templates. I would hope to colour my yellow pages (template 9) a light shade of yellow (the page area layout is just static white, no matter what I try in the 3rd party tools)

See here

In any case, I have stuck with (template 6 and template 9) because they are obviously already using a background picture (that is.. technically it's background operational already) which is a very important point. This will allow directories to brand (by way of background image) across multiple .tels that make up their complete directory navigational model.[/size]

Serg02-25-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracay.tel (Post 26730)
    Serg, all seems fine all along, but I will say the font SIZE can definitely vary from one subdomain to the next. There has always been some scaling that takes place, the results can be very different even on the same machine from page to page. (Let alone the various operating systems and mobile devices)

[size]
    Comparison headlines for a single site (for other texts deterioration was even stronger, as there was initially smaller fonts)
    - in settings nothing changed, the same computer

http://yyyyyyy.webasyst.net/publicda..._a501b.970.jpg

This was at all sites is for the pattern number 6 and the only time when I wrote, now standard.[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 7:55 pm