The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

They want try the same trick for the second time?

maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

They want try the same trick for the second time? Empty They want try the same trick for the second time?

Post by maxi 2017-03-17, 5:19 am

This is how a typical Economic bubble looks:

They want try the same trick for the second time? Stages10

This is how TEL registrations look:

They want try the same trick for the second time? Histor14

Now we condense the image for better visuality. And now try to find three differences between these two images:

They want try the same trick for the second time? Tel_tw10

My modest question: does Telnic wants to collect big $$$ from the same people for the second time?

They want try the same trick for the second time? Stages10

In some languages there is a saying "To step on the same rake for a second time". How it could sound in English, I do not know, but it looks like that:

They want try the same trick for the second time? Em5mo10
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

They want try the same trick for the second time? Empty Re: They want try the same trick for the second time?

Post by maxi 2017-03-29, 11:47 am

Earlier Google was indulgent to the fact that TELs contained many outbound links. I think, it was because TEL with it's 3000 subdomains and hosting on DNS then was in it's element and then it was "natural" that TELs have many outbound links.

But now, when TELs have moved to the rank of ordinary sites, it can be assumed that Google will begin to treat them in the same way as it treats all other sites from other extensions and will apply to TELs the same rules.

I think that this information could be useful for directory builders:

What is link-washing-farm (link-farming/link-scrubbing?)*

"Link-washing-farm" is the concept of webmasters and optimizers, which means a site with a large number of outbound links. The exact number that would limit the link-washing-farm from a normal site cannot be named, since this number has not been standardized. Despite this, we can list the main signs of link-washing.

Attributes of link-washing-farm

1. Each page contains outbound links;

2.  Outbound links lead to different resources;

3.  The ratio of the total number of links to the total number of pages is greater than 1;

4. The site contains a large number of pages in the index;

5. Site pages contain little content;

As a rule, for the average user there is practically no usefulness of link-washing-farm because their content leaves much to be desired. Usually, link-washing-farms are created for the purpose of selling links or promoting the site. Google applies it’s filters to such websites and they quickly fly out of the search engine index.

*_________
    I am not sure that "link-washing-farm" is a proper term - at the moment I forgot the right word for that, but perhaps it will be understandable and with this substitute.

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 12:43 pm