The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

2 posters

call blocking / redirecting based on time of day set for a mobile number

fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig
    Warning level : 100 %

call blocking / redirecting based on time of day set for a mobile number Empty call blocking / redirecting based on time of day set for a mobile number

Post by fustachio.tel 2012-09-26, 3:15 am

Eventually I have to upgrade to an android phone, when I do It would be nice if telnic could update their app to allow call blocking / redirecting based on time of day set for a mobile number.

And redirecting based on a whitelist during out of hours to a second number stored in the DNS that's set to private or inactive in the case of telnames, should I be expecting a late call from someone perhaps not in my timezone at a future date, whom does not have access to my personal roaming mobile number aka someone who I don't want to be able to call me out of hours during normal days.

Eg. when I set a mobile contact number for my "business" with an availability time flag in the DNS proxy Eg. 9-5pm then that always on app or part of the app that stays active should simply allow calls between those hours and redirect and mute the ring tone when out of those hours so I can leave the mobile switched on at all times without having to take calls during hours I'm not available.

I'm sure there is plenty of apps that do this but I prefer to have things combined for easy usage and less battery draining, and telnames does advert itself as everything I need and nothing I don't and I do anticipate I will need this to better manage my business / personal mobiles.

It would also be nice to have the proxy remove the link to the phone number out of hours, but keep the text of it as a gatekeeper method to cut down on out of hours calls but still display the information they can store for later.
    Spocky
    Spocky
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Warning level : 100 %

call blocking / redirecting based on time of day set for a mobile number Empty Re: call blocking / redirecting based on time of day set for a mobile number

Post by Spocky 2012-09-26, 9:07 am

Is that not what Telnic started with profiles in the control panel? Unfortunately you can’t adjust the time span.

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 10:40 pm