The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

3 posters

The good things from Telnames are missing at Telnic and vice versa

Tim Spears
    Tim Spears

Warning level : 100 %

The good things from Telnames are missing at Telnic and vice versa Empty The good things from Telnames are missing at Telnic and vice versa

Post by Tim Spears 2012-12-30, 8:59 pm

Telnames:
    Wallpapers
    Nice icons
    Nice mobile design
    Coupons
    Direct management of pictures and videos
    No disturbing .tel logo

Telnic:
    Bigger pictures (newest update)
    Subdomains
    Telfriends and data protection
    Ads and Google Adsense
    Oauth
    Integrated Telpages search

Why we have two products each with only half of the services?
    Isn’t it like selling one car without ventilation and the same car once again without seat belts?
    fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig

The good things from Telnames are missing at Telnic and vice versa Empty Re: The good things from Telnames are missing at Telnic and vice versa

Post by fustachio.tel 2012-12-31, 8:44 am

With so little links and info it's not really worth having extensive Telfriends and data protection for telnames, though I do see a need if you wanted to publish a private mobile number that was only viewable by friends, if the idea is to simplify the offering telnic has then they should at least re-consider a super cut down telfriends integration that focuses on sharing a private unlisted mobile/phone number with roaming friends and or perhaps an email address.
    -
    At least all it would take is to allow people to login with social media accounts (Oath) to the tel page as we can do on the normal proxy with telfriends/tel accounts, and based on the social link (fb/twitter) on my page, those that are listed (twitter list) or on fb friends list should be able to simply see the number/email.
    -
    So one click, login, proxy check if you're on my friends list, if so reveal the hidden information.
    -
    Ads and Google Adsense?
    I don't need this on my telname, my video will have it anyway down the line and my eventual content (pictures/background) speaks itself better than an advert from a competitor.
    Scott Ray
    Scott Ray

The good things from Telnames are missing at Telnic and vice versa Empty Re: The good things from Telnames are missing at Telnic and vice versa

Post by Scott Ray 2013-01-05, 8:54 pm

I don’t understand this whole Telnic against Telnames story and I don’t have the time to investigate it any further, but I believe in the following. One day a completed product with all options from Telnic and Telnames will enter the market and that will become successful then. I don’t care if this wanted product can be found at Telnic or Telnames, but I see the demand for it on the mobile market being in an early stage like the internet in the early nineties. Okay, Telnic and Telnames haven’t grown big yet, but they are working in the biggest emerging market the world has ever seen. Doubtlessly they will be a winner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 5:33 pm