The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

4 posters

Animation inside of a TEL

Tim Spears
    Tim Spears

Warning level : 100 %

Animation inside of a TEL Empty Animation inside of a TEL

Post by Tim Spears 2013-01-06, 3:53 pm

After asking my friends what they think about my TEL, I always got the response that it is very boring. Could we please get a field to include some animations like Flash in the same way as we can use videos?
    hulltv
    hulltv

Warning level : 75 %

Animation inside of a TEL Empty Re: Animation inside of a TEL

Post by hulltv 2013-01-06, 4:33 pm

i don't think you really going down the right path "boring"animations like Flash that's a Domainer view there thinking......

To chat social meet people interact socially play games with each other like on facebook swap stuff sell stuff find people and so on.

tel is very boring !

but its for business, but most them are on facebook like me

https://www.facebook.com/hulltv
    fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-01-06, 4:56 pm

This = http://www.teltalk.org/t839-after-4-years-not-a-single-premium-domain-is-developed-yet#4843 is because they have no way to really develop them, giving embedded flash that can work alongside a tel API would and should be expedited as a feature addon that sits where the large image does now at the top, so we can make our own feature modules that will do what ever we want including embedded shopping etc, this should be done asap as should be the implementation of a universal avatar and tel wallets.
    Animation inside of a TEL Digimi2
    As for the above if I visit your tel and it contains a game or social flash application I can use my custom avatar in those as I should when I visit any other website and login via my tel by Oath to play, socialize or shop using my tel as my online identity card.

If .game will come soon which will likely be one page with an embedded flash game for a majority of those sites, why go to .game or get a .game when you should be able to embed your game under a .tel? under your contact details? under a system that is simple and allows to not only take money/credits from other tel owners but allows you to use the flash games and apps to resell telnames/telnic domains to people who want to "play" deeper in your app/game.
    The first step is custom flash like facebook has and that should be along side a wallet system that we can access via the tel api, so other tels can take money/credits and donations, sell pizzas! by taking credits in a few clicks and taking your address from the tel you own! or anything else including selling other domains!.
    The great thing about sub domain tels im told is the numerous long tail urls, so armed with those and custom flash modules that can do anything you want including loading play lists of music or movies from another site or god know what like facebook allows is not a domain way of thinking it's a what needs to be done to allow development and give reason to owning them way of thinking.

No ones asking to make .tel a regular domain, we're asking to make it a universal contact card but allow the simplicity to showcase flash games and apps so visitors have a reason other than calling you or being redirected when they visit.
    fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-01-06, 5:01 pm

This is what I have been waiting for and why I continue to wait, tel is a universal contact card, a universal business card for online and offline use via DNS/APP lookups.
    I should have a wallet and I should have a universal avatar as should I have the ability to embed my own flash modulus, not giving us these basic necessities is negligent and restrictive and contributing the low uptake of tel domains.
    mikeseaton
    mikeseaton
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

.tel domain : MIkeSeaton.tel

Post by mikeseaton 2013-01-07, 8:08 am

Tim Spears wrote:After asking my friends what they think about my TEL, I always got the response that it is very boring.
    New thread started here to avoid going off-topic

http://MikeSeaton.tel

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-16, 2:47 am