The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

pay them with a text

fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig
    Warning level : 100 %

pay them with a text Empty pay them with a text

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-01-16, 12:56 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2263094/Owe-friend-money-Just-pay-text-New-scheme-make-transferring-cash-simple-sending-message.html
    The new service allows people to make payments to someone else simply by using a mobile phone number and without needing to know their sort code and account number.

Customers will register for the service through their own bank, without having to share their details with anyone else.

They should jump on this aka pay by sms to TEL URL, give us credit wallets and let me pay into it via SMS, though payment via SMS is nothing new some download sites in Russia allow you to pay for content by SMS as MP3 sites used to do.
    fustachio.tel

pay them with a text Empty Re: pay them with a text

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-01-16, 1:02 am

So pay via SMS protocol? because that would seem to be an ideal thing for tel, but done as a regular small button not a full SMS tab, so people can pay me and have it go into my tel wallet not my bank account.
    Either way pay by SMS should make .tel more attractive, though maybe for donations as payments for content I think usually revolve around getting a code texted back, though if I'm logged into my tel and click on someone elses SMS pay link it should send my address in the whois/DNS along with the message of what I bought.
    Or if tel allows me to store customer ID's or tel is integrated with services I use aka Oath linked then they only need to know something.tel paid them and can pull the information of where to send it themselves.
    fustachio.tel

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-01-16, 1:07 am

At bare minimum telnic should make a new icon for the SMS protocol when set/tagged to payment/donation and not home/work etc.
    fustachio.tel

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-01-16, 1:34 am

All telnic/telnames would need to do is run their own SMS app/server that receives payments to their bank account not ours (unless we choose to receive payments direct via putting in an SMS paylink) and credit our tel wallets with virtual credits which should simply be stored in the notecard type but outside of the API or control panel editing or DNS lookups, so based on what tel URL was texted in the message and using the phone number that was it was texted from as further conformation by comparing it to whats in the DNS (phone number) of the URL that was sent we should get credited.
    That app/server should also do payby text to other tel owners mobiles, aka when cashing out virtual credits from your wallet it should remove the credits from your tel and send the SMS making a bank payment from their (telnics/telnames) bank to your bank.
    And when logged in like with Orange I can send free SMS I don't need to pay via SMS as telnic would transfer my virtual credits to their encrypted tel wallet so later on they can cash it out.
    All with a simple click.
    fustachio.tel

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-01-16, 1:50 am

Simply put sms is pay via text messsage, like with the powered by telnic/telnames www links only telnames needs to list their mobile number on every telsite so it all goes into their bank, and the credits are issued in the domain DNS as encrypted and hidden.
    Later telnic/telnames pays us if we use the control panel to cash out the virtual credits to the number listed in our DNS domain.
    We should be able to exchange credits by being logged in to the domain/cp and clicking on someones tel.
    The point being to work towards building a micro economy that supports each other by using each others services and buying each others goods aka the whole shop local mentality but shop within this business circle of what people are offering to keep us going, keep tel going by giving it plenty of cash reserves to work with and allowing us to cash out in bulk later.
    It should encourage others to join tel to get an online wallet to buy services, pay bills and build up credit reserves as many people distrust banks, though it would still be using the banking system behind it but if telnames could actually use the money to buy physical gold and precious metals then it would almost be like protecting your money, because you might not be able to afford a full bar of gold but collectively via telnames buying it and holding it for us against the value of our credits we will always be protected if banks go belly up.
    Though without tel credits you could pay for goods and services outside tel with SMS but they should build on the whole "store your address" etc sign up to any site with one click Oath and pay, and then like with facebook to extend the API to allow Flash etc embedded as feature things to sell other goods to the public, pizzas or what ever and transfer the data and credits from the DNS.
    fustachio.tel

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-01-16, 2:07 am

I ranted I didn't sleep much sorry but basically we trade money for virtual credits and telnic/telnames uses 60% of the money to buy gold to hold against the value of what we collectively hold/trade in the DNS, we can cash out but they protect us as a sort of business safety net so what ever goes wrong with the banking industry we are not beholden to a depreciative currency.
    fustachio.tel

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-01-17, 2:25 pm

fustachio.tel

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-01-17, 3:51 pm

"we are going to have a giant economic crash", he maybe in the US but UK banks operate fraudulently in the US and will go down as well. The point of having a tel credit wallet is to protect us collectively as it is no good just storing/investing/saving money in a bank who robs it to bet on the global market, or robs it to pay their bonuses, small business and people need a gold backed virtual currency, you think the numbers in your bank is not virtual? sure it is as is the numbers in the exchanges all over the world at least this way we know they'd not leave us out to dry.
    When banks go down people go down, what protection do we have? none but if we had tel credits and telnames made a 3rd company just to deal with buying gold and metals with the money we put into the wallets, then we will always be secure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-16, 10:43 am