The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Forum

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Forum        Empty Forum

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 7:45 am

dottel09-30-2010 11:02 AM

Forum

Recently I have seen a thread been closed but no mention on the reasons, moderators should leave a reason for closing a thread.

One of the post I made was edited by a moderator and no specific reasons were mentioned. 

Hope to see more professionalism (at least the forum moderation standards that we see in other forums) around forum moderation.

if anyone wondering to what thread I am referring to then here it goes http://www.telnic.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1503 (no idea why this thread has been closed)

Note: I have no issues if a mod deletes or edits the post/thread but should mention the reason.

Cees09-30-2010 08:46 PM

I would have to concur.

Aled10-01-2010 09:02 AM

dottel, the link was removed from your thread as it included malicious and potentially libellous commentary. I thought that my comment on the thread would have made this clear, but I note your point and shall also explain such actions in the notes going forward.

With regards to the closed thread, the two posters contributing had made their points several times and as such were not adding anything by continued, but increasingly agitated repetition. The thread owner was PM directly when the thread was closed.

dottel10-01-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aled (Post 11089)
    dottel, the link was removed from your thread as it included malicious and potentially libellous commentary. I thought that my comment on the thread would have made this clear, but I note your point and shall also explain such actions in the notes going forward.

With regards to the closed thread, the two posters contributing had made their points several times and as such were not adding anything by continued, but increasingly agitated repetition. The thread owner was PM directly when the thread was closed.

[size]
    thanks Aled for the clarification
    and would appreciated much if you mention the reason so it would be clear to every member the reason and helps everyone in learning the forum rules.[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-12, 4:37 am