The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

how far back do telstats go? and cooldown period

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

how far back do telstats go? and cooldown period Empty how far back do telstats go? and cooldown period

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 12:33 pm

dottel.net01-12-2010 07:22 PM

how far back do telstats go? and cooldown period

Hi - according to the telstats site, stats were collected from May 27 onwards. However whenever I try and pull anything except the most recent two months worth I get nothing back.

Do the logs get purged every couple of months? 

Also, could somebody from telnic please confirm the duration of the cool down period? In another thread I notice somebody guessed 120secs - is that correct?

Thank you.

Shahid01-12-2010 08:44 PM

glad someone brought this topic, i would be happy if the logs are available anytime one wants rather then just 2 months old, if we have old records we can keep track of our ranking and how good or bad we are performing

the cool down period is around 120 sec ( 2 minutes ) as i do it often and i watch the time when i make the other go

dottel.net01-13-2010 12:53 PM

thanks shahid. can somebody from telnic please confirm? 

also, could we please get an answer to my question on retrieving older log files?

thank you.

Howard01-13-2010 01:02 PM

I can confirm that Telstats currently only retrieves the previous two months and that the cool down period is 2 minutes.

I'm currently investigating the possibility of retrieving older log files.

Thanks,

Howard

Shahid01-13-2010 01:13 PM

Thanks Howard if that is done i think it will be great as it will help in comparing our present results with the past months to see how good .tel has been for us

dottel.net01-13-2010 01:16 PM

thanks howard - appreciate reasons you're unable to store lengthy historical records. if there was any way to get the logs from May and then going forward on a published cycle, owners could plan accordingly and pull and store the logs locally for their own records.

Howard01-13-2010 04:24 PM

Having checked I can confirm that we only keep a rolling two months I'm afraid. So I'd suggest that you store your results monthly so that you have a historical record going forward.

dottel.net01-13-2010 04:54 PM

thats disappointing :( 

i had hoped ot get my historical logs and start keeping a record. hadnt realised they werent stored by telnic. is there any way to get this information as a one off request?

can you pls also have the telstats site updated to include this important information?

Howard01-13-2010 07:20 PM

We don't store them, so there's no way of getting them for you unfortunately. 

Yes, I'll see when we can get the TelStats page updated to make this clearer.

Shahid01-13-2010 08:06 PM

It sad to know that the records are not stored or else we would have been careful, i will keep backup of it every month

Shahid

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 5:48 pm