The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Dev plan for 2013

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Dev plan for 2013 Empty Dev plan for 2013

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 3:21 pm

TELcp12-26-2012 07:11 AM

Dev plan for 2013

Dear Telnic,

We are in the process of planning enhancements for next version of TELcp.

As a dedicated developer of .tel related tools and web apps, we would like to know something about what Telnic plans for the improvement of the .tel during the year 2013.

Since there is no road map (road map is no longer published), we are unable to plan anything ahead.
    Users of TELcp products ask us regularly regarding the features that Telnic published (published in the road map, before it was removed) in order to improve the .tel and related features.

As you are aware, thousands of .tel owners invested thousands of dollars based on that road map you published.
    The content of the road map you published once is not a secret as everything therein is recorded in internet archives and can not be ignored easily.

We feel that products and services like TELcp are just like "White Elephants", serving for a cause without any guidance or road map.

We do not wish to go into details to quote comments published by tel owners in the web.
    We believe that you are aware of these comments. 
    And as a developer and owner/investor of .tel domains we do agree with most of the comments and views published by various parties.
    We do not ignore such comments as it has already affected the future of the .tel and very seriously hold all parties responsible for bringing the .tel domain to such a sad situation.

We are in the belief that you would very soon provide us (.tel community) with a proper road map for the year 2013, that will guide us through new year and beyond.

With best wishes for a happy and peaceful New Year!

Cees12-26-2012 10:23 PM

I echo Telcp's statement in it's entirety.
    BTW, I have only made use of the tools available in a very minor way (Marks) however I would like to thank all of you unsung heroes for your dedication.
    All the best for the New Year

And I should wish the Telnic team best wishes too, for letting us participate in this excercise such as it is, be it good,bad or ugly.

boracay.tel12-27-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cees (Post 26340)
    I echo Telcp's statement in it's entirety.

And I should wish the Telnic team best wishes too, for letting us participate in this excercise such as it is, be it good,bad or ugly.

[size]
    A forward looking statement would be extremely helpful.

(At least in terms of addressing ie keeping up with things on mobile handsets, where .tel is supposed to be superior)
    we can all see obvious advances in the overall mobile market, so implementing some of those things would surely be coming to a .tel mobile rendered website. It has already to telnames. (such as the "social sharing icon set" that is not on pro.tel mobile proxy but is present on pro.tel desktop proxy). 

The home button discussion is now a worthwhile discussion. It's only after telnic has revised the clicking of imageAds that its even worth revisiting. NOW perhaps we can create a home button that really is worthwhile (for my websites it will be positioned at the bottom of key pages and serve a bigger purpose... Ie draw attention to a mobile phones built-in OTHER functionality. (such as the social sharing icons, and save as APP function)

See here 

It's not for everyone... It's just an idea for a home button bar.
    The positioning of elements to the bottom of the page is really important.... So, If the mobile proxy is about to change...there goes that idea
    So, it would be really beneficial to hear from telnic regarding a roadmap so that practical or otherwise (ideas and our time on .tel) can be maximized.

Another idea going forward is the iPhone5 orientation. iPhone 5 is being used in horizontal mode a LOT for web browsing.
    I am therefore including on my .tel mobile .tel websites a "switch to desktop" button
    This will force render the desktop proxy (via a frameset, and in the process allows a simple link to switch back to mobile view)

See here

Please, Keep us in the loop telnic.
    Happy new year.[/size]

supercyberheroes12-29-2012 12:32 AM

Yes, that is right home button will be great.
    http://ideal.tel

supercyberheroes12-29-2012 12:40 AM

at boracay for home button look at: http://mytown.tel

Regards
    http://ideal.tel

boracay.tel12-29-2012 06:31 AM

Nope, can't do.
    Need that one and only top spot.
    Each to their own :-)

Blunderer12-29-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracay.tel (Post 26344)
    Nope, can't do.
    Need that one and only top spot.
    Each to their own :-)

[size]
    Which is why I have been asking for some other way to draw the users attention to what is effectively a home page link in the breadcrumbs, or a direct button/link back to the home page.[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 11:57 am