The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

2 posters

Sale of the domain www.tel.community

tel.community
    tel.community
    Admin

Warning level : 100 %

Sale of the domain www.tel.community Empty Sale of the domain www.tel.community

Post by tel.community 2018-06-10, 1:17 pm

This week, suddenly the forum software provider has changed its pricing model.
    I wasn't informed in advance, but suddenly I have to pay a monthly fee to use a domain name for this forum.
    I've contacted the support immediately to provide a better solution than the current web address, but a technical problem isn't solved yet.

As soon the problem is solved, this forum will run under an internal web address belonging to the forum software provider.

There is no way to run this forum under the domain www.tel.community if I'm not willing to invest a lot of money.
    Since the interest in .tel is declining steadly, I won't spend this money.

Because I have no further use for the domain www.tel.community, I will sell it to the highest bidder (without web content).
    Are you interested?
    Please contact me in this discussion or send a message through the contact form (see the menu bar on top).

All content of this forum will remain also in the future, but only with limited monetary resources. I will adjust the forum in a way that it will run at no costs at all. This way I can assure that the content since the .tel launch in the year 2009 will never get lost (including the first official Telnic forum that was running from 2009 until January 2015 and that has its own section here).

I will keep you updated.
    tapsy
    tapsy

Sale of the domain www.tel.community Empty Re: Sale of the domain www.tel.community

Post by tapsy 2018-06-11, 2:39 pm

$100
    tel.community
    tel.community
    Admin

Sale of the domain www.tel.community Empty Re: Sale of the domain www.tel.community

Post by tel.community 2018-06-12, 8:05 am

We found an agreement and the old domain name www.tel.community is sold, now.

After a few days, this forum will be reachable only under the address https://teltalk.forumotion.com!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 11:24 pm