The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Linked-in Weblink + Linked-in Recommendations, In drop down Google maps converted box.

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Linked-in Weblink + Linked-in Recommendations, In drop down Google maps converted box. Empty Linked-in Weblink + Linked-in Recommendations, In drop down Google maps converted box.

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 4:16 am

Bunjie12-24-2010 03:07 AM

Linked-in Weblink + Linked-in Recommendations, In drop down Google maps converted box.

When I add my Linked-in to my .tel, would it be possible for you to pull my Linked-in Recommendations and dump them into none editable blocks of text I can drag and drop around my .tel?

For instance, we have a Google Maps drop down box, can you take this code and convert it to a standard web link linked-in with pic at the top but with a drop down recommendations list pulled from linked-in some how, perhaps you could do some deal with them or something.

So normal web link for Linked-in but with drop down Google map replaced with data pulled from my linked-in recommendations.

I think this would benefit the professionals your seeking, as they would be able to show off their recommendations at a simple drop down click, by order of latest 10-20 or so.

All a person would need to do is enter their linked-in as they do with a normal web link, but it would populate the drop down it's self with their recommendations.

Bunjie12-24-2010 03:16 AM

Theirs also no reason why the same could not be done for Twitter and Facebook, by auto caching it by pulling and storing some of the tweets and Facebook updates into the DNS which will only show in the drop down related to what ever social network it is.

Therefore .tel pages will be clean as they ever are, but will be able to show a wide range of up to date data from a simple drop down click.

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 4:58 pm