The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

TELcpV2.0 Translators wanted

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

TELcpV2.0 Translators wanted Empty TELcpV2.0 Translators wanted

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 3:22 pm

TELcp06-18-2011 06:08 PM

TELcpV2.0 Translators wanted

We are looking for volunteer translators for Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian and other languages who can help us to provide the language selections for tel Users and tel Owners at www.telcp.com. Interested parties please send PM or contact us directly via the contact form at www.telcp.com. We will send you an MS Excel sheet with words and phrases. Unfortunately we are unable to make any payments for this service, but will acknowledge on a special page (linking directly from index page) at www.telcp.com with permanent links to your .tel site.

Thanks

mikeseaton06-18-2011 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TELcp (Post 15499)
    We are looking for volunteer translators for Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Russian and other languages...

[size]
    TELcp - Have you tried using Google Translate ? 

Mike Seaton[/size]

TELcp06-18-2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeseaton (Post 15500)
    TELcp - Have you tried using Google Translate ? 
    Mike Seaton

[size]
    Yes, it spits out garbage when it comes to technical phrases.
    Same with other online translators.
    Sometimes, gives completely different meaning.

Nothing can beat the human translators. They are 100% accurate.

Thanks for the response[/size]

TELcp06-18-2011 06:26 PM

The reason we are asking this in the forum is because there are many forum users of different nationalities who use TELcp atwww.telcp.com. Hopefully they might help us. And by doing so they are doing themselves and other tel users/owners a favour.

Cheers!

Cedric06-19-2011 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TELcp (Post 15502)
    The reason we are asking this in the forum is because there are many forum users of different nationalities who use TELcp atwww.telcp.com. Hopefully they might help us. And by doing so they are doing themselves and other tel users/owners a favour.

Cheers!

[size]
    Hi Telcp,

you can send the xls file to me, if not too many words... :) 

mail/msn: wrs12321 # hotmail # com

would like to help you and Telcp users.

Regards,
     [/size]

edjeplanet06-19-2011 11:56 AM

I'd be happy to help you out with the translation into Dutch. You can contact me via http://edje.tel.
    Kind regards,
    Edwin

tindaya06-19-2011 01:04 PM

I speak spanish, so I can try traslate to spanish.
    http://josealfonso.tel

valdeande@telefonica.net

TELcp06-20-2011 06:23 AM

@Cedric
    @edjeplanet
    @tindaya
    and others sent PMs and contacted directly via contact form.

Thanks very much and your support. We shall contact you (most probable Tomorrow) directly with the Excel sheets.

Since we have recd more than one volunteer for same language, we have decided to publish (only if the tel owners wish) their .tel domain names in our acknowledgement page and automatically qualify their names for a promotional competition at the end of this month, where the winners will get an increase from current 10 user pages. Capacity of increase for the winners will be announced for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places together with their forum names. They will be able to apply this increase to any of their .tel domains at www.telcp.com.

Its better to have more than one volunteer for the same language as it will help us to select the best translation.

At present we have received support for 4 major languages.

We still need volunteers for Portuguese, German and Russian (Also other languages).

Cheers!

TELcp06-20-2011 10:37 AM

Received acknowledgement from one volunteer for Russian language.
    Now total languages is English + 5 other languages.

Thanks

TELcp06-20-2011 01:51 PM

So far we have received msgs from volunteers for following languages:

Chinese
    Spanish
    French
    Afrikaans
    Dutch
    Russian

More volunteers are welcome!

TELcp06-21-2011 10:37 AM

English Language file was sent to all volunteers.

Thanks.

TELcp06-25-2011 06:24 AM

We received the first translated version (Spanish translation) yesterday.
    We will study this and also test run it for further corrections(if any) before making available for the public use.

Regarding rewards for translators, our company has decided to reward all translations with and increase to 50 Free tel User accounts for life, making the account 50telUsers/ 1000telPages. They may nominate any ONE .tel domain to make use of this reward. We think this is better rewarding scheme than selecting 1st,2nd,3rd places in a promotional competiton draw. This way anyone can volunteer for translations if required for their own domains in the future.

Having a 50 tel User accounts at www.telcp.com means you can rent out these pages to .tel Users and allow them to manage their own contents. A Premium tel domain with this 50 tel User increase can earn aproximately 500 US$ per year based on minimum 10 US$ per page per year. Could be much more depending on the demand for .tel domain, popularity and of course your marketing strategy. A solution to link your user to Pay Pal and Moneybookers for page rental payments will be made available to individual tel Owner accounts, We have already developed this plugin but needs more testing before integration. 

Anyone who wishes to take part in translations for any language that has not been translated (or being translated by volunteers), please PM or contact us directly using the on line contact form.

lewisrx06-25-2011 09:08 AM

I failed to create a sub account ... waste time...

TELcp06-25-2011 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewisrx (Post 15762)

[size]
    There should be a reason to fail.
    Many others use TELcp without any problem and manage thousands of tel pages.
    If you have any difficulty, please read the online instructions (owner/user guides) or contact us directly for help.
    We can always help you.

Regards[/size]

TELcp06-25-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewisrx (Post 15762)

[size]
    telcp.com log files indicate that you have successfully created a sub account and then added a ..tel domain (2 pages with Chinese characters).

Can you please confirm this? 

Thank you.[/size]

lewisrx06-25-2011 02:26 PM

failed in firefox 5.0 but success in Chrome! the control panel is so good, thanks for your excellent work.

TELcp06-25-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewisrx (Post 15775)
    failed in firefox 5.0 but success in Chrome! the control panel is so good, thanks for your excellent work.

[size]
    We appreciate your prompt reply and we are glad that you can use TELcp now.

We use firefox ver.5.0 on our machines (Win 7) too. But never had any problem.
    So, if you get any fault on firefox or any other browser in the future, do please report back to us using feedback form. The we will ill be able to look into it and rectify it..

Cheers![/size]

lewisrx06-25-2011 11:45 PM

If you need Chinese translators yet, then I am glad to help you.

Cedric06-26-2011 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewisrx (Post 15790)
    If you need Chinese translators yet, then I am glad to help you.

[size]
    Hi lewisrx,

There's 700+ items need to be translated... I've finished the first 1-200, maybe you can help from line 350? Then we together can make the translation faster, and also we can make a double check to each-other's work.

Agree? @TELcp

[/size]

lewisrx06-26-2011 05:03 AM

OK,Cedric ,you can send me the file.
    email:666369 # gmail # com
    Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

TELcpV2.0 Translators wanted Empty Re: TELcpV2.0 Translators wanted

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 3:23 pm

TELcp06-26-2011 05:25 AM

@Cedric
    Yes, Cedric. Agreed.

@lewisrx
    Thanks for the offer. You can start from where Cedric stopped OR both can do it jointly. Two heads are always better.

Please note that both will receive the FREE 50telUser increase reward!

Many thanks again.

Its a wonderful world and great people to work with.

.tel connects people.

TELcp06-28-2011 08:58 AM

Received the Chinese Translation today.
    Many thanks to Cedric and lewisrx

ILY01-26-2013 11:15 PM

I'd like to contribute. My native is Russian.

dialaroom01-27-2013 01:09 PM

Let me know if you ever need a Yorkshire translation.;) It's great to see so many offers of help from so many different countries. 

What a great forum, surely time to re-open it, saying that, I made a slightly derogatory comment about the price increase of Telnames and the post was removed. Appears some registrars are more equal than others.

Aled01-27-2013 05:36 PM

Dialaroom, you post was moved to the relevant place on the forum to discuss refistrars and resellers, the Service Providers section.

Cees01-27-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 26553)
    Let me know if you ever need a Yorkshire translation.;) It's great to see so many offers of help from so many different countries. 

What a great forum, surely time to re-open it, saying that, I made a slightly derogatory comment about the price increase of Telnames and the post was removed. Appears some registrars are more equal than others.

[size]
    Any humble pie in Yorkshire:) 
    I've been there![/size]

Cees01-27-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILY (Post 26551)
    I'd like to contribute. My native is Russian.

[size]
    Ily, That's the best looking Logo.[/size]

dialaroom01-27-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aled (Post 26558)
    Dialaroom, you post was moved to the relevant place on the forum to discuss refistrars and resellers, the Service Providers section.

[size]
    I unreservedly apologise Aled.:o[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 9:59 pm