The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

+13
JH
Teler
Expert
Tim Spears
Sunrise
Telnot
maxi
Abh
Telminator
kprobe
Alex
fustachio.tel
JLouisBiz
17 posters

Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more

Poll

Alright Sir, thanks for this

[ 1 ]
    Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more Bar_left11%Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more Bar_left11%Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more Bar_left78%Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more Bar_right [78%] 

Total Votes: 9
    JLouisBiz
    JLouisBiz
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Hobbies : Buying gold
    Warning level : 75 %

Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more Empty Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more

Post by JLouisBiz 2012-08-19, 5:43 am

NEW CONTEST may recover part of your loss with stupid TEL domains, now you can drop the TEL domain and earn US $1 and more. By feeling sorry for many TEL domain owners, who registered "new way of communication" but only lost their bucks, I am willing to donate US $1 for each of the dropped TEL domains which enter the contest.

To enter the contest, you must have Paypal account, not be anonymous, and announce that you are dropping the domain, and upon the evidence of the drop, you will receive US $1 in your Paypal account. Bulk domain owners are welcome to enter the contest, as that is where the money is. Drop 100 of your domains, and you get US $100, as my sign of compassion to fellow TEL domain owner.

Companies and employees connected to Mr. Louis are forbidden entering the contest.

Announce your TEL domains to be dropped in this thread and let the money FLOW-IN.

This will probably be the ONLY MONEY you have ever earned from TEL domains.
    fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig
    Warning level : 100 %

Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more Empty Re: Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more

Post by fustachio.tel 2012-08-19, 6:20 am

I was in fact dropping some of my .tels anyway, not only that I'm dropping some of my regular domains in an effort to trim down to what really matters, this is due to the economic outlook on the real world and my wish to be able to pay these up and forget and carry on, (as a side note that sounds like a nice .tel tee-shirt, pay up and carry on) though that keep calm and carry on meme has been overused..
    As such I'm considering retiring my main website into a backend dev one in favor of just focusing on sharing my .tel, because I can run an ftp server and as .tel support ftp links I believe? I can share everything I need through it, I think the benefit of a .tel is that I now don't need to waste time on designing and finding templates as with the telnames one even though It's not perfect in my eyes it's enough to look professional or at least entertaining.. of which we can build a reputation on and through as we develop our own marketing and promotional materials further.
    I would of course like to see telnic expand on the video links so that we can enter links to YT collections and have them show in a click able expandable grid so we and others can promote shows and not just single videos.
    Point is money is not everything people have dreams to work towards, you maybe upset with how your view of .tel didn't work out as quickly as you'd have hoped but like in the real world someone else will always do better as life tends to balance itself out unless you decide to fight yourself and the pain you suffered and march forward with us to a success and as you should know pain can be something to build on for those who truly desire to be a success at something, or you can wallow in self pity and be forever remembered as a well....
    I believe many of the developers here are not just money focused even if it sounds that way from time to time, and do actually care about taking part in shaping something we believe to be a piece of the worlds next communication system, how could you see that as just monetary focused? but yes they're taking advantage of a lack of uptake in .tel to seed themselves at the top and carve out a legacy but they recognize this is their opportunity, flipping domains is a side thing if that.
    So do you really want us and everyone who eventually uses .tel in the future to look back on you thrashing out and acting off? (like I also did but I settled down) or would you prefer your legacy of involvement to be remembered by historians as having battled though self doubt to find something within the .tel architecture to develop that was a success not only for you but drove .tel to success?
    So in the end most of us using .tel have long term goals to mature and develop and that becomes a part of life and social investment and will eventually pay off if we keep picking ourselves back up and fighting on while supporting each other as necessary.
    JLouisBiz
    JLouisBiz
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more Empty Re: Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more

Post by JLouisBiz 2012-08-19, 7:47 am

TEL is yet another CMS website. Not a good CMS. Degraded Content Management System on a domain. It is Content Management System which one need not install, hosting and domain is paid at once. That is all. Nothing else. You cannot work with media files, you cannot develop a good website, you can however have a contact page. That is the reality of it. Try to understand what real CMS can do for you: http://www.cmsmatrix.org/

So in the end most of us using .tel have long term goals to mature and develop and that becomes a part of life and social investment and will eventually pay off if we keep picking ourselves back up and fighting on while supporting each other as necessary.

It might be true, because those who register TEL domain for reason of resale or reason of intellectual property, have some long term goals.

But what can you develop in the "long term". A list of your phone numbers, emails and websites? And that you call "development"? Give me a break.
    Alex
    Admin

Comments : I have left TelTalk.org.

Please contact the new forum
    owner "tel.community" instead!

Post by Alex 2012-08-19, 8:27 am

JLouisBiz wrote:NEW CONTEST may recover part of your loss with stupid TEL domains, now you can drop the TEL domain and earn US $1 and more. By feeling sorry for many TEL domain owners, who registered "new way of communication" but only lost their bucks, I am willing to donate US $1 for each of the dropped TEL domains which enter the contest.
    That's a very tempting offer, but how to ensure that the current domain owner gets the money?
    JLouisBiz
    JLouisBiz
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by JLouisBiz 2012-08-19, 8:35 am

The rules are simple, the domain owner, announces on this thread he is going to drop the domain, which domain and tells to me his Paypal address and name. Once dropped, payment directly to Paypal account. Simple?

Thanks for getting excited. Some may earn a thousand of dollars this way. Money is real, and first drop will confirm that. But announcement has to be on the forum, and domain shall not be already dropped or in the dropping cycle.

Announce
    Drop it
    Let me know Paypal ID
    You get the money

The contest is real, everything else is fun.
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex 2012-08-19, 8:41 am

I have understood the rules.

Nothing at all against it, but can the domain owner trust on receiving the money?

Please consider 100.000 .tel domains get dropped yearly. (Many got picked up again.)

If every .tel domain owner who intent dropping his domains will follow your suggestion, it can get expensive for you!
    kprobe
    kprobe
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by kprobe 2012-08-19, 8:54 am

@Fustăchio: I like your positive spirit. I too expect more good things to come from this TLD. Things didn't work out as expected for everyone including Telnic. Patience is the name of the game.
    Mark
    JLouisBiz
    JLouisBiz
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by JLouisBiz 2012-08-19, 9:06 am

I am absolutely fine to go broke with this. And if you are unsure if they will get the money, I can transfer advance donations to your Paypal account, and you will distribute it to announcers under trust.
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex 2012-08-19, 9:19 am

JLouisBiz wrote:I am absolutely fine to go broke with this. And if you are unsure if they will get the money, I can transfer advance donations to your Paypal account, and you will distribute it to announcers under trust.
    Thank you for the assurance.

Certainly it is better the .tel domain owners deal directly with the source of money.

For sure people who intend dropping a share of their portfolio anyway, can get a benefit with it.

But otherwise I agree with Mark: only patience will pay off - and people who drop their .tel domains today will regret it in a few years!
    JLouisBiz
    JLouisBiz
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by JLouisBiz 2012-08-19, 9:22 am

I dropped TELSUCKS.COM and I regret it.

If there is someone who dropped TEL domain and regret it, let us hear that.

And start announcing your TEL domains which you wish to drop. You will earn US $1 in addition to the saved domain renewal fee.

Last edited by JLouisBiz on 2012-08-19, 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Telminator
    Telminator
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Warning level : Banned

Post by Telminator 2012-08-19, 9:24 am

JLouisBiz wrote:I dropped TELSUCKS.COM and I regret it.
    What is in for you if .tel will fail?
    JLouisBiz
    JLouisBiz
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by JLouisBiz 2012-08-19, 9:30 am

It will NOT fail my friend.

It DID fail.

We have many TEL domains over 100, maybe 150, I don't know. Just as you see me bashing TEL domains, you should be aware that I am also promoting TEL domains. Tel2Social.com is my project which started long before TELNIC included "sharing option" on TEL domains. They have just copied what I have implemented independently and they did not copy it right.

As user and buyer, and paying customer, I am certainly not satisfied with the way how they have handled my requests. So, I did complain. And I have got bunch of empty promises, which projected into more empty promises. As TEL domain enthusiast and developer with some strong points, I am only disappointed. Do not get me wrong. I am not happy for TEL domain failures, I am not satisfied with it. The attempts to make it better, go into vain, because we do not control TEL design.

My critics on TEL is positive critics. Pity, TELNIC is moving slowly on ANY critics whatsoever, if it comes by myself or other people, they don't much care.

Review this here:
    http://www.teltalk.org/t397-is-jean-louis-right#1644

And let me know point by point if you think their statements are CORRECT or their statements are exaggerated.
    Abh
    Abh

Post by Abh 2012-08-19, 8:05 pm

JLouisBiz wrote:As user and buyer, and paying customer, I am certainly not satisfied with the way how they have handled my requests. So, I did complain. And I have got bunch of empty promises, which projected into more empty promises. As TEL domain enthusiast and developer with some strong points, I am only disappointed. Do not get me wrong. I am not happy for TEL domain failures, I am not satisfied with it. The attempts to make it better, go into vain, because we do not control TEL design.

My critics on TEL is positive critics. Pity, TELNIC is moving slowly on ANY critics whatsoever, if it comes by myself or other people, they don't much care.

is better to say such things without aggressive manner. there are good things in the beginning of dottel and how to get that back now?
    JLouisBiz
    JLouisBiz
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by JLouisBiz 2012-08-20, 2:51 am

It is assertive, not aggressive, although very similar. It is not enough really, many people do not get the point or need 2-3 years to get the point.
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex 2012-08-20, 6:42 am

JLouisBiz wrote:If there is someone who dropped TEL domain and regret it, let us hear that.
    I'll let you know!

Hopefully in 2013 or 2014.
    JLouisBiz
    JLouisBiz
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by JLouisBiz 2012-08-27, 1:51 am

Back to forum, pity there are no applicants for the money.

All TEL domain droppers are welcome to apply for the free money, as posted on this thread.

Decide to drop the TEL, today! Save 100% in abused money and earn US $1 directly into your Paypal account.
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-08-27, 11:42 am

JLouisBiz wrote:Back to forum, pity there are no applicants for the money.

All TEL domain droppers are welcome to apply for the free money, as posted on this thread.

Decide to drop the TEL, today! Save 100% in abused money and earn US $1 directly into your Paypal account.
    At last time I bought few good COMs for my activities, like Mural-Artist, Painting-Artist and few more, so I decided that I do not need so many TELs that I have now. And I decided to concentrate on promoting my business instead of being simply domain-ivestor. So I am dropping few my TELs now:

sakotis.tel
    alexandrite.tel
    desert.tel
    etching.tel
    making.tel
    portretai.tel
    retratos.tel

Later I will drop few more. If somebody would like to buy them from me for price of registration + price of renewal for the next year, he could write me.

It is not necessary to sent me 1$ just now and it is possible to do that later - because I again will be without Internet for couple of weeks.
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-09-12, 5:18 am

maxi wrote:
    JLouisBiz wrote:Back to forum, pity there are no applicants for the money.

At last time I bought few good COMs for my activities, like Mural-Artist, Painting-Artist and few more, so I decided that I do not need so many TELs that I have now. And I decided to concentrate on promoting my business instead of being simply domain-ivestor. So I am dropping few my TELs now:

sakotis.tel
    alexandrite.tel
    desert.tel
    etching.tel
    making.tel
    portretai.tel
    retratos.tel

Later I will drop few more. If somebody would like to buy them from me for price of registration + price of renewal for the next year, he could write me.

It is not necessary to sent me 1$ just now and it is possible to do that later - because I again will be without Internet for couple of weeks.
    3 more:

Saddle .tel
    Saddles .tel
    Saddlery .tel
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-09-12, 1:55 pm

JLouisBiz wrote:NEW CONTEST may recover part of your loss with stupid TEL domains, now you can drop the TEL domain and earn US $1 and more. By feeling sorry for many TEL domain owners, who registered "new way of communication" but only lost their bucks, I am willing to donate US $1 for each of the dropped TEL domains which enter the contest.

To enter the contest, you must have Paypal account, not be anonymous, and announce that you are dropping the domain, and upon the evidence of the drop, you will receive US $1 in your Paypal account. Bulk domain owners are welcome to enter the contest, as that is where the money is. Drop 100 of your domains, and you get US $100, as my sign of compassion to fellow TEL domain owner.

This will probably be the ONLY MONEY you have ever earned from TEL domains.
    By the way, from 4 (four) of my TELs at Adsense I earned:

€42.64
    Unpaid earnings
    Prior to 1 Sep 2012

€71.07
    Most recent payment
    23 Apr 2012

Of course, this was possible only with TEL-directories with subdomains. With trash-TELs from Telnames, which have no subdomains, it is not possible.
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-09-29, 3:01 pm

One more my drop in this month - figurine .tel
    JLouisBiz
    JLouisBiz
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by JLouisBiz 2012-10-05, 9:43 am

Whoever need US $1 as promised, for dropping your TEL domain names, message me with your Paypal account ID.
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-10-07, 7:40 am

maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-10-18, 11:56 am

Two more for drop:

1. malerei .tel
    2. astrological .tel - this one with a project and a small traffik. If somebody would like to buy this project with domain, email me with proposition.

Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Telnot 2012-10-20, 2:26 am

Every person who still keeps tel needs to be forced to take this offer urgently to prevent any further success of tel!
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-10-27, 4:40 am

One more for drop (N16 already) - zumba .tel

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-13, 7:58 pm