The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

+13
JH
Teler
Expert
Tim Spears
Sunrise
Telnot
maxi
Abh
Telminator
kprobe
Alex
fustachio.tel
JLouisBiz
17 posters

Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more

Poll

Alright Sir, thanks for this

[ 1 ]
    Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more - Page 2 Bar_left11%Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more - Page 2 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more - Page 2 Bar_left11%Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more - Page 2 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more - Page 2 Bar_left78%Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more - Page 2 Bar_right [78%] 

Total Votes: 9
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more - Page 2 Empty Re: Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more

Post by maxi 2012-10-31, 10:09 pm

Two drops more:

No 17. --- 美术 .tel
    No 18. --- 画 .tel
    Sunrise
    Sunrise
    Insider
    Insider

Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more - Page 2 Empty Re: Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more

Post by Sunrise 2012-11-01, 2:29 am

maxi wrote:Two drops more:

No 17. --- 美术 .tel
    No 18. --- 画 .tel
    You are the only guy following this offer.
    Have you seen any money yet?
    I guess the whole offer is only intended to be a provocation for Telnic.
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-11-01, 7:21 am

Sunrise wrote:Have you seen any money yet?
    I do not need these money at the moment and so I didnt't asked for them yet.

Also, when getting money by PayPal, they will hold some money for their service: I do not remember how much it will be, may be $0.5 or something like this from one operation. So it is better to get all money at once, in a one operation. May be, then there it will be $200 or $300, then I will ask for them. Or may be earlier.

Quotes from this topic:
    maxi wrote:It is not necessary to sent me 1$ just now and it is possible to do that later ...
    JLouisBiz wrote:Whoever need US $1 as promised, for dropping your TEL domain names, message me with your Paypal account ID.
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-11-05, 4:05 pm

I decided not to drop and renewed that my www.美术.tel

High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-11-11, 6:06 am

JLouisBiz wrote:Whoever need US $1 as promised, for dropping your TEL
    domain names, message me with your Paypal account ID.
    JLouisBiz, it happened that I need few dollars at Paypal. Would you be so kind to transfer me those $17 (it should be so, if I am not mistaken with my countings)? My email I will PM you. Thank you.

High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-11-14, 12:42 am

Two more drops:

No 18 - fine-art
    No 19 - cloisonne

I renewed my "Fine Art" in Chinese language - 美术, but decided to drop its English variant.

So, from today forum's user JLouisBiz ought me $19. It is strange that he is not replying for so long. Lets hope that it is just because of his intensive work and business and nothing bad happened to him.

Post by Tim Spears 2012-11-14, 3:39 am

JLouisBiz visits this forum only occasionally, but is his offer serious?
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-11-14, 6:33 am

Tim Spears wrote:JLouisBiz visits this forum only occasionally, but is his offer serious?
    I think thаt it is sеriоus - in оthеr wау hе would put smilеs аftеr his pоsts оr sоmеthing likе thаt. : )

Thе funniеst businеss I sаw in mу cоuntrу rеcеntlу, wаs in thе Pоst-оfficе thеrе wаs аn аdvеrtisеmеnt аt thе bаr оf Pоst wоrkеr with wоrds: "If уоu wаnt tо sеll уоur gold аnd tо gеt thе bеst pricе оf it, thеn plеаsе tаkе оur еnvеlоp, put уоur gold insidе оf it, writе оn thе blаnk уоur nаmе аnd bаnk's аccоunt аnd sеnd it tо us. Wе will еvаluаtе your gold аnd sеnd уоu thе mоnеу". Thе еnvеlоps аlrеаdу wеrе with а sign thаt sеnding is аlrеаdу pауеd bу thаt cоmpаnу, which buуs gold. Yоu nееdеd оnlу writе уоur infо, put уоur gold insidе, sеаl it аnd sеnd аnd thеn tо wаit fоr аrriving mоnеу.

Sоmеthеrе I hеаrd thаt part of a businеss оf THETАBIZ S.А. - which, аs I undеrstаnd, runs JLоuisBiz, is something thе sаmе as thаt businеss аbоvе: put уоur gold insidе оf thе еnvеlоp аnd sеnd it tо thеm. I think thаt in such а businеss thе crеdibilitу is vеrу impоrtаnt, bеcаusе if оnе оf thе cliеnts will аcusе уоu оf frаud, thеn thе entire businеss will bе ruinеd. Sо, thе оwnеr оf such businеss shоuld bе sеriоus in his prоmisеs. ; )

High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-11-18, 8:41 am

Two more I will direct to drop in December:

No 20 - caricature .tel
    No 21 - caricatures .tel

So, the total sum due to payment for today is $21.

Dear JLоuisBiz, you can use my Paypal "Donate" button here for trasferring these money to me.

P.S.
    If it is not convenient for you to pay this small debt now, then, please, let me know, and I will wait as long as you will need. In case you will change you mind and decide to pay not for another future drops, then, please, let us know about that.

High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-11-22, 5:23 am

maxi wrote:Sоmеthеrе I hеаrd thаt part of a businеss оf THETABIZ S.A. - which, аs I undеrstаnd, runs JLоuisBiz, is something thе sаmе as thаt businеss аbоvе: put уоur gold insidе оf thе еnvеlоp аnd sеnd it tо thеm. I think thаt in such а businеss thе crеdibilitу is vеrу impоrtаnt, bеcаusе if оnе оf thе cliеnts will аcusе уоu оf fraud, thеn thе entire businеss will bе ruinеd. Sо, thе оwnеr оf such businеss shоuld bе sеriоus in his prоmisеs. ; )
    With every passed day I begin to worry more and more about our dissapeared mate JLоuisBiz. As I heard, his business was related with gold, and where is gold, there can be danger. Nobody knows what happened to him? Is he OK?

I even found a person who wants to send him in an envelop a piece of gold and to wait for the best price of it. But he needs to know that THETABIZ S.A. owner is still alive.

It is this piece of gold: http://mural-artist.com/golden-coin-helvetia/
    Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more - Page 2 Golden-coin-helvetia

Insider
    Insider

Post by Expert 2012-11-22, 7:13 am

@maxi

As you can see from all his comments JLоuisBiz has nothing good to say about .tel.
    (Many of us are complaining about obvious mistakes from Telnic, but he tops us all with exaggerations.)
    Hence there is probably no interest for him to visit this forum regularly (and probably no reason to worry about him).
    I wouldn't be so sure that anybody would see money in this matter.
    Okay, $20 are nothing; but what would happen if he has to pay for all dropped .TEL?
    That would be $100,000 per year.
    100,000 is the number of dropping .TEL during 12 months.
    This number usually is not visible, because the same number of .TEL get registered during 12 months, too.
    But is it worth to run after $20?
    And taking this offer is a little bit like dealing with the devil - or not?
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-11-24, 6:43 am

Expert wrote:@maxi

As you can see from all his comments JLоuisBiz has nothing good to say about .tel.
    (Many of us are complaining about obvious mistakes from Telnic, but he tops us all with exaggerations.)
    Hence there is probably no interest for him to visit this forum regularly
    It seems he owns about 150 TELs. So he should have some interest in TEL.

Expert wrote:I wouldn't be so sure that anybody would see money in this matter.
    Yes, you are right and I think also that I will not see them. But it was funny anyway to see how it was easy to "ban" this "strong character" from this forum only for virtual 20 dollars. As I remember, for Telnic's forum moderators it was very hard to do that and it took there a lot of time and work. : )

Expert wrote:And taking this offer is a little bit like dealing with the devil - or not?
    It is interesting, when people send their gold in envelops to Thetabiz S.A., in a way as that business of JLоuisBiz should work, do he really pays them money after that?

I will say that my friend who wanted to sent him his gold, not to do that - never and in any case. Drop your TEL domain and earn US $1 and more - Page 2 Eek

High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-12-01, 2:34 pm

JLоuisBiz now drops his TELs. He not even waits for that "Golden Monday" when Telnames Ads on Sky TV will begin.

Drops:
    goldcoins999
    gold-coins
    krediti
    knjizara
    informacije
    prodaja
    john-louis

P.S.
    If he would publish these domains here by himself then by rules he could get 1$ for each of them. )
    Teler
    Teler

Warning level : Banned

Post by Teler 2012-12-13, 12:39 am

The drops in the previous post are not really first class domains

I wouldn't have bought them in the first place
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-12-13, 9:23 am

goldcoins999
    gold-coins
    krediti
    knjizara
    informacije
    prodaja
    john-louis
    Teler wrote:The drops in the previous post are not really first class domains
    For local market they were not bad, and these Croatian words mean:
    loans
    bookshop
    information
    sale

But, of course, they became not worth of renewing when it became clear that TEL came into faze of stagnation.

P.S.
    By the way, I got one email, where one person (probably after reading this topic) told me that JLоuisBiz is active on this forum under another his nick. I was asked not to reveal that nick, so I will not reveal it. But it was really funny to learn about that because the answer to the question "what is his another nick?" was completely unexpected. )
    Alex
    Admin

Comments : I have left TelTalk.org.

Please contact the new forum
    owner "tel.community" instead!

Post by Alex 2012-12-13, 5:44 pm

maxi wrote:By the way, I got one email, where one person (probably after reading this topic) told me that JLоuisBiz is active on this forum under another his nick.
    Using more than one account at TelTalk is against the forum rules.

Anyway for specific reasons, e. g. privacy issues, members are allowed to change their identity as long they promise not to use previous accounts anymore.

I would like to ask all members to use only one active account.

In case of inobservance I'll ban the duplicate accounts.
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-12-13, 6:25 pm

TelTalk wrote:... as long they promise not to use previous accounts anymore.
    Yes, it may be this case.
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2012-12-23, 11:30 am

Two more drops:

№ 22 loom .tel (a small project was made here)
    № 23 looms .tel

Have you seen any money yet?
    No, no money till now. ThetaBiz, are you OK?
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2013-01-21, 11:16 pm

JLоuisBiz, you may come back - I promise that I will not drop 200-300 domains, as I said in this topic some time earlier. So you will need not to pay such big money. One-two more drops and I will stop with them for this year.

P.S.
    Today I even registered one new.
    maxi
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2013-02-08, 6:56 am

Sorry JLоuisBiz, one more drop: http://猫.tel

means "CAT" in Chinese. It is a good names, but I must drop it.

High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Post by maxi 2013-02-23, 5:28 am

Next one to drop:

Watercolour_tel

It is a very good name, and I have it from February of 2010 - for 3 years already, but again, I think that it is better to drop it and not to spend money on its renewal.
    JLouisBiz
    JLouisBiz
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Hobbies : Buying gold
    Warning level : 75 %

Post by JLouisBiz 2013-06-16, 12:33 pm

Send me your paypal address to my inbox.
    JLouisBiz
    JLouisBiz
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by JLouisBiz 2013-06-16, 12:39 pm

I am sorry, but I was not using this forum, first I always forgot the password, and I was busy with the gold mine. I am maybe the one who has a big success story based all on advertising through .TEL domains, but I am also its opponent number one. 

Seeing it now back again after few years, .TEL domain is really yet another limitation of freedom of Internet users. Many companies offer way more than a single TEL domain. So, far I have not seen, any of the promises of TELNIC be reality. I have tried everything they advised and even more. It is just PR with purpose of earning money for them.

I have tried using .TEL domain and still using it, to give contact information to my friends. But regardless how good you explain it to them, they will not use .TEL domain, they will use Facebook. They ask me over and over again for my phone number, they don't check the .TEL domain. 

I have little or no inquiries coming from .TEL domain.

Good use of .TEL domain is so much limited to developers only, the advertising stuff. I have programmed my own advertising machine for .TEL domains, but hey, what use of it? If I can do it all with .INFO and other domains. I was setting up keywords on .TEL domains, spent thousands of dollars and created gold mining business. But I could really create it by .INFO or even .US domains, it does not matter. Limiting users like TELNIC does is apple pie for this age of Internet.

By the way, http://about.me is way more cool and it's free with free business cards.

For those wishing to receive Paypal payment, send me to my inbox your paypal address and link to post where you publicly said you will drop the .TELs. 

Contest is still running.
    JLouisBiz
    JLouisBiz
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by JLouisBiz 2013-06-16, 12:43 pm

I never had 2 accounts that I remember. If yes, than administrator could tell me what e-mail addresses I used...
    JH
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by JH 2013-06-17, 9:19 am

JLouisBiz wrote:Contest is still running.
    Okay, you have convinced me that it’s better to drop .tel.
    So I decided to take part and I'm going to drop 3,506 .tels.

I tried to insert my list in this post, but the forum doesn’t allow such long list.
    Please find the list of my dropping .tels here:

http://sdrv.ms/17g5HAc

You will find a notification about the drop on every .tel from my list.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-16, 10:35 pm