The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Images hosting/storage

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Images hosting/storage Empty Images hosting/storage

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 3:34 pm

boracay.tel10-27-2013 05:01 AM

Images hosting/storage

Can somebody recommend a FREE image hosting service that fits together nicely with the exact formatting requirements of the CTH? as I recall I cannot use Dropbox or other such services due to the URLs generated which the CTH cannot use

Thanks

Ps, please upgrade the CTH
    ..... Please upgrade the my.tel app to implement the important missing component 
    (Without even being able to add an icon image, the simple things. Like updates are just too hard to do, incomplete with .tel on mobile)

supercyberheroes10-27-2013 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracay.tel (Post 27566)
    Can somebody recommend a FREE image hosting service that fits together nicely with the exact formatting requirements of the CTH? as I recall I cannot use Dropbox or other such services due to the URLs generated which the CTH cannot use

Thanks

Ps, please upgrade the CTH
    ..... Please upgrade the my.tel app to implement the important missing component 
    (Without even being able to add an icon image, the simple things. Like updates are just too hard to do, incomplete with .tel on mobile)

[size]
    Hi boracay I use http://imageshack.us if you see my movie.tel and the others use this company

Regards[/size]

boracay.tel10-27-2013 02:31 PM

Thanks for that.

Flickr is part of ios7 by default, I'll try that.

Seems if you dig deep, you can cut and paste some code out of the HTML snippets per photo at Flickr.
    That then useable format in CTH
    But not straight forward. 
    Sigh.

dutchstreetdog10-29-2013 08:32 AM

Photobucket men! Nice iPhone App to

DirectoryDan01-14-2014 05:44 AM

I'd just registered a domain name from Go Daddy for $4.00 USD per year and host my own. All you have to do is create a dummy home page in the root directory and an images directory under the domain name then upload the images to that directory. You use a path for your images on .tel like 
    "http//www.mydottelimages.biz/images/imagefilename.jpg". Use one of the cheaper TLDs rather than .com to save a bit of money. No one sees the link anyway.

Let me know if you need any help.

DD

pirunel05-01-2014 09:04 AM

Please, could someone tell me how to show images (and video) in .tel pages?
    I'm not able to find it, please help. Thank a lot

supercyberheroes05-01-2014 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirunel (Post 27938)
    Please, could someone tell me how to show images (and video) in .tel pages?
    I'm not able to find it, please help. Thank a lot

[size]
    Use http://telmasters.com for images and https://telmasters.com/community/videos.php for videos, you need to register to telmaters first its free.

http://movie.tel
    http://4g.tel[/size]

pirunel05-01-2014 02:01 PM

I thank very much for your quick response but, after a couple of hours in searching, I found the answer: TelNames!!!
    My question was: where the hell are hidden the settings to add images and video, such as in pages like movie.tel, lostwithiel.tel and so on? I was ignoring the existence on Telnames (also because wot tells that it's suspicious...).
    By the way, thanks again

Lostwithiel05-01-2014 06:02 PM

Hi pirunel,

Welcome to the Forum.

I find TelVision - The Visual Manager for .TEL Domains developed by Mark Kolb the easiest way of adding and managing images. (Thanks Mark) 
    This site is part of the telmasters series of sites See http://www.telvision.co/ or click on the small cog at the bottom of www.lostwithiel.telhome page. (Just below picture of people dressed as ducks!)

Regards,

Keith

boracay.tel05-02-2014 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirunel (Post 27940)
    I thank very much for your quick response but, after a couple of hours in searching, I found the answer: TelNames!!!
    My question was: where the hell are hidden the settings to add images and video, such as in pages like movie.tel, lostwithiel.tel and so on? I was ignoring the existence on Telnames (also because wot tells that it's suspicious...).
    By the way, thanks again

[size]
    The transfer process to a telnames is highly irregular. you will first need to purchase another telnames, if that's what you need (integrated picture, image ads and movie input)[/size]

pirunel05-02-2014 02:06 PM

I asked them what is the way: such as the transfer of any kind of domain, you must pay a renewal. At the moment I already offer to my customer the possibility to add images (hosting them) but I'm looking for a more simple way to do it, so my customer can change images by themselves.
    I'm not persuaded of TelNames because, (I'm afraid) you are forced to give the access codes to them (third party)...

boracay.tel05-03-2014 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pirunel (Post 27943)
    I asked them what is the way: such as the transfer of any kind of domain, you must pay a renewal. At the moment I already offer to my customer the possibility to add images (hosting them) but I'm looking for a more simple way to do it, so my customer can change images by themselves.
    I'm not persuaded of TelNames because, (I'm afraid) you are forced to give the access codes to them (third party)...

[size]
    Is that correct? That you can create a telnames account as new, then simply transfer in an existing ,tel? That would be different to all past information as known.

Please confirm.[/size]

tel4rent05-06-2014 09:43 PM

Telname does not offer sub domain possibility. Using telvision, u can insert images n Videos n ads etc...and u can host your own images on your host server.

One plus for Telname is the background image n PayPal payment...but again there are workaround that.

Telname serves its purpose....one business one .telname

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 4:25 pm