The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Google DNS verification

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Google DNS verification Empty Google DNS verification

Post by Telnic 2015-01-03, 5:08 am

Bunjie06-11-2010 12:40 AM

Google DNS verification

Google DNS verification for the web master tools works, by just temporally storing it in the "free text" section at the bottom.

Triton NW06-11-2010 06:03 PM

Bunjie
    Your timing on this is perfect. I have learned that my site was banned by Google. I got carried away on the keywords and now I am definately banned. I need to verify my site before I can ask for resubmission. Anybody know how long it takes to get out of the Google doghouse after something like this?

dob06-11-2010 08:29 PM

1-2 weeks after "reconsideration request"

Triton NW06-11-2010 09:56 PM

Thank you dob. I appreciate that

Blunderer06-11-2010 10:07 PM

Hi Triton,

How do you find out if a site is banned?

Triton NW06-12-2010 05:25 PM

I figured it out after an attempt that I made to bulk up my keywords. Obviously I bulked up too much. My usual place in the ranking was gone. I copied the header phrase and could not even find it with that. I then searched with the actual donaim name and came up empty.....Banned

nadya06-30-2010 04:22 PM

Dutch,

Please make sure that you're adding the full TXT record as requested, and you see it on your .tel page. For me, verification works fine and easy - since Google asked specifically for a text record, there was nothing to worry about. 

With Google Apps, the situation was slightly different as that portal asks for a CNAME. We've seen community members create a sub-folder with the required CNAME value as the folder name - or again post the CNAME as a text record.

dutchstreetdog06-30-2010 04:28 PM

problems

well i have trided every possible box the free textbox the headertext the box above the headertext
    i have trided the meta tag option i have trided the dns option but its NOT working 
    mabey i am stupid but i cant bey the onley one Are there more people facing problems with the google webmastertool verification because i realy think its Not working 
    pls lett mi no and give mi some support

dutchstreetdog07-08-2010 01:15 AM

well i finaly sucseded there was somthing rong whith google anyway now i have them verified there is not much you can do whit webmastertools i dith chanch the location from america to holland mabey i gett indext better now in google And will have my second dottel whit a first page ranking

henri07-08-2010 02:12 PM

I can validate the fact that Google had problems with its DNS validation. I posted the issue on the Google Webmaster forum last week, and a few days later the problem was solved.
    DNS validation was simply broken, I guess.

Bunjie07-08-2010 07:14 PM

But it does give you an over view, the Impressions metrics in the dashboard and Clicks + keywords and links to site are worth it to me.

And Search queries
    Quote:

https://www.google.com/webmasters/to...://telnic.tel/

[size]
    e.t.c I love graphs :)[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-14, 5:48 pm