The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

2 posters

Just Bought?

fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig
    Warning level : 100 %

Just Bought? Empty Just Bought?

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-03-19, 10:03 am

I think it's been a while since we've had a "what did you just buy" thread, so I think the twist on this thread is this thread is a what did you just buy and intend to develop or populate.

I'm going to have a go at populating my tels again, one of the main problems i come up against is not a single big thing other than the time it takes but its all the small things that were never fixed, they tend to drive me over the edge and make me not want to add content. I guess I'm more sensitive as I can't really ignore what I'm missing but I'll give it one more go.

But all ready I can see myself getting to a point where things are just not getting fixed or upgraded and I'll be forced to go to extremes of camping outside their offices with a billboard of complaints.

Anyway I've started to populate blacksmith.tel and just bought whitesmith.tel to complement it.

I will be adding basic information and expand it to list methods, tools, guides, videos, locations of interest and links to the official societies etc, I'll have to remove the images and start over with those as I was camping it as everyone else who was sick and tired of telnic was.

So what did you just buy and what do you intend to do with it?
    supercyberheroes
    supercyberheroes

Just Bought? Empty Re: Just Bought?

Post by supercyberheroes 2013-03-19, 11:24 am

fustachio.tel wrote:I think it's been a while since we've had a "what did you just buy" thread, so I think the twist on this thread is this thread is a what did you just buy and intend to develop or populate.

I'm going to have a go at populating my tels again, one of the main problems i come up against is not a single big thing other than the time it takes but its all the small things that were never fixed, they tend to drive me over the edge and make me not want to add content. I guess I'm more sensitive as I can't really ignore what I'm missing but I'll give it one more go.

But all ready I can see myself getting to a point where things are just not getting fixed or upgraded and I'll be forced to go to extremes of camping outside their offices with a billboard of complaints.

Anyway I've started to populate blacksmith.tel and just bought whitesmith.tel to complement it.

I will be adding basic information and expand it to list methods, tools, guides, videos, locations of interest and links to the official societies etc, I'll have to remove the images and start over with those as I was camping it as everyone else who was sick and tired of telnic was.

I like people when they do not give up, I have some .tel that are not in my project, but other yes, for example I am dropping virtualdirectory, onlinedirectory but I am keeping livedirectory and yesterday I bought livechat to mobico,
    I have very clear what I want to do with my .tel domains, I do not worry about telnames, the only thing that worry me is that we have only one developer less and that one is Mark, without is tool and some from telcp, our project will not be easy to get to the end of the line.

That is why I asking to all of you, to put a lot pressure to telnic, asking them to give us all those tool that we need inside the CTH, put pressure to them of our needs, not complains.

Regards

www.ideal.tel
    www.movie.tel
    fustachio.tel

Zodiac : Pisces Chinese zodiac : Pig

Post by fustachio.tel 2013-03-19, 1:31 pm

supercyberheroes wrote:
    fustachio.tel wrote:I think it's been a while since we've had a "what did you just buy" thread, so I think the twist on this thread is this thread is a what did you just buy and intend to develop or populate.

I like people when they do not give up, I have some .tel that are not in my project, but other yes, for example I am dropping virtualdirectory, onlinedirectory but I am keeping livedirectory and yesterday I bought livechat to mobico,
    I have very clear what I want to do with my .tel domains, I do not worry about telnames, the only thing that worry me is that we have only one developer less and that one is Mark, without is tool and some from telcp, our project will not be easy to get to the end of the line.

That is why I asking to all of you, to put a lot pressure to telnic, asking them to give us all those tool that we need inside the CTH, put pressure to them of our needs, not complains.

Regards

www.ideal.tel
    www.movie.tel

Very well put I do think it's over due that those tools were avaible to all of us because like you said when people do give up they take their football witth them and we're left without the tools or starting over from scratch.

I would be nice if those that leave at least make their tools open source but I doubt that will happen, so maybe more opensource tools as php posted here could help us but it all should be in the contol panel.

Nice to see you're moving forward and have a plan, I just don't want to get in over my head again I'll finish one then if that works I finish 2 I'm not touching anything else until one is done.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 7:25 am