The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

4 posters

Statement from the business development director for Telnik

JustinH
    JustinH

Warning level : Banned

Statement from the business development director for Telnik Empty Statement from the business development director for Telnik

Post by JustinH 2012-05-25, 1:08 pm

Due to pretense of false identity the user JustinH has been banned from the forum! - The Admin

Original post:
    Hi folks, What are you taking business so serious? With reference to all these rising hostility against our current strategy I have to make things clear:
    We never have promised any exact numbers for current or future registrations!
    What kind of reaction do you expect from Telnik if everybody is only complaining? We are not interesting in arguing and rather focus on improving our services!
    Yes, there have been some delays in software development, but at the same time we have searched for new distribution channels and haven’t been lazy meanwhile!
    All delayed software improvements are in the pipeline and will be delivered as planned!
    As you may have noticed we have changed our strategy for marketing and software development. But change doesn’t mean stoppage!
    Invested .tel domain owners don’t treat us always nicely. Because of unfair comments and unrealistic speculations which couldn’t be avoided, we’ve decided to reduce our communication to a reasonable level!
    Hope this is clear.
    J.
    Alex
    Admin

Warning level : 100 %
    Comments : I have left TelTalk.org.

Please contact the new forum
    owner "tel.community" instead!

Statement from the business development director for Telnik Empty Re: Statement from the business development director for Telnik

Post by Alex 2012-05-25, 1:17 pm

Welcome to the forum, Justin!

Even your comment sounds very comprehensible, why I have some doubts about the validity of your identity?
    Bunjie
    Bunjie
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Statement from the business development director for Telnik Empty Re: Statement from the business development director for Telnik

Post by Bunjie 2012-05-28, 10:54 pm

TelTalk wrote:Welcome to the forum, Justin!

Even your comment sounds very comprehensible, why I have some doubts about the validity of your identity?

He smells like a troll the 'why so serious' is a dead give away meme.

Dear Alleged JustinH,

It's a shame we couldn't have had the .tel login for validation back like 2 years ago, still waiting for that on your forums but no longer a member, that would have reduced the number of errant and Spam sign ups to pure .tel members only and shown off why .tel needs to be integrated as fb and twitter is with every website.

I've made a lot of problems I guess for telnic but I do believe Jlouis was a catalyst for part of the decent against telnic, I think many didn't get the 'we still own the data' but everyone can use it how ever they like, so I have nothing against what he did which was not illegal, but how his complains where dealt with or the perception didn't sit well with how we imagine you and telnic act/exist/are, plus how others were kicked out made us feel frustrated and I'm sure many dispirited away from the telnic vision just out of spite.

We'd have been much more quiet and got on with our stuff if you'd had kept marketing it and telnic to us with tweets, internal office video and fun things so we know you're human and not just corporate investment drones that don't care for the users aka only interested in the bottom line, as you know any business must keep in touch with it's customers and telnic historically was as you said focusing on other areas and we did feel neglected.

You maybe and have been acting as a registry but to us you are like a 'kickstarter' startup that we emotionally and virtually invested in, many over spent as an 'investment' which comes down to either great marketing or poor marketing as if it was pushed out better they're not likely to see a return on that investment many would have just stuck to one .tel aka 'business' or personal only.

Maybe that's what you should have started with at first, business only sign ups like .pro is for 'professionals only' so that no one became emotionally invested without an outlet to really get down to why they feel it was not living up to the hype, of course we're proud of how far telnic has come but many of us still don't and wont follow your vision as it's all spite.

We just need to get to that stage where we can forgive and move forward and I do believe teltalk could help repair that in an almost neutral environment where we have some control, as .tel really is not about having control it's about having an illusion of control but off setting the responsibility of everything else to you aka telnic and when telnic can't or appears to not be able to live up to the hype or development aspects we're dieing for we get hellishly frustrated.

You ask why we take it so serious? well that sounds like what a troll would say so obviously we can't trust that you are who you say you are, so the question is if you are who you say you are, why don't you? or are you saying you do and have been too busy to care about us? and we should not take the representations of 'us' and our current and future business interests seriously? because you'll take care of it? how are you going to take care of what we need if you don't open up and really socialize with those who have been here the longest?

If you want to prove who you are just tweet from your twitter and then paste the url to it here, otherwise you're just another online troll looking to mess things up, and I'd probably not put it past you being 'storm or pep mysl'.

Last edited by Bunjie on 2012-05-28, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bunjie
    Bunjie
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Post by Bunjie 2012-05-28, 11:00 pm

TelTalk wrote:Welcome to the forum, Justin!

Also he spells Telnik like someone else here does, search it here and you'll find out who I believe it is, the same guy who unfollowed me on twitter as well I guess I'm not in his good books, though he could still be a troll trying to sow doubt so I'd just delete this entire thread as it's unverifiable and block his account until the real justin contacts you about it.

If ever..

Probably should have a policy if someone joins with a telnic username they should be suspended and have to contact you from their twitter or other verifiable account.
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex 2012-05-29, 1:54 am

I think it's obvious the comment above isn't from Telnic itself, but on the other hand the content seems to be not that wrong; sounds like realistic satire from somebody who is missing more communication.
    mikeseaton
    mikeseaton
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

.tel domain : MIkeSeaton.tel

Post by mikeseaton 2012-06-11, 12:14 pm

JustinH wrote:Hi folks, What are you taking business so serious?
    Only an employee with a guaranteed pay cheque - not a business owner or entrepreneur - could make such a comment as that !

I agree that it's an impersonator - I'm sure Telnic's Justin Hayward would not have such a cavalier attitude towards making a success of a business venture !

Mike Seaton.

PS. The fact that "JustinH" can't even spell Telnic correctly is such a giveaway - IMO TelTalk should consider suspending this impersonator user as it lowers the credibility of this forum.
    JustinH wrote:What kind of reaction do you expect from Telnik if everybody is only complaining?
    Alex
    Admin

Post by Alex 2012-06-11, 12:48 pm

Welcome to the forum, Mike!

I'm very happy you have joined this forum since you are well-known as one of the earliest .tel participant with a very widespread knowledge.

I'm also happy about suggestions and will always consider advices to improve this platform. Since you agree with Bunjie I've blocked the user JustinH time unlimited.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 5:14 am