The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Telcamp Videos

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Telcamp Videos Empty Telcamp Videos

Post by Telnic 2014-12-30, 12:16 pm

Shahid09-02-2009 07:59 PM

Telcamp Videos

Hello,

just saw videos of tel camp and was devastated in a way how .tel is being advertised just with tools instead of the basic message behind it, .tel need audience not just developers showcasing their products or software sorry if anyone takes offense of it some of the developers are even my friends but i would like to be open here we all have spent money in .tel's future not just to see the tools about .tel but we need real media coverage.

i have over 145 .tel my self and i do believe its going to go far but if its going to go in this manner trust me we are sailing no where, the video on the train was a big boost to .tel 
    to be frank if i had seen this videos before the launch of .tel not even US$ 1 of mine was going in .tel

i was still buying .tel from reseller recently grabbed 

nevadarealestate.tel
    floridahomes.tel 

but looking at how .tel is going none will buy .tel not even mr and looks like it might even take 2-5 years for it to reach to a sale of 1 million, true it did reach a record sale as everyone had huge expectation but telnic needs to promote .tel in a different manner if it needs sales and long lasting clients.i am not a naysayer but i want telnic to really look into the advertisement mode of this product, and we do not need to rely on 3rd part software we need something that is from .tel that is self build and simple to use, if one claims that .tel is trouble free and no programming needed then i guess one should stick to that and also try to help.

Please guys work on some alternative modes also just besides tel camps as this is not the only solutions, been support and stuck by .tel since Oct 08 and we are approaching Oct 09 we need some change.

Thanks

Shahid

nadya09-02-2009 09:21 PM

Shahid, 

Thanks for your comments and support. We recognise your concern and rest assured, TelCamp is just one of the events and promotions that we are doing and planning to do. 

TelCamp is a specific developer-related event organised for & by developers or people who need developers for their .tel-related projects. Please don't mix the 'Ben.tel' promo video and footage from TelCamp, the purposes and audiences for those are quite different. 

Look at the timeline for more generic events, http://telnic.org/community-timeline.html - in the next few months there are several conferences upcoming, and more events to added as we move along. Do come join us!

There are more targeted promotional campaigns planned, follow the news for our tweets and press releases - sorry cannot tell you more at this time.

Shahid09-02-2009 10:30 PM

Thank you for replying back,

as far as i know till now i and many of us thought that telcamp is about advertising .tel not just for developers but to get the word of .tel out, so it would have been nice to be more specific about promoting telcamp.

more over Telcamp needs ( people from telnic , Guests who can come and take part in discussion or more or less give media coverage to it, i would refer it to ben.tel promo because telcamp is also mode of advertising .tel not its tools that can be used for it.

i believe .name is the most disliked tld but still people know about it, where as about .tel
    no one even has a clue what .tel is, if advertisement are made to make it more obvious trust me not only will it boost .tel sales but also bring hopes to .tel itself and assure its investors. then even if telcamps are there to showcase ideas for .tel it will help but it just seems like the people who have bought .tel a very small number just go there to discuss its possibilities.

we need more General Audience then Developers, so i would be happy if people can support the fact of advertisement of it rather then sit back and read tweets :) 

last but not the lease we need more media coverage because noting is happening and we are almost approaching renewal i am not worried about mine but many are going to drop and yes the number did hit 150k in less then 2 months but it might fall drastically if things are not arranged as the people want it to be.

Thanks

Shahid Khan

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadya (Post 1247)
    Shahid, 

Thanks for your comments and support. We recognise your concern and rest assured, TelCamp is just one of the events and promotions that we are doing and planning to do. 

TelCamp is a specific developer-related event organised for & by developers or people who need developers for their .tel-related projects. Please don't mix the 'Ben.tel' promo video and footage from TelCamp, the purposes and audiences for those are quite different. 

Look at the timeline for more generic events, http://telnic.org/community-timeline.html - in the next few months there are several conferences upcoming, and more events to added as we move along. Do come join us!

There are more targeted promotional campaigns planned, follow the news for our tweets and press releases - sorry cannot tell you more at this time.

dottel09-03-2009 11:14 PM

It would have been more intersting if there was a presentation from telnic staff.
    a bit disappointment.

henri09-04-2009 03:52 AM

TelCamps will continue happening, and they're by the community for the community. If you want something in a TelCamp, just ask for it and the organizers will most probably try to set it up.

paulza09-04-2009 08:03 AM

For your information. On May, 21 was announced 200.000 registrations, today, September, 4 is about 210 000 (according to www.telsites.info). 200 000 registrations of domains had been received within two months, and only 10 000 registrations of domains had been received within next 3,5 months.... You can see the trend. The most registers are domainers. Global marketing program is needed.

Shahid09-04-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hasseily (Post 1267)
    TelCamps will continue happening, and they're by the community for the community. If you want something in a TelCamp, just ask for it and the organizers will most probably try to set it up.

[size]
    Thank for your input Henri, the main aspect is not that telcamp should take place or not but its .tel needs advertisement not just being a sponsor of some event but its needs more coverage in terms of tel explaining it to various people on how it can be used or how it can be adapted and on how it can benefit an investor in the near future. 

the point telnic is not getting right now is that 95% of registrations are done by domainers and investors not real people. 

Quote:
    [/size]

Originally Posted by paulza (Post 1268)
    For your information. On May, 21 was announced 200.000 registrations, today, September, 4 is about 210 000 (according to www.telsites.info). 200 000 registrations of domains had been received within two months, and only 10 000 registrations of domains had been received within next 3,5 months.... You can see the trend. The most registers are domainers. Global marketing program is needed.

[size]
    Thank you for your support on this Paulza i m glad people are coming up to talk about it, we need Global marketing not Geo based on just specific area and if one talks of the time line i guess lot more events have to be added to it, and not only that telnic should leading organizations start using it, if they adapt them self to .tel many other people approaching will notice what .tel is[/size]

telepass09-04-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Global marketing program is needed.

[size]
    Making the product usable for real people would be a good start.

And would not need as much marketing budget.[/size]

telfriend09-05-2009 10:38 PM

To be honest, i'm getting the impression that the telnic execs are maybe spending too much time in domain forum's instead of going out and selling this domain to the public at large. Dot tel is like having this great new invention- the light bulb, but trying to convince people they no longer need candles and oil lamps...shouldnt be a hard sell, just need to start letting people know you have this great new technology. This is not so much a domainer's domain, as a domain of interest to the whole world's public for it's ability to replace numbers with words as a communications hub. So where is the publicity for these .tel domains?? Surely they can't leave this up to webnames.ca and the like (in their own small way)...get on and promote this thing! Get a good PR and advertising team onto getting the concept out to the public. Would love to see the ben.tel ad played on tv too..reinvest most of the first year's income from sales into solid campaigns to fund the coming renewals and to drive sales. Give the naysayers a good run for their money!

dotteler09-05-2009 11:52 PM

I think, in fact, that it IS up to the resellers to get the word out!

If telnic had unlimited funds to do the type of promotion everyone here deems necessary I believe we would have already seen it done.

If we all sit back and wait for someone else to do the PR that most people here are suggesting, then I'll bet we'll be going over the same discussions a year from now.

telepass09-06-2009 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dotteler (Post 1297)
    I think, in fact, that it IS up to the resellers to get the word out!.

[size]
    Sorry guys but until the telinc product managers realize that the .tel platform needs to be much more flexible to be adopted by real people and do the appropriate changes, the .tel adventure will be no more than a huge high-tech MLM scheme. The remaining money they have would be much more well invested in making the product flexible enough to be used by regular businesses itself than publishing more jovialist PR releases.

Right now, only domainers and techies purchased the product and I see none, absolutely none, zero, zilchestablished business or commercial directory actively using the product and making it a strategic part of their business plans. (Large companies registered their brand but this is a normal defensive procedure).

If anyone here has a proof of the contrary then please post it here.[/size]

telepass09-06-2009 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telfriend (Post 1296)
    Give the naysayers a good run for their money!

[size]
    I guess I'm part of that group you call 'naysayers'

Let me tell you.

a) I got a good run for my money already thank you. Just not in the right direction,

b) Please understand that if people like me speak openly about what they see as problems with this product, it is because they actually care about the future of it. If it was not the case, I would not see why I would spend time here b'tching just for the sake of it I have lots of other fish to fry

c) This is not about being a 'believer' or a '"naysayer' (lol sounds like religion doesn'it?). It is about trying to make this thing work instead of buying a couple of domains and waiting for other people to make it a success.[/size]

dnsRegistrar.tel09-06-2009 05:52 AM

Quote:

[size]
    killer stat. There's our reality check. 6 months to renewal time ie next round of funding. Maybe at 1.99 they will get mass adoption. Technology seems ok. Time out for us on this 
    one.[/size]

Shahid09-06-2009 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telfriend (Post 1296)
    To be honest, i'm getting the impression that the telnic execs are maybe spending too much time in domain forum's instead of going out and selling this domain to the public at large. Dot tel is like having this great new invention- the light bulb, but trying to convince people they no longer need candles and oil lamps...shouldnt be a hard sell, just need to start letting people know you have this great new technology. This is not so much a domainer's domain, as a domain of interest to the whole world's public for it's ability to replace numbers with words as a communications hub. So where is the publicity for these .tel domains?? Surely they can't leave this up to webnames.ca and the like (in their own small way)...get on and promote this thing! Get a good PR and advertising team onto getting the concept out to the public. Would love to see the ben.tel ad played on tv too..reinvest most of the first year's income from sales into solid campaigns to fund the coming renewals and to drive sales. Give the naysayers a good run for their money!

[size]
    exactly we need existence of .tel people should know there is a domain that is called [size=32].tel[/size]

not only that, i heard but i m not sure if i m right they advertised .tel videos in cinemas too they need to do that on regular basis so the hype of .tel comes among youngsters instead of hey this is my twitter or facebook or msn they go .tel me

Quote:
    [/size]

Originally Posted by dotteler (Post 1297)
    I think, in fact, that it IS up to the resellers to get the word out!

If telnic had unlimited funds to do the type of promotion everyone here deems necessary I believe we would have already seen it done.

If we all sit back and wait for someone else to do the PR that most people here are suggesting, then I'll bet we'll be going over the same discussions a year from now.

[size]
    Thank you for your input dotteler, i agree with you but if there is no real buyer how will the resellers count on the few US$ they make from each registration. no would invest in a heavy advertisement especially as this time of the year the way things are going on but telnic can not that they are over loaded but in long run its going to benefit them only.

i also plan to be a reseller of .tel but i know i wont go far with it.

more over everyone is trying to advertise .tel in their own way i am promoting .tel with AIDS.tel and AIDS.tel is being promoted too.

if leading organizations follow AIDS.tel on twitter ( which many have ) they will soon realize they need to get a .tel as well by looking how convenient it can be.[/size]

Shahid09-06-2009 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telepass (Post 1299)
    b) Please understand that if people like me speak openly about what they see as problems with this product,it is because they actually care about the future of it. If it was not the case, I would not see why I would spend time here b'tching just for the sake of it I have lots of other fish to fry

[size]
    That's the point, i have said this many times but i will repeat my self again i m not a designer or a programmer, but i still thought and do think .tel can be a great success if its worked on and also advertised in the right manner.

i want .tel to succeed in every possible way and the only way we are going to make it happen is by analyzing the overall product and its completion, there are so many options for people to choose from then get a .tel and even pay for it, so if it is as good or try to be and then the secret recipe of .tel added to it i think it will blend in more then just a .tel[/size]

Shahid09-06-2009 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dnsRegistrar.tel (Post 1301)
    killer stat. There's our reality check. 6 months to renewal time ie next round of funding. Maybe at 1.99 they will get mass adoption. Technology seems ok. Time out for us on this 
    one.

[size]
    hope that never happens but looking at trend there are going to be some huge bargains on .tel domains in February 2010[/size]

telfriend09-07-2009 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telepass (Post 1299)
    I guess I'm part of that group you call 'naysayers'

Let me tell you.

a) I got a good run for my money already thank you. Just not in the right direction,

b) Please understand that if people like me speak openly about what they see as problems with this product,it is because they actually care about the future of it. If it was not the case, I would not see why I would spend time here b'tching just for the sake of it I have lots of other fish to fry

c) This is not about being a 'believer' or a '"naysayer' (lol sounds like religion doesn'it?). It is about trying to make this thing work instead of buying a couple of domains and waiting for other people to make it a success.

[size]
    Good advice actually, thanks for teh input. As you say 'naysayers' do float around .tel discussions for other reason's than just trying to knock it, they must have some positive interest in it to keep them coming back to the forums, so it's all good..we do need a variety of input to get it off the ground properly in fact. Of course all this does take time, things just feel quite static right now really...hopefully the ones who need to, will pull their fingers out a bit and get promoting, lol. I often just give out my .tel address now instead of phone number, but you do need some time to explain what your on about...hopefully that will change one day.[/size]

Howard09-07-2009 08:39 AM

Excellent discussion everybody. It's good to see all the different views being put across. Just to comment on a few statements made:

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottel (Post 1257)
    It would have been more intersting if there was a presentation from telnic staff.
    a bit disappointment.

[size]
    Justin Hayward, our Director of Communications was at TelCamp Toronto and answered individual questions as well as giving a quick speech and news, some of which will be coming out shortly. He was not developer focused in his piece, talking more broadly about the vision. And indeed, there were people from a number of different industries there.

"On May, 21 was announced 200.000 registrations, today, September, 4 is about 210 000...."

Those numbers are incorrect and do not show the number of registered .tel domains, only the number validated. We are aware that some registrars have been waiting for their end users to set their .tel domains up as multi-language support was not available until recently and they're re-focusing on getting these validated now. 

"...i'm getting the impression that the telnic execs are maybe spending too much time in domain forum's instead of going out and selling this domain to the public at large."

The execs out there working hard on deals and promotion. We have some great new resellers coming on board and that's been the focus for many of those. Nadya and I are here, however to moderate, help with any specific issues people may be reporting and listen to the comments and suggestions that are made here.

Further information will come out in due course (in short order). In the meantime, we strongly believe that with regards to .tel, usage is key to value, which in turn will bring monetization and growth. All .tel owners can play a part in this by making the .tel experience a good one for those visiting them through populating them with useful information.[/size]

dottel09-07-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howard (Post 1314)
    Justin Hayward, our Director of Communications was at TelCamp Toronto and answered individual questions as well as giving a quick speech and news, some of which will be coming out shortly.

[size]
    Good to know that the videos are coming out. I appreciate your effort in providing the information.

I hope we could see the future telcamp videos in more organised form rather and not as something like on demand/request release.[/size]

telepass09-07-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howard (Post 1314)
    we strongly believe that with regards to .tel, usage is key to value, which in turn will bring monetization and growth.

[size]
    Thanks Howard.

Let's talk about usage then

Please give us examples of established businesses who are really using their .tel as a strategic part of their communications. I'm not talking about start-ups, resellers, domainers. Say we have roughly 210 000 domains now, and being conservative, we assume that 10% are using the domain for the business (90% being domainers / trademark owners). This would mean 2100 active .tel's.

Let's see how large companies are using their .tel's 
    Here are the 10 top listed companies on the S&P 500

1) Exxon Mobil
    exxon.tel (only contains a link to exxon.com)

2) Procter & Gamble 
    ProcterGamble.tel (registered but inactive)

3) General Electric 
    ge.tel (not valid)
    generalelectric.tel (squatted)

4) AT&T 
    att.tel (only contains a link to att.com)

5) Johnson and Johnson
    jandj.tel (registered but parked)

6) Chevron
    chevron.tel (squatted)

7) Microsoft
    microsoft.tel (registered but inactive)

8) Wal-Mart
    walmart.tel (squatted)

9) Pfizer
    pfizer.tel (only contains a link to pfizer.com)

10) JPMorgan Chase & Co. 
    jpmorgan.tel (only contains a link to jpmorgan.com)

------------------
    Total .tel used : 0[/size]
    Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Telcamp Videos Empty Re: Telcamp Videos

Post by Telnic 2014-12-30, 12:18 pm

telepass09-07-2009 04:42 PM

Now let's take the 10 worldwide top cities for tourism.

1) London
    london.tel (parked)

2) Bangkok
    bangkok.tel (under construction - However I see nothing that looks like a paid listing)

3) Paris
    paris.tel (link to paris.fr)

4) Singapore
    singapore.tel (inactive)

5) Hong Kong
    hongkong.tel (inactive)

6) New York City
    newyork.tel (parked)

7) Dubai
    dubai.tel (parked)

Rome
    rome.tel (under construction - However I see nothing that looks like a paid listing)

9) Seoul
    seoul.tel (parked / squatted)

10) Barcelona
    barcelona.tel (parked)

telepass09-07-2009 05:07 PM

Now let's take random general keywords

dentist.tel (parked)
    surgeon.tel (parked)
    hairdresser.tel (parked)
    restaurant.tel (parked)
    hotel.tel (parked)
    realestate.tel (parked)
    remax.tel (inactive)
    escort.tel (parked)
    taxi.tel (oh yeah! we got one here with phone numbers. But I really doubt any company has paid to be there)

----------------------------------------

Now what does it all have to do with 'templates' or, in a broader sense, flexibility?

Any of these .tels could have been developed into multiple sub-directories linked to individual .tel's (say, for, surgeons, dratkins.tel, where Dr. Atkins could show a bit about his clinic, his practice, put his picture and logo as well as a few pics of his cinic).

Say you have about 20 surgeons with .tels, you can regroup them under a nice directory, with a good branding theme, and start promoting and since there is something interesting under your directory, customers may be interested in coming back, and traffic has a real chance to grow.

Then all you have to do is grab your phone, go to the other surgeons and show them how nice they look on their .tel listing on your phone and how easy it is to call just by clicking on the phone number. They will pay to be there too an think this is very nice to have the contact info up-front and accessible.

OK you will not be able to offer traffic when you start, but at least the client will see that he has something for his money, not just a listing on a white page with a logo (which is not his logo).

This could be the start for real, commercially viable directories and individual .tel's.

RonMunson09-07-2009 11:40 PM

I hear a lot of alarm bells on this thread however I think people are jumping to quickly to conclusions.

In my opinion, I'm impressed that as many companies as were mentioned in this thread actually purchased their .tel properly even if they are temporarily pointing them to the .tel.

Video ads are all good but what I'd like to see is that the telnic roadmap perfect the product first in the shortest time frame. Mark my word it will be hardware and software applications that are designed to access .tel that will drive this domain into the mainstream.

Although I liked the Ben.tel video, I feel it only showed one small aspect of the value of dot tel domain names. What I would like to see is a futuristic video that would show humans communicating with high tech toys using .tel. Such as a person using the GPS idea I gave only to arrive at his location and to use his mobile phone to access the .tel's telephone number.

A drop in the sales rate is not surprising since there are really only a hand full of decent generic .tel domain names available. As people let them expire, there will be a new group of people that buy them up and turn them into future profits. Keep in mind .com went through the same roller coaster.

I really boils down to this.
    Domainers & Users develop your .tel domain names to offer a valuable directory.
    Telnic finish off your roadmap of improvements.

This should lead to ->

Hardware/Software developers take advantage of this technology by making their applications .tel compliant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by telepass (Post 1322)
    Thanks Howard.

Let's talk about usage then

Please give us examples of established businesses who are really using their .tel as a strategic part of their communications. I'm not talking about start-ups, resellers, domainers. Say we have roughly 210 000 domains now, and being conservative, we assume that 10% are using the domain for the business (90% being domainers / trademark owners). This would mean 2100 active .tel's.

Let's see how large companies are using their .tel's 
    Here are the 10 top listed companies on the S&P 500

1) Exxon Mobil
    exxon.tel (only contains a link to exxon.com)

2) Procter & Gamble 
    ProcterGamble.tel (registered but inactive)

3) General Electric 
    ge.tel (not valid)
    generalelectric.tel (squatted)

4) AT&T 
    att.tel (only contains a link to att.com)

5) Johnson and Johnson
    jandj.tel (registered but parked)

6) Chevron
    chevron.tel (squatted)

7) Microsoft
    microsoft.tel (registered but inactive)

8) Wal-Mart
    walmart.tel (squatted)

9) Pfizer
    pfizer.tel (only contains a link to pfizer.com)

10) JPMorgan Chase & Co. 
    jpmorgan.tel (only contains a link to jpmorgan.com)

------------------
    Total .tel used : 0

RonMunson09-07-2009 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telepass (Post 1324)
    Now let's take the 10 worldwide top cities for tourism.

1) London
    london.tel (parked)

2) Bangkok
    bangkok.tel (under construction - However I see nothing that looks like a paid listing)

3) Paris
    paris.tel (link to paris.fr)

4) Singapore
    singapore.tel (inactive)

5) Hong Kong
    hongkong.tel (inactive)

6) New York City
    newyork.tel (parked)

7) Dubai
    dubai.tel (parked)

Rome
    rome.tel (under construction - However I see nothing that looks like a paid listing)

9) Seoul
    seoul.tel (parked / squatted)

10) Barcelona
    barcelona.tel (parked)

[size]
    These may seem like good examples being keywords and city destinations but they are actually very bad examples. Most of the developed domains I know off that are tied to businesses are city service domains. Expect these to be developed first. These other domain names were scooped up by domainers in the initial stages and will take time to fall into the right hands.

Of all of these domain names you have listed which ones would be owned by the average business in that field. None.

Domainers that have purchased thousands of keyword rich domain names will be building them at a much slower pace than a mom and pop business that wants to have one developed.

If you look at most local taxi names in North American you will see a domain that is already developed giving a rich list of telephone numbers. (i.e. LasVegasTaxi.tel) I know since I have been using them for the last few months.

Your example of Taxi.tel is in my opininon very unusable. In previous posts I have criticized country level domains such as UKCabs.tel but when you go to even a higher level for a local service it gets more time consuming. Scrolling through the countries can be unbearable. Keep in mind the user will be punished each time they access taxi.tel until they change to more local ones. If they live in the UK, using UKCabs.tel would be better saving the user a lot more time.[/size]

telepass09-08-2009 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonMunson (Post 1334)
    Mark my word it will be hardware and software applications that are designed to access .tel that will drive this domain into the mainstream..

[size]
    Hi Ron,

While I respect your opinion on this, and it actually makes lots of sense to me, my own opinion is that we will not have time for this to happen:

Until some hardware of software application gets launched and becomes hugely successul on the customer market, there is plenty of time for:

a) Telnic to go belly-up because no more money in the bank and not enough have renewed their .tel and/or because the venture capitalists decided to stop writing checks to the company (let me tell you this happens for real and I kinda know my way around venture capital)

b) On a more postitive note, it is still time to make the product interesting and valuable enough for small business owners so they can grab their .tel and really use it in all their advertisements etc. But changes are needed for this to happen.

If Telnic can make the product flexible enough so that small business owners think it's really useful to them, then you will have a REAL and SOLID foundation to build directories and make this whole thing a huge success, which is my only goal here.[/size]

Howard09-08-2009 09:55 AM

Telepass,

Thank you for your views and contribution to the discussions on the forum. We recognize your opinion on the branding of .tel and have noted this, along with the thoughts of all other contributors to the forum. As mentioned previously, we listen to all comments posted here and they are being raised and actively discussed within Telnic.

Now that we have officially recognized your stance, if you could please limit these comments to a single thread that would be beneficial to all users of the forum. If you continue to post the same message throughout various posts we may start moderating comments to ensure other discussions are not disrupted and this is something we really do not want to do. 

Thanks again for your contributions

Shahid09-09-2009 11:04 AM

Hello Howard,

it would be nice to see the Tel camp videos released soon.

any date when should we expect it ? and can it be uploaded on telnic so it will be easier to download as last time has hard time with the slow speed server.

Howard09-09-2009 11:11 AM

Hello Shahid,

I think my posting must have been misunderstood, it was additional .tel news that was going to be released shortly, rather than additional TelCamp videos.

As mentioned by Nadya and Henri in the thread, Telcamps are run by the community for the community, and not by Telnic.

Thanks,

Howard

dottel09-09-2009 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howard (Post 1378)
    Hello Shahid,

As mentioned by Nadya and Henri in the thread, Telcamps are run by the community for the community, and not by Telnic.

Howard

[size]
    I am confused now:)
    I think somewhere in the telcamp video I have heard telcamp.tel is maintained by Telnic (even the whois says Telnic owns it)

Thanks[/size]

Shahid09-09-2009 11:19 AM

Hello howard,

Thank you for post, yes i think i did misunderstood it.

well that is good news that more news is coming on .tel, i did agree with nadya and henri over the issue that Telcamps are run by Community for the community but would be happy to see Telnic staff also take part in it who are present there. and if any guest was invited in a famous city it would be bad as it would automatically brand it self just a suggestion

Shahid

dottel09-09-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shahid (Post 1380)
    Hello howard,

but would be happy to see Telnic staff also take part in it who are present there.
    Shahid

[size]
    I expect the same
    It would be a nice platform for more news and also grab more attention towards these camps[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-01, 10:20 pm