The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Thanks, Kash!

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Thanks, Kash! Empty Thanks, Kash!

Post by Telnic 2014-12-30, 12:42 pm

dotteler01-20-2010 12:18 AM

Thanks, Kash!

Very nice letter in the 'snail mail' today from telnic.
    Love: "While it is inevitable that people have dreams and desires for .tel to become an overnight sensation, the reality is that this takes hard work, strong partnerships and the support of .tel owners to develop their .tel names to the best of their ability."
    Let's all take the pledge: build your .tel and the world will come.

Triton NW01-20-2010 01:08 AM

Boy do I agree with that. My problem is the pure workload of getting all of the information entered. I was actually sitting here trying to plan how to get 300 business names and contact information entered into my .tel.

The work load is so massive that, to be honest, has caused me to do nothing.

Not proud of it, just a fact

dottel01-20-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triton NW (Post 4685)
    Boy do I agree with that. My problem is the pure workload of getting all of the information entered. I was actually sitting here trying to plan how to get 300 business names and contact information entered into my .tel.

[size]
    I agree with you and it's a fact that many of us find it troublesome to dump the content..
    As we cannot have multiple logins or subcriber accounts everything has to be done by the owner of the site..:([/size]

Shahid01-20-2010 11:38 AM

Which letter ? i would be happy if someone can forward it to me too since i m not following up this thread

Shahid

telrific01-20-2010 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triton NW (Post 4685)

[size]

Yep. You're not alone.

It will take TelPages.com official launch and Telproxy 2.0 availability to determine which ones get the first focus, and how they are ultimately populated.

Most people who have populated their domains have not updated them with better folder labels, etc.

Once the updates come out, some actually update, some do not as they just wait for it to be finalized.

Few, if any, have the time and / or money to make constant changes to everything because of updates every now and again.

Chicken and the Egg, but the Chicken still comes first ... the answer was never difficult.[/size]

Shahid01-20-2010 11:03 PM

Glad to Read the new Telgraph i must admit i am very happy and i also see the future or should i say my vision is becoming more clearer now i wish to best to everyone in .tel and i hope we all make ourself successful in every way we can and be as helpful to the community as we might learn for it as well.

Triton NW02-01-2010 06:10 PM

Hello Telnic
    I know that they say patience is a virtue, but you know how it is with guys like us. Will you be able to give us any status updates on the Telproxy 2.0 and the next revision of Telpages any time soon. Last week, I completed my first renewal and needless to say, the notices will be coming fast and furious in the coming month.

Any bit of information will be greatly appreciates. Have a great day

nadya02-01-2010 07:10 PM

Hi Triton,

Your curiosity wrt the new proxy should be satisfied with the next (February) issue of the .telegraph newsletter.

Triton NW02-01-2010 11:29 PM

Thanks Nadya
    I know we are all looking forward to reading about that. At least February is a short month.

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 2:31 am