The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Mini Sites Available - Help Promote Your Tel

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Mini Sites Available - Help Promote Your Tel Empty Mini Sites Available - Help Promote Your Tel

Post by Telnic 2014-12-30, 1:36 pm

Gav06-16-2010 10:38 AM

Mini Sites Available - Help Promote Your Tel

Hi All

Just a thread to let you know that I can now offer Mini Sites for those of you who have no website experience.

Over the last 6 months I have had so many domainers/people asking me to build them a minisite where they can add affiliate banners, adsense, widgets ect and also add rich content and there own keywords to each page.

I have put together a very basic site which allows people with no experience of websites that would like to get there domain on the web with up to 10 pages for just £99. Discounts given on more than one site.

It's really to use as all that needs to be done is for the customer to add there content, images, logos, affilaite codes ect using simple made custom forms, we then create the site.

Once the site is launched you can then again manage the changes through the Manage Website section using just custom forms once again.

I know these sites will not suit everyone, but after high demand I thought this is a good option and allows people to add there domains to the web in a hassle free way with no website knowledge.

Unfortunately only one template available at the minute but are currently working on others.

25% discount on first orders as the site has only just gone live. PM for discount code.

For more info on the site just visit www.sitetown.co.uk

Kind regards

Gavin Rookyard

dottel06-16-2010 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gav (Post 9451)
    Hi All

Just a thread to let you know that I can now offer Mini Sites for those of you who have no website experience.

Over the last 6 months I have had so many domainers/people asking me to build them a minisite where they can add affiliate banners, adsense, widgets ect and also add rich content and there own keywords to each page.

I have put together a very basic site which allows people with no experience of websites that would like to get there domain on the web with up to 10 pages for just £99. Discounts given on more than one site.

It's really to use as all that needs to be done is for the customer to add there content, images, logos, affilaite codes ect using simple made custom forms, we then create the site.

Once the site is launched you can then again manage the changes through the Manage Website section using just custom forms once again.

I know these sites will not suit everyone, but after high demand I thought this is a good option and allows people to add there domains to the web in a hassle free way with no website knowledge.

Unfortunately only one template available at the minute but are currently working on others.

25% discount on first orders as the site has only just gone live. PM for discount code.

For more info on the site just visit www.sitetown.co.uk

Kind regards

Gavin Rookyard

[size]
    No offense but is it not this site www.sitetown.co.uk is developed using http://www.create.net ?? which shows £2.99/month? so basically £69.1 (after the first year fee of £2.99) is for helping those who do not know how to use the create.net interface?

http://www.create.net/features.phtml

Cheers[/size]

Gav06-16-2010 06:32 PM

Hi dottel

Yes many thanks for your post.

You have got it spot on,

I have loads of requests from people asking me to build them websites, especially domainers over the last few months.

I always use create as I have been with the now for nearly 5 years and have lots of sites with them.

All of my sites are designed by myself using my own templates, except the top menu of course.

There are loads of people that sign up to create and many other different companies and don't find it easy to build a website or add html code ect to make them stand out. 

Many people find websites really complicated whoever they use and just give up.

Thats why I have created Site Town which allows domainers/customers to be able to have a website with no knowledge of web design but still get a nice looking site which suits them fior just £99.

I only added the site live today and already have had orders, however I knew that I would because the reason behind the site was so that people could manage there websites online rather thhan having to e-mail me or phone me all the time.

Been so busy with sites latley and it looks as though it is going to continue

Thnaks for your post

Regards

Gav

Current date/time is 2024-05-12, 6:17 pm