The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Suggestion; Audio Button

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Suggestion; Audio Button Empty Suggestion; Audio Button

Post by Telnic 2014-12-30, 7:16 pm

Gibran01-13-2013 08:53 PM

Suggestion; Audio Button

Similar to You Tube feature. 
    There is phenomenal increase in mobile computing/search etc., and people are not doing this sitting down. They are walking, running, driving, - now even diving? (as per new the new waterproof mobile devices on display at the show in Vegas).

A small business or a person can get its/his/her message across using audio files also; so the searcher or browser could just listen to a clip when unable to stare at a screen. 
    There are some audio hosting services similar to youtube, like YourListen.com.
    I suggest that Telnames/Telnic consider including an Audio Link facility/icon in the templates.

dutchstreetdog01-26-2013 09:27 AM

Yes this is a present that i am giving to people when The follow mi on twitter !
    Would bey Great to put Sound on the Telmap
    Also for my Tel Friends
    Enjoy with love from Dutch :-)

btw When you cant open my present, you need to buy new pc/laptop/smartphone !
    Because the presente that i am giving are 100% bullet proof
    So dont tell my its not working, because your stuff is not working :-)

supercyberheroes01-27-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gibran (Post 26481)
    Similar to You Tube feature. 
    There is phenomenal increase in mobile computing/search etc., and people are not doing this sitting down. They are walking, running, driving, - now even diving? (as per new the new waterproof mobile devices on display at the show in Vegas).

A small business or a person can get its/his/her message across using audio files also; so the searcher or browser could just listen to a clip when unable to stare at a screen. 
    There are some audio hosting services similar to youtube, like YourListen.com.
    I suggest that Telnames/Telnic consider including an Audio Link facility/icon in the templates.

[size]
    And from April Walkman will be water proof as well 2 meters deep in the water.

Regards
    http://ideal.tel[/size]

Simon G01-27-2013 03:28 PM

If your looking for waterproof the lifeproof case does a great job for the iPhone. An audio button would be great for geo .tels to provide a quick tourist guide

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 6:46 pm