The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

List of 3-letter names - about 16,000 names

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

List of 3-letter names - about 16,000 names Empty List of 3-letter names - about 16,000 names

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 10:44 am

maximka12-28-2009 10:53 PM

List of 3-letter names - about 16,000 names

I have list of 3-letter names - LLL. The total number is about 16-17 thousands. It is clear that 3-letters names will have good value on the market. Moreover, I think, that from the moment then free LLL will end, the price of them will rise sharply. Perhaps it could be the best investion in tel now.

I saw there are still free LLL in this list - it is difficult to say have many, but I think the number is between 400-1000 (at this moment). 

If somebody wish to buy such list, its cost is 50$ for one buyer. The list is for personal use only and a buyer has no right to resell it till May of this year. Of course, I can sell this list to many buyers.

If somebody wants to have exclusive use of that list, than it's cost will be 250$ - with my promise not to resell it here or at other forums till May of this year.

[size]

Payment via Moneybookers as I have no Paypal. I will show how to use that list for quick finding of free domains. I will send the list to buyers e-mail after payment received, in half a day's time.

Questions and inquiries are welcomed.[/size]

dottel.net12-28-2009 11:56 PM

is this in response to my post asking if anyone knew which 3 letter tel domains were still available for registration?

The list of ALL 3 letter combo's is freely available from many places including my list here:http://advertelise.com/threelettercombos.php
    It's which of these was still available that I was after.

Apologies if I misunderstood your post. Thanks!

maximka12-29-2009 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottel.net (Post 3947)
    is this in response to my post asking if anyone knew which 3 letter tel domains were still available for registration?

[size]
    dottel.net, this my sales thread was not connected with your question.

Quote:
    [/size]

Originally Posted by dottel.net (Post 3947)
    The list of ALL 3 letter combo's is freely available from many places including my list here:http://advertelise.com/threelettercombos.php
    It's which of these was still available that I was after...

[size]
    Thank you for your remark! Mine list I had made myself, with my hands - simply typing list with my fingers, not copying it from your site or any other site. My list is shorter, without numbers, only letters, so it is easier to use. Time is the boss, and as we all can anticipate with every passed hour the number of free 3 - LLL domain names is decreasing. Especially it is true now - when in this forum it was read out aloud that short domains have a real value and people who earlier were not interested in LLL domains began to chase them.

[/size]
    [size]

I reduced prices
    : from now it costs 15$ list for one buyer. Conditions of use are the same - buyer has no right to sell or to pass list by any way to other users.

P.S.
    This is a sales thread and not a discussion thread, only interested people PM me, if you are not interested then please ignore this thread.

.[/size]

marimax12-29-2009 08:55 AM

Maximka, you are trying to charge us $50 for something that is available for free.
    Not nice
    I give you an exapmles where you can get it for free:
    http://www.mercblogger.com/2008/11/l...-for-download/

Also you can get all 2,3,4 and 5 letters combinations for only $ 10
    www.scriptjunkyard.com

maximka12-29-2009 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marimax (Post 3960)
    Maximka, you are trying to charge us $50 for something that is available for free. Not nice

[size]
    marimax, thank you for your comment! Everyone decides himself do he need some goods or need not. As I spend a lot of my time I think I have a right to sell my labor for the just price.

P.S.
    This is a sales thread and not a discussion thread, only interested people PM me, if you are not interested then please ignore this thread.

.[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-11, 8:01 pm