The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Taco.tel is in auction now !

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Taco.tel is in auction now ! Empty Taco.tel is in auction now !

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 10:50 am

telplatform.com02-13-2010 01:58 PM

BY THE WAY, WHAT WHERE THE .TEL SALES AT THE DOMAINER GLOBAL FEST IN CALIFORNIA LAST WEEK ?

Healthcare.tel was sold for 405 USD

Lisa.tel for 380 UDS

Taxes.tel made better ending at 500 USD.

TELPLATFORM.COM

telplatform.com02-13-2010 02:01 PM

ANOTHER DOMAIN BY TELPLATFORM HAS BEEN CHOSEN FOR AUCTION !

THIS TIME AT THE MARDI-GRAS AUCTION NOW RUNNING IN NEW ORLEANS AND ENDING FEB. 16.

TACO.TEL

Bid at : mardi-gras auction and go to letter T

TELPLATFORM.COM

RonMunson02-13-2010 08:01 PM

Prediction.

If .tel keeps going in the same direction, these prices will be seen as total bargains in two years from now. :eek:

Add two zeros to the end of each of these prices.

stel02-14-2010 03:43 AM

I agree Ron. Somebody will make a bundle on taxes.tel anytime they decide to sell it again.....
    I am wondering if sending letters to any random 20 accountants in Manhattan informing them that taxes.tel was for sale and providing a link to Telnic explaining what .tel is all about wouldn't have brought to the owner $5000 even today. Taxes.tel should have sold for thousands even as a pure vanity name. I am sorry that I didn't get that domain for $500.

telfriend02-14-2010 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stel (Post 5427)
    I agree Ron. Somebody will make a bundle on taxes.tel anytime they decide to sell it again.....
    I am wondering if sending letters to any random 20 accountants in Manhattan informing them that taxes.tel was for sale and providing a link to Telnic explaining what .tel is all about wouldn't have brought to the owner $5000 even today. Taxes.tel should have sold for thousands even as a pure vanity name. I am sorry that I didn't get that domain for $500.

[size]
    Yeah, some names will be big winners when .tel is mainstream. I have bullion.tel and with all the U.S money printing going on, perhaps leading eventually to hyperinflation and with European countries beginning to default due to huge deficits, gold and silver will become the new bubble in a few short years.. by that time anyone who owns bullion.tel or any domain to do with commodities, will be sitting pretty (oh that's me, sweet) :). i also recently bought 999bullion.com, that has to be good too
    Just remember, the further back you look in history, the further forward you can see into the future (I think that was a Winston Churchill quote)... and that's how we can do well in domaining too I think.
    We are similarly invested in .tel because we know what a bright future communications over mobile devices will have, nothing's certain, only highly likely and that's good enough for me[/size]

telplatform.com02-14-2010 09:24 AM

I hope you are right folks !

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT FOLKS AND THAT YOU AND BILL WILL BILL BILLIONS OF BOILING BULLIONS with your dot tels !

TELPLATFORM.COM

marimax02-14-2010 10:10 AM

Telplatform.com

Is this site for some uneducated people ?
    I've never heard of Australian, Belgian, Canadian, New Zealand or Swiss language

maximka02-14-2010 11:45 AM

telplatform.com, I have a question about "Taco" - what is it? I found only mexican food: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco

P.S.
    You can use in your posts not CAPS but normal little letters - they are much nicer for our eyes.

telplatform.com02-14-2010 05:47 PM

What is taco ???

Hey MAX, you're kidding me : 

Yes taco (tacos) is a mexican corn tortilla with meat or fish in it and HOT SALSA (sauce) ! 
    http://telnic.org/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif
    I'm sure you http://telnic.org/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gifshould love it (or them : the domain and the dish !)

Telplatform

maximka02-14-2010 09:40 PM

telplatform.com, thank you for your explanation. There are many countries in the world, and each country has its special menu. As I was never in West hemisphere, I saw no "taco". I think, if we will ask, then we will find that more then a half of the world population do not know what it is - and it happened that I was in that half.

Cees02-15-2010 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonMunson (Post 5420)
    Prediction.

If .tel keeps going in the same direction, these prices will be seen as total bargains in two years from now. :eek:

Add two zeros to the end of each of these prices.

[size]
    Hi Ron RE .tel going in the same direction, FreakySteves site always has a daily count of how many .tel names have been registered, typically between 100 & 300, 300 plus being a good day, today there where 3,369, so unless that's a mistake I think it's looking good.
    It's a bit quiet on freaky's site but I check that stat everyday.

Cheers
    Cees
    Dont know if I'm allowed to mention the address but it's http://www.telsters.com/[/size]

telplatform.com02-15-2010 07:40 AM

.tel price

Is it possible to add 2 zeros in 2 years ? Maybe. May you folks be right !

But let's be realistic : right now we are living a tough time and 500 bucks may be fine for a short one word premium .TEL domain, since with these 500 $ you will be able to renew a good part of your other domains in a few months....

What I would like is that TELNIC EXECUTIVES WOULD GO ROUND THE WORLD EVERYDAY OF THE YEAR, explaining on TV, radios and newspapers how .TEL are fine for those who want a simple, cheap, easy to manage short site or an interactive businesscard. 

Every craftman, every shopkeeper, every professional should be aware of it by now and should have its .Tel . I'm I wrong ?

TELPLATFORM

Gav02-15-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cees (Post 5466)
    Hi Ron RE .tel going in the same direction, FreakySteves site always has a daily count of how many .tel names have been registered, typically between 100 & 300, 300 plus being a good day, today there where 3,369, so unless that's a mistake I think it's looking good.
    It's a bit quiet on freaky's site but I check that stat everyday.]

[size]
    Hi Guys

This is great news however we must expect more at the minute due to renewals, I renewed mine yesterday.

However its great to see these numbers and it shows that not only are people still buying, but buyers also renewing.

Look good

Regards

Gav[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-11, 12:40 pm