The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Hope for good sales

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Hope for good sales Empty Hope for good sales

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 12:28 pm

mactel04-27-2010 07:41 PM

Hope for good sales

My pre-sales report:

1.) I am preparing sales to small, medium and large businesses.
    2.) I found a quasi solution to sell, nevertheless, that .TelProxy is under develpment (design).
    3.) Thanks to posting questions and advice within this forum, I received in return useful help, advice and feedback, that enabled me to write a sales letter, under the present circumstances of .tel development.
    4.) And so, I decided to talk very straight foreward with my potential custumers. 
    5.) All in all, my sales letter looks promissing, and I am able to continue my work, not needing to rely too much on the delevery time for the new design from the registry.

So, here is part of my letter, to ducument a example:

"Dear Mrs Whatnot

Your companies own Dot Tel domain name and webpage is reserved for you, since I have updated the contact information and the design of your company's .tel site.

This domain is quite different, and as it may be more limited with what you can do with it, but it is what you can do, that makes it unique and quite fascinating.

Dot Tel is a very new extensions with lots of potential, and is still under development, but will get a more appealing redesign in a few weeks. There will be a selection of templates, and a .Tel search engine box, as well as the possibility to have colored fonts within header and title. I could populate your company's initial info for you, and instruct you in the fine points of updates when you will be ready to do it yourself, for a reasonable fee. 

.tel domains are designed to compliment your existing website. By linking the two you can improve your position on search engines like Google.

This one is quite different and as it may be more limited with what you can do with it, it is what you can do that makes it unique and quite fascinating.

The Dot Tel domain is your own e-business card. Your business contact information, updated on the web, and driving more search engine power to your company’s web site. Dot Tel Domains are optimized for mobile phone technology, and have the added benefit of coming in very low data amounts per page, having hardly any internet speed slowing content.

Customers can access your company information from any Internet-enabled device. If they're on the run and all they have is their cell phone: no problem! They can type YourCompany.tel into their phone browser and instantly your information is displayed."

Etc., etc.

And at the end:

"List of attachments:
    Content of attachments (PDF files):
    01_About Me
    02_About Dot Tel"

--------------------------------------------------

Well, good luck with your own sales. 

Cheers.

smart04-28-2010 10:25 AM

mactel,

sounds proactive, which is good for promotion of .tel,,, however I should warn you as any business / company that does not get too impressed by the .tel idea might find your approach a little too intrusive 

Things like "reserved your name for you" & "updated the contact information and the design of your company's .tel site." might be viewed like "I've done things to make your garden look great without you knowing, but now you have to pay for it or else it doesn't belong to you"

I'll be more comfortable with an approach like "this is what .tel can do" tailored to that specific business needs, and offering the domain for sale in such a way that "many others" can benefit from it, with "we'll be happy to provide other services as well should you want to enroll"

My observation of name registrars who reserve names that belong to some other businesses, is that they just add a link on it to point to their registration website, where they display the benefits of .tel.
    This way the end party gets the picture without any sales pressure / intimidation so maybe this is the professional way of doing it.

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 2:49 pm