The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

www.HelpLine.Tel

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

www.HelpLine.Tel Empty www.HelpLine.Tel

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 1:59 pm

pareshshah04-13-2011 02:45 PM

www.HelpLine.Tel

Dear All

I don’t have the sources for other countries but as far as my country, India, is concern we have regulatory rules to print a communication details on packing of every product.

They prints on the product like Toll free number, landline phone number, email address and web address.

I have a Tel name www.Helpline.tel 

I believe to gather with the brand name and a meaning full word “Helpline” it can help the brand owner to provide a real-time communication details.

It’s some thing like “pampers.helpline.tel” or “mars.helpline.tel”

I mean brand owner should add this one single link like – brand dot helpline.tel

By this owner can updates above communication details when ever there would be any correction or changes with the details. 

Despite all, my question is why should a brand owner would be convince for above if as they all ready have their own website?

Do all think that it can work ?

Request you to manipulate the situation both with positive and negative approach .

Paresh shah

telrific04-13-2011 07:33 PM

I think that the Directory would need to be built using the Brand's contact info as
    a Subdomain/Folder as you suggested.

As a regulation, people would find great value in a Directory that provides easy contact info for products.
    (instead of searching for individual websites; especially of great mobile value as a directory).

Advertising revenue would be your best stream, with traffic/analytics showing value.

pareshshah04-13-2011 11:02 PM

thanks for your advice i think we can provide them a user name and password and thus they can change and updates by their own.