The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

REMINDER NOW FREE TO ORIGINAL PURCHASERS, as not renewing any of them, free to buyers who purchased

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

REMINDER NOW FREE TO ORIGINAL PURCHASERS, as not renewing any of them, free to buyers who purchased Empty REMINDER NOW FREE TO ORIGINAL PURCHASERS, as not renewing any of them, free to buyers who purchased

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 3:33 pm

daytonac05-27-2012 04:12 AM

REMINDER NOW FREE TO ORIGINAL PURCHASERS, as not renewing any of them, free to buyers who purchased

open to offers starting at reg fee price, $10
    so make an offer and take them off my hands
    cheers andre'

dottels.tel, $10
    4glass.tel,$10
    pentagon.tel,$20
    vicroads.tel,$5
    sexads.tel,$10
    48.tel,sold
    41.tel,sold
    47.tel,sold
    di.tel,sold
    930.tel,$5
    316.tel,sold
    j0.tel,$5
    747.tel,sold
    432.tel,$5
    childsupport.tel,$5
    thestudio.tel,$5
    deadmau5.tel,$5
    bunnings.tel,$4
    xad.tel,$5
    eats.tel,sold
    o6.tel,$4

all expire in the next 2 months and held at name.com, with reg fees of $9.99

dottel.net05-27-2012 08:06 AM

hi andrea - hope you don't mind my posting in your sales thread?

just wanted to add, for those not in the know - 41, 47, 48 are the international telephone dialing prefixes for Switzerland, Norway and Poland!!

daytonac05-27-2012 09:15 AM

all priced now, some less than 10 dollas

daytonac05-27-2012 12:02 PM

have an offer on these 5 domains

di
    eats

daytonac05-27-2012 03:21 PM

di

these domains sold and paid for 
    many thanx andre'

747.tel awaiting payment.

daytonac05-28-2012 08:11 AM

747.tel sold
    eats.tel sold

a few left to move

Shahid05-28-2012 10:53 AM

good to hear i wanted di.tel but i guess someone needed it more than me i am happy for u.

boracay.tel05-28-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shahid (Post 24095)
    good to hear i wanted di.tel but i guess someone needed it more than me i am happy for u.

[size]
    So you are paying $65 winning many back orders and can't win his at $10. This aftermarket is hard to undertand[/size]

daytonac05-28-2012 01:50 PM

hi boracay, 
    its true, i only wanted $20 at a minium offer for it, but shahid only offered $10, which in all fairness could be what its worth, but that said, if domains can't reach $20, why would one pay $49-$59 to backorder a domain, when you could risk it and pay just $9.99, the next day. anyways on a side note as to the future of dot.tel end users, australias biggest teleco obviously thinks nothing of .tel, having let there .tel expire 2 days ago, not caring about protecting there brand for a lousy $10, when last year there profit was down 17% to $3.2 billion. makes one wonder?????

Shahid05-28-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boracay.tel (Post 24096)
    So you are paying $65 winning many back orders and can't win his at $10. This aftermarket is hard to undertand

[size]
    yes well maybe if di.tel was on backorder i would pay $65 for it as well if i really needed it what i won on backorder is my company name and several others which can contribute to my business plainly for SEO only not vanity.

di was good but i dont know what i could use it for i do regret not buying it and i must admit i was maybe asking for a better bargain but i follow my heart when this thread open he wanted anything over 10 or offers from 10 so i offered him 10 and told him to send me his paypal he said no 20 and even changed the price on thread so i became stubborn and said no only 10 and even apologized if he got offended with my offer because i felt this is what it was worth.

i have bought domains for 350-500 Each as well but they contribute a large part of SEO for me now and own plenty which i wont sell so easy ;)[/size]

Shahid05-28-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daytonac (Post 24097)
    hi boracay, 
    its true, i only wanted $20 at a minium offer for it, but shahid only offered $10, which in all fairness could be what its worth, but that said, if domains can't reach $20, why would one pay $49-$59 to backorder a domain, when you could risk it and pay just $9.99, the next day. anyways on a side note as to the future of dot.tel end users, australias biggest teleco obviously thinks nothing of .tel, having let there .tel expire 2 days ago, not caring about protecting there brand for a lousy $10, when last year there profit was down 17% to $3.2 billion. makes one wonder?????

[size]
    you wanted offers over 10 not 20 when i emailed you first so when i made an offer of 10 which roughly the Reg fee you changed the price on the main and put it at 20 i don't run after things which become so public ( junk to me might be worth alot if it is in person ) gold in public might be worth a junk so i didnt counter offer or buy it , i did mention i regret not buying it 20 is noting but i guess being stubborn paid me not to have it. 

people concentrating on .tel are looking for opportunities to grab x 10 x 100 x 1000 times this might be in 2 different directions as investment 

1) keeping the name idle or using it for running your directory
    2) backing your business giving new options to your clients / affiliating with co's to give them traffic based on your SEO capabilities and grabbing sale which indirectly turns into x 10 x 100 x 1000 times returns just with the fee you paid for it. 

companies do not see the urge of renewing .tel because they can't make any use of it if we the community are so much in a confusion imagine what would their state be.

anyway hope your happy with ur sales[/size]

daytonac05-28-2012 02:50 PM

316.tel sold cheers andre'

daytonac05-29-2012 11:02 AM

all .tels transfered to there buyers, 
    many thanx guys.

still a couple to go, make an offer on the lot.

Gibran05-29-2012 04:53 PM

Thank you Andre.

daytonac06-17-2012 02:27 PM

these are know being offered to the 4 guys that bought from the original list for free, 
    let me know if theres any or all you want and there yours FREE,
    that easy, once again, 
    thanx for sales, cheers andre

dottels.tel, $free
    4glass.tel,$free
    pentagon.tel,$free
    vicroads.tel,$free
    sexads.tel,$free
    930.tel,$free
    j0.tel,$free
    432.tel, taken
    childsupport.tel, taken