The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

LasVegasTaxi.tel

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

LasVegasTaxi.tel Empty LasVegasTaxi.tel

Post by Telnic 2014-12-31, 5:25 pm

RonMunson07-14-2009 03:56 PM

LasVegasTaxi.tel

I saw my first dot tel domain name advertised in public yesterday on the side of a taxi cab. Further searching online showed me an ad displaying more taxi names.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw-xtXsEZ2Q

I have a feeling that there is going to be a real boom for local services when it comes to dot tel in the next year :eek:

Gav07-14-2009 04:12 PM

Wow RonMunson

That must have felt good.

I own a few .tel and going to start setting them all up.

I have been setting up and working on gretnagreen.tel today.:)

Going to start on lakeside.tel in the next couple of days.

Feel free to add any of your .tel to my new directory, just clcik link in my signature.

Regards

Gav

nadya07-14-2009 04:44 PM

That's fantastic. The youtube ad is good, and if you can get a photo of a real car with the .tel on its side, that'd be terrific. We should feature this on our community pages somewhere.

This is only one step away from using a .tel instead of a number plate!

Gav07-14-2009 05:23 PM

This thread has got me thinking.

I thought I would check to see if there were any decent taxi.tel domains left to make a uk taxi directory.

Could not believe my luck as the 2 domains I had in mind were still avaialble so I have just regged both of them -

ukcabs.tel

uktaxis.tel

These are both perfect for uk taxi directories.

Will work on them when I have finished lakeside.tel in a few days.

Regards

Gav

Shahid07-14-2009 10:21 PM

thats a nice domain and idea, i will be working on a song + video for Aids.tel soon hope i can share it when its ready.

apart form that i own www.usataxi.tel :)

sandman07-16-2009 11:04 AM

Don't forget about my Northantstaxi.tel
    It is ready to be used

RonMunson07-16-2009 10:48 PM

Point it to applicable results Sandman and you will be rewarded over time.

Gav07-16-2009 11:12 PM

Hi Guys

Update on ukcabs.tel.

I am currently developing ukcabs.tel which has been quite good fun and a change from my normal projects.

I really like this particular .tel and am going to start promoting it to businesses very soon and then hopefully once lots are on board I will then promote the site to uk residents.

I have been very selective in setting it up making sure that 90% areas are covered and there is a taxi available within a certain distance. I can also add areas if need be or if asked to by potential taxi/cab firms.

I have used Regions and then locations which will have direct phone numbers in,so there are not loads of links to plough through like some directories.

I have also secured some other taxi related .tel which will point to ukcabs.tel, which also include uktaxis.tel. It was a flip between which one of these two I was going to develop and although taxis is much more highly searched for I think that cabs was more catchy.

I am just in the process of setting up a snazzy link page so that businesses can choose there options and make a secure payment withouit having to e-mail details or enquiring about how it all works.

Feel free to take a look although it is not finished yet and will not be launhced untill the end of August.

ukcabs.tel

Regards

Gav

Current date/time is 2024-05-15, 4:00 am