The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

New Drop Tool

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

New Drop Tool Empty New Drop Tool

Post by Telnic 2015-01-01, 2:16 pm

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-01-2011 10:22 PM

New Drop Tool

There is a major drop Thursday of perhaps some 5,000 domains of which at least 1,000 are generic. There are some real gems in there. 

To make it easy to weed through the good and the bad, I've created a new drop tool that splits the domains up by generic words, phrases and other categories. Please order directly from the tool and you will get the very best price.

As a bonus for purchasing a domain through our name.com affiliate link, I will give you the Guest Book/Blogging app for one year. 

And I will also be giving early access to our new Geo Populate Tool to help you put structure into your new domains.

Great value all together, so I hope you do buy through us. 

Happy Hunting!

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-01-2011 10:26 PM

TelDomains.co

The TelDomains.co site is part of Telmasters. We've split it into two so that TM will only be focused on tools while TD will be for sales. TelDomains has a cool tool calledIn-Tel-i-Match to help you create and find domains to suit your geographic and creative needs.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-02-2011 11:20 AM

Tomorrow's drops are not as impressive as today's but there are still over 100 choice generics and phrases like ...

MEDIATORS.tel
    AUTOMOTIVE PARTS
    LEGAL SERVICE
    STRUCTURAL ENGINEERS

A lot of great Yellow Page categories for geo directory building.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-03-2011 12:33 PM

Drop Status

Tomorrow's drops have been loaded into the drop tool. 
    They include some nice phrases and long-tail keyword domains.

Yesterday a good deal of generic names were picked up ... 
    cityhall.tel, franchises.tel, housekeepers.tel, healthclub.tel, termites.tel
    some through the tool (thanks to the purchasers).

Don't forget about today's drops and still lots of great names available from June 2nd.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-04-2011 02:25 PM

June 4th update to Drops tool

I've updated the Drops Tool.
    It now shows domains that have been registered and provides additional filters.
    Out of 7,261 domains dropped in June, 223 have been registered by new owners.

As always, buy a domain here and get a free interactive guest book.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-05-2011 12:06 PM

June 4th Drop Stats

70+ dropped domains were picked up yesterday including some fabulous generic words. You can see what's available and what's been dropped via the drop tool atTelDomains.co

Oddly enough a couple of different buyers picked up WASH.tel, WOOL.tel, and SOAP.tel. Must be anticipating some upcoming trend.

Don't forget you can purchase domains too at TelDomains to help the cause and get your free interactive guest book as a bonus.

Mark

Shahid06-05-2011 12:30 PM

Thanks Mark, i was the lucky one to grab your tweet and click on it right away got loads of .tel
    including Wash.tel Wool.tel and the best of all Mother.tel 

Shahid

boracay.tel06-05-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shahid (Post 15109)
    and click on it right away got loads of .tel
    including Wash.tel Wool.tel and the best of all Mother.tel 

Shahid

[size]
    Shahid, does this mean that you are paying $49.95 each?[/size]

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-05-2011 01:34 PM

No, $49.95 is if you request a back order via Name.com (no guarantees), but as the drop page suggests, wait until the day of the drop and pay $9.95. Back order is an option if the drop hasn't yet occurred or someone grabbed the domain before you. I will see if its possible to change the icon to "back order".

Mark

Shahid06-05-2011 01:34 PM

no i paid 9.99 for each, any domain you click and it takes you to name.com and you see 49.95 that means its gone and they charge you for backorder ( if the original seller decides to let it go at any stage in future name.com gets it for you. waste of time and money but then again i missed txt.me just because i didnt back order it )

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-06-2011 11:45 AM

June 5th Drop Stats

Looks like there were about 20 drops picked up yesterday including deli, fuji, divecenter. 

Look at the long tail phrases for faster SEO. A cool feature of the drop tool is that it breaks a tel name into its component words eg softwaredeveloper.tel = Software Developer. This lets you visualize the potential in any tel name.

Tomorrow has another bumper drop of almost 2,000 tels like BingoHalls, ChildCareServices, GreenCleaning, Patent Lawyer, Toy Store, Chemicals, Teachers.

For those building directories, the free geo tool takes 5-15 minutes for set up and 5-30 minutes run time using the bulk populate tool to create a ready-to-use directory framework. Almost 400 regions are supported in Canada and the USA.

As always, please click from the drop tool to get the best price ($9.99) and the small commission helps keep our popular tools free.

Thanks

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-06-2011 04:27 PM

Today's drops feature some travel destination themes for those with adventurous content ...

European Cruise(s)
    Time Shares
    Rain Forest
    Calgary Stampede
    Cottage

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-07-2011 11:58 AM

June 6th Drop Stats

June 6 had some 40+ nice drops picked up including LawnCare, BabySitters, Lot, Cottage, TimeShares.

Today we have another 2,000 tels like BingoHalls, ChildCareServices, GreenCleaning, Patent Lawyer, Toy Store, Chemicals, Teachers.

Dropping tomorrow are 1,400+ domains with many choice generics and phrases for you to examine on site.

As always, clicking from the DROP TOOL gets you the best price ($9.99) and the small commission helps keep our popular tools free.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-08-2011 12:33 PM

June 7th Drop Stats

Wow, over 150 dropped domains were picked up yesterday, so many ideal for YP caetgories. Check the listing at teldomains.co to see them as they are now greyed out.

Thanks for clicking from the DROP TOOL as that gets you the best price ($9.99) and the small commission helps keep our popular tools free. 

Today I am sure we'll see many more gone, like Adoptions, Choppers, Scrapbooks, Allergy Test, Land Surveyors. The drop tool is the only one that has phrases broken down into dictionary words for easy viewing.

Tomorrow's 1,900+ drops are available for preview now.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-09-2011 12:23 PM

June 8th Drop Stats

Just over 80 dropped tels were picked up yesterday and not necessarily the tels I predicted. They have been removed from the available drop list.

Today, look for more excellent domains with the drop tool, as well as preparing for tomorrow's very compelling set of drops.

Mark

Kartoshka06-09-2011 04:06 PM

With recent drops, i am somewhat confused about .tel total registrations chart AND .tel reputation on the broad market being unaffected. 

What really bothers me, is the amount of premium tels, being pushed out as lousy, which were picked in the following couple of days after general availability announcement, by skillful collectors and similar bottom hunters.

I hope (read "i am too emotional") really much that same phenomena won't happen or even resemble current with 2009-2012 sunrise and landrush regs (this time by semi- and true domainers + investors). 

I am convinced telnic team knows well they have to do something major to prevent this sort of carnage next year, otherwise it's a disaster for telnic biz. Their marketing heads must fly high next year, celebrating 3 years anniversary.... and trust voting.

For now, .tel (not the idea, but the action) feels like average pump & dump pennystock scheme. But just because I know (i pretend?) it isn't, i picked some dropped names, too. 

Anyways. dropping quality names is a sign of big weakness, damn weakness and disbelief, 
    plus lack of patience. Telnic, please surprise us in the next 11 months.

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-09-2011 04:19 PM

Kartoshka,

When I looked at the names being dropped, I can see that many of them were pure speculation that any generic word would make someone lots of money on resale. For most, not the case. As with any new TLD, there were lots of domains grabbed, always the generics first. I am not at all surprised with these drops. In July we will see how many .co domains drop, and there will be many.

Mark

Kartoshka06-09-2011 07:07 PM

Mark, i tend to agree with you. Not surprised as well. 
    Hype is evaporating. 
    Smart money usually tend to stick with good regs, keeping them for years. This is why my eyes focused almost exclusively on next year performance.

Reasons aside, we can't ignore pure numbers of the latest drops. Premiums worrying.

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-10-2011 12:10 PM

June 9th Drop Stats

Well I like the 110 pick ups from yesterday. Lots of YP categories obtained, let's hope they get developed and not parked please (you all know who you are ).

We even got the two domains we've been waiting for, beating out our own DomainMonster back order, so saved 50 bucks!

So the CUPBOARDS.tel are now full of DELICIOUS.tel CEREALS.tel, PICKLES.tel and OLIVES.tel while there is are SACKS.tel full of OPIUM.tel and USEDBOOKS.tel near the FIREPLACE.tel at YOURHOME.tel! 

Although not sure why some of those got picked up.

Today we have more good YP-like and SEO pickings: Animations, Outfitters, Marketing Jobs, Talent Agencies and more.

As always, please find the drops categorized for your convenience through the DROP TOOL and order for 9.99 to help support freedom for our tools. If you've got a drop developed, drop us a line (pardon the pun) and we'll add it to the examples page.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-11-2011 04:06 PM

June10th Drops

175 dropped domains were picked up yesterday. Not a bad haul.

Today's drops are available for review at the drop site.

Dropping tomorrow are over 3,000 to review, 90% that shouldn't have been bought in the first place.

Mark
    Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

New Drop Tool Empty Re: New Drop Tool

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-12-2011 01:26 PM

June11th Drops

About 110 drops picked up yesterday.

Today there are about 3,500 drops, of which 150 are generic (PAYABLE, RENOVATE), 300 common phrases (Defence Lawyer, Sperm Bank). 

Tomorrow only 770 drops, perhaps a sign of drops slowing down.

I've updated the tool to default to last 5 days with options to see more drops. Buy yours through the DROP TOOL.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-13-2011 07:08 PM

June12th Drops

Slowing down with just less than 50 picked up from yesterday's drops.
    Today only about 55 generics and 150 phrases to choose from.
    Tomorrow about 150 generics and phrases.
    And lots of garbage domains dropping.

As always please grab 'em with the DROP TOOL.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-14-2011 12:59 PM

June13th Drops

There were fewer pickups yesterday at around 50.

Some names for today to consider ...
    Journeys - good for a travel agency
    Learner - uk driver's ed
    MiniCars - car sales
    Columbus Ohio - local geo
    Truck Insurance - good SEO

Tomorrow brings about 800 drops.

As always, free guest book when you buy via our $9.99 Name.com link at the DROPS TOOL page.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-15-2011 12:39 PM

June14th Drops

Yesterday, we had 59 dropped domains picked up. These are now greyed out on the drops tool page.

Today, look for 70 generics, 150 phrases and 500 others ...
    Murals
    Custom Kitchen
    Local Tradesmen

Tomorrow there are 540+ drops.

Buy your drop from our DROP PAGE for $9.99 and get a FREE Interactive Guest Book for a year (Example).

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-16-2011 02:52 PM

Drop Stats for June 15,16,17

Only about 40 were picked up on June 15th as the remaining good quality drops diminish. That's a good thing.

Today look out for these $9.99 drops with good SEO value in about 4 hours ...
    Fuels
    Standards
    Doctorate
    Adult Store
    Food Coupons
    Chinese Takeout
    Construction Equipment
    Legal Job
    Law Jobs
    Grocery Coupons

There will be 680 drops tomorrow June 17.

all via the DROP TOOL.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-17-2011 04:09 PM

Drop Stats for June 16,17,18

26 drops were picked up in last day or so.

For your picking pleasure today after 2:30 EST we recommend ...
    Championships
    Evaluations
    Auto Transmissions
    Drop Shippers
    Emergency Service
    Face Lifts
    AC Repair
    Tune Up
    Tower of London

Tomorrow brings about 600 dropping domains.

Buy your drop from our detailed DROPS PAGE for $9.99 (after 2:30 EST) and get a FREE Interactive Guest Book for a year (eg: www.K9.tel).

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-18-2011 12:19 PM

Drop Stats for June 17,18,19

35 drops picked up yesterday.

The entire list of today's 600 upcoming drops, categorized into generic words and phrases is available in the DROPS TOOL. Buy just after 2:30PM EST for $9.99 direct from the site (helps with the free tools).

Tomorrow will bring 440 drops. Visit the page to plan ahead.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-19-2011 05:11 PM

Drop Stats for June 18,19,20

39 dropped domains were recycled in last day or so.

Some of today's drops after 2:30PM EST:

Marvelous vanity domain
    Slogans as a resource with AdSense potential
    Lubricant for directory
    Film Studio for resale
    Local Map for the next mapping app
    Jewellery Shops directory
    Home Appraisal for resale or directory.

Tomorrow there are 400+ drops to prepare for.

You get a Free Guest Book to make your new domain interactive with your direct purchase from the DROP TOOL.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-20-2011 02:06 PM

Drop Stats for June 19,20,21

35 drops picked up since yesterday with a grand total of 1,156 picked up since June 1.

Drop tool has a search function now, thanks for suggesting the missing link.

Today's drops include ...

Decors
    Mesothelioma Attorneys
    White Plains

1,500 drops tomorrow, with a much more interesting list.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-21-2011 05:08 PM

Drop Stats for June 20,21,22

The last day saw 30+ drops picked up.

Today is a big drop day with over 1,500 available. Grab some for SEO and AdSense. 
    Eco Trips
    NYC Attorney
    Taxi 247
    Physiotherapists
    Graders
    Millwork
    Labourers
    Recliners
    Headstones
    Building Services
    General Contractors
    Aquarium Supplies
    and many many more. It's a great day for phrases, all nicely split apart for you on our page.

Tomorrow will bring you 479 drops which you can peruse right now.

As always, grabbing a drop through our tool gives you a free interactive Guest Book. Just remember to contact us afterwards.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-22-2011 06:42 PM

Drop Stats for June 21,22,23

45 drops picked up in the last 24 hours.

Among today's 479 drops ...
    BioMedical
    Herd (make it a social destination)
    BedBugs (exterminators SEO)
    Chicago Rentals (SEO)

493 coming tomorrow. 

Search the DROP TOOL or browse by the categories. As always, grabbing a drop through us gives you a free interactive Guest Book. Just remember to contact us afterwards.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-23-2011 06:38 PM

Drop Stats for June 22,23,24

37 dropped domains were picked up in the last 24 hours.

For your picking pleasure in less than an hour are almost 500 domains, such as ...
    BackAche (SEO for chiropractor)
    ArtWorks
    HouseCleaners (directory)
    GreenRoofs (trending)
    Oczy (Polish for eyes)

Search the DROP TOOL or browse by the categories. As always, grabbing a drop through us gives you a free interactive Guest Book. Just remember to contact us afterwards.

Tomorrow, there will be 345 drops

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-23-2011 09:43 PM

Quality Tels Still Available $9.99

Wire Money

Urologist

Promoters

WindScreen Repair

Software Engineer

Personal Trainers

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-24-2011 05:51 PM

Drop Stats for June 23,24,25

In the past 24 hours, 25 dropped domains have been purchased and recycled. Shows that what some feel is of no use, can in fact have value.

Today after 2:30PM EST you will find 345 domains such as these with good SEO potential ...

Opals
    Pageant
    Mythology
    Equipment Sales
    China Export
    Dubai Travel
    Taxi USA

Tomorrow we will see 312 drops.

Please use the DROP TOOL for your cheapest market price of $9.99.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-25-2011 08:17 PM

Drop Stats for June 24,25,26

Almost 40 drops picked up in last 24 hours. 

Today 312 are dropping, already a few picked up. Sorry for the late report.
    Flying Lessons
    USA Realestate
    Auto Alarms

Tomorrow 530 are dropping, mostly failed taxi and twitter domains.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-26-2011 04:13 PM

Drop Stats for June 25,26,27

Almost 50 drops were picked up in the last 24 hours.

Today's 530 drops include:

SnowPlows
    Comical
    Jogger and Joggers
    Critics
    Mums and Pops
    Defence Attorney(s)
    Plumbing Service
    Jamaica Vacations

all nicely organized and searchable through the Drop Tool.

Tomorrow, there will be 259 drops.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-27-2011 05:41 PM

Drop Stats for June 26,27,28

Just over 30 dropped domains recycling in last 24 hours.

Today's 259 drops include ...

Android Market
    China Restaurant
    Clearance Sales
    Cool Space
    Free Domains
    Investors Club
    Pet Lovers
    Spray Tanning
    Ammonite 
    Collectible
    Convertibles
    Mini Vans

395 are scheduled to drop tomorrow.

As always, you get a free guest book app when you buy via our $9.99 Name.com links at the DROPS TOOL page. Populate your domain geographically with the GEO tool. Example: www.HouseKeepers.tel.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-28-2011 06:31 PM

Drop Stats for June 27,28,29

The last 24 hours has recycled another 30+ dropped domains.

Today there are 295 to pick from including...
    Emergency Numbers, perhaps SEO for buyers of 911.tel etc
    Ambulans if you need one in Turkey
    although not much really sticks out today.

Tomorrow there are 241 to choose from. 

TIP: Use the DROP TOOL to sort through the 28,000 other drops this month. Click on [All] then view the Generic Words. Tons to choose from. 

Think out of the box and populate a cool domain that can be had for only $9.99, for instance ...
    Organic Beer or RaceTracks or Shopping Malls niches for SEO. Use the Geo Tool to help build a site.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-29-2011 07:41 PM

Drop Stats for June 28,29,30

Sorry for the late info, was out burying our cat.

Last 24 hours: 27 recycled tels.

Today, not much anyways among the 241 drops.

Tomorrow: 363 and lots of generics.

Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-30-2011 07:04 PM

Drop Stats for June 29,30

Only 20 recycled domains in past 24 hours.

Not much of interest today, a couple of pizza phrases and perhaps Designer Clothing.

Tomorrow on Canada Day (yippee!) there are 346 drops including ...
    US state Real Estate domains,
    Thrift Shops,
    Gags.

BTW, this will be my last daily post on drop stats this year as drops are dwindling and besides, I am going away for three weeks. However, the DROPS TOOL will continue to be maintained daily and if I spot anything interesting will give the occassional post.

Check out In-TEL-i-Match.

Happy Canada Day!

Mark
    Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)06-30-2011 07:12 PM

Just spotted this: HANS is available today.
    Mark

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)07-26-2011 02:29 PM

Almost 2 months of drops

Just got back from vacation. Thought you'd want to see a summary of the 2,100+ dropped domains that have been recycled since June 1st. 

37,700+ domains were dropped. 7% found new owners. 

Summary defaults to generic words. Select [Phrases], [Hyphenated], [Others] to filter the rest.

Mark

tel4rent07-26-2011 08:52 PM

Welcome back! hope u enjoyed your break...Thanks for the info

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)08-08-2011 03:12 PM

Big Generic Drop

Before vacation, I said I wouldn't post more drops, but today's list is quite extensive. You've got a good selection of 300+ names, adjectives and phrases to choose from.

10 bucks each when going through name.com at 2:30 PM EST today. Help keep our tools free by buying your domain via www.TelDomains.co

Mark

dottel.net08-08-2011 03:16 PM

That's ok - we will continue posting our picks in our thread - of course you can always search here ;)

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)08-08-2011 03:30 PM

I found no further need to post daily drops as that promotes a negative aspect for the tld. Drops should be keeping a low profile.

Mark

boracay.tel08-08-2011 03:49 PM

Agreed. Those who wish to buy know where to look surely.

dottel.net08-08-2011 03:55 PM

is it just me, or is this a strange viewpoint to be having in a thread about a drop tool :rolleyes:

anyway, each to their own, my last post on this topic here...

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)08-08-2011 04:03 PM

@dottel I started my own thread called Drop Tool for good reason in June and comment in my own thread, but as I said, I've stopped promoting drops except for special occasions. Title stays the same, opinion and purpose has changed. Keep your drop promotion yourself as you wish.
    Mark

maximka03-04-2012 12:24 PM

---------- deleted for privacy because of forum migration ----------------

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)03-04-2012 03:11 PM

The TM drop tool was written long time ago and has not been updated because I wrote teldomains.co tool for recent drops. However neither tool does exactly what you need. Will look at updating the original tool to be more friendly.
    Mark

maximka03-04-2012 08:53 PM

---------- deleted for privacy because of forum migration ----------------

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)03-15-2012 11:15 AM

Large crop of generic drops tomorrow.
    Mark

mikeseaton03-16-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 20879)
    Large crop of generic drops tomorrow.
    Mark

[size]
    Just picked up http://Hinges.telhttp://Pellets.tel & http://Ribbons.tel on the drop - if / when .tel hits mainstream these will be industry killers - in the meanwhile I will be happy to cover their annual reg cost using the monetisation I have planned for them.

Should still be some generics left from today's drop if you want to pick one up yourself.

Mike Seaton[/size]

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)03-19-2012 12:44 PM

Lots of Home-related drops today as keyword phrases. Great for SEO once set up properly.
    Mark

mikeseaton03-19-2012 02:43 PM

Incredible how many generics were left on the table from the large number of March 16 drops - see http://www.teldomains.co/?go=drops

Just added http://Fossils.tel to the 3 others I purchased.

Mike Seaton

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)03-19-2012 02:49 PM

Yes, pellets was the best of that day. I remembered too late.
    Mark

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 1:19 am