The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Shop Local Games

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Shop Local Games Empty Shop Local Games

Post by Telnic 2015-01-01, 3:53 pm

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)01-07-2014 12:52 PM

Shop Local Games

Further to my work with Discover Aurora, I've started making the "Shop Local via .TEL" concept generic to apply to any Business Improvement Area (BIA Canada), Business Improvement District (BID USA/UK) etc. This is applicable to any community that is promoting their small businesses and merchants and needs a different kind of promotion.

www.ShopLocalGames.com

Mark

supercyberheroes01-12-2014 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 27664)
    Further to my work with Discover Aurora, I've started making the "Shop Local via .TEL" concept generic to apply to any Business Improvement Area (BIA Canada), Business Improvement District (BID USA/UK) etc. This is applicable to any community that is promoting their small businesses and merchants and needs a different kind of promotion.

www.ShopLocalGames.com

Mark

[size]
    Mark you as always, ahead of everyone.

I read a lot during my Christmas break all about html5, web app, native app, and gomobi.
    html5 still not prefect to be seen in all device, gomobi is only in 49 countries and not every mobile phone. this year CES las vegas go ahead with internet of the things.
    Telhostings is the one perfect to be seen in all device, as I said many times before, .tel have a big gold of mine but we still not know how to explore it, if one day html5 be perfect it could kill us.
    Hope some thing will be done soon to explore .tel in the right way.
    If we create a video game, have to be, IOS platform, android platform, online platform, BB platform etc.
    If .tel allow us at least to embed code we can beat everyone, as I said if we have to pay extra money for example extra $5 for each domain everyone will be ready to do so.

Regards[/size]

supercyberheroes01-16-2014 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 27664)

www.ShopLocalGames.com

Mark

[size]
    Hi Mark hope you are OK, 1 question with your tools is possible to embed code for video game? I means to play game in .tel site
    Let me know please

Regards[/size]

Mark Kolb (Kprobe)01-16-2014 11:05 PM

Can't be done as requires an iFrame. But games can be played with images, I experimented but not easy to implement.
    Mark

supercyberheroes01-17-2014 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Kolb (Kprobe) (Post 27684)
    Can't be done as requires an iFrame. But games can be played with images, I experimented but not easy to implement.
    Mark

[size]
    Thank very much mate, I knew but I wanted to be sure. So everything depende on telnic.

Regards[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 1:14 am