The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Christmas Tale

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Christmas Tale Empty Christmas Tale

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 2:57 am

maximka12-19-2009 06:10 PM

Christmas Tale

CHRISTMAS TALE 

This section is called ".tel Dreams", and the explanation to it is: ".tel features and services, business models and promotion opportunities". 

Is there a way to tie together the dreams, the idea of .tel, the promotion opportunities and the approaching Christmas so, that this connection would be logical, useful, joyful, and would cost not a one penny nor for Telnic, nor for us - members of this forum?

I think that one such simple way exists. That way is rather unusual, and for people who would try to think in the categories of conservative capitalism, at a first glance it may seem as a complete nonsense. But we, the members of this forum and fans of .tel, we are thinking in a more innovative categories and we know that the same goals can be successfully achieved by many methods.

Here it is - for each of those Forum members who have demonstrated their commitment to the idea of .tel, and never lost their optimism, and were proposing functional improvements of .tel, and actively contributed to the dissemination of information on .tel in other forums and in real live, for every of them Telnic gives one .tel domain free of charge for lifetime use, with the right to transfer by inheritance, but without the right to sell it or pass to anybody else.

What we have from this - it is clear, but what gets Telnic? He gets free of cost advertising for zone .tel, because by this its action it creates a wonderful Christmas tale, about which journalists could give an article in their publications. And, I think they can do it for free, because as the subject of the article, this story - if it happens on Christmas Eve, will look very attractive in itself.

Moreover, those few domains which Telnic will give us (I also hope to be one of the award winners of Telnic) will cost him nothing - because unregistered domains are only words. So, without spending a dime of real money Telnic will be at the right time, in the right place, and with the "goods" which is likely to have a demand at Christmas time.

HAPPY END

mactel12-19-2009 07:46 PM

That is a nice post of yours.

How about naming one of those domains "Scrooge.tel"?

Providing it under the requirement to set it up each year for Christmas?

And then: The other .tel domains could have names of the other characters from “A Christmas Carol” (Charles Dickens).

- Beeing non-profit domains, but which are able to promote .tel during Christmas time.

Anyway: Sounds fun.

maximka12-19-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mactel (Post 3553)
    That is a nice post of yours.

[size]
    Thank you.
    Quote:
    [/size]

Originally Posted by mactel (Post 3553)
    Anyway: Sounds fun.

[size]
    And it costs nothing...:)

Of course, it would be better to let the future owner of such domain to choose himself a word he would like to receive.

And not necessarily the domain should be a non-profit – what the owner wants, then so he can use it. The main thing here is that the domain is given for lifetime use. These words: "for lifetime use" will operate on the imagination of public and be the zest of the story.[/size]

mactel12-19-2009 10:41 PM

I understand, what you mean. It reminds me strongly of aristocratic privileges ;).

And I have no doubt, that you are a ".tel aristocrat" :).

So let the King decide...

Of course, I might feel like making my fellow domainer a gift, as well..., because he has been writing many interesting and helpful posts, etc., and last but not least, because he is a likable person.

So, cheers, my friend, and enjoy this time of the year. It is great to have you here, in this forum.

nadya12-22-2009 11:06 AM

We are obviously grateful to our community, especially the most active members who promote .tel technology, help out newer members, and come up with ideas how to make the .tel world more interesting and exciting. 

We also select .tel of the week and publish interviews and stories, and use interesting domains in examples and social media promotions - free positive PR from the registry operator, how cool is that! 

Finally, we select .tel of the week who get a great certificate to hang on a wall and tell your children about the early pioneer days. And we give out free Flip HD cameras each month to .tel stories, each worth over 150 pounds! I'm sure if you guys submitted your stories, told us about your favorite domain and how you promoted it and what you've done, you'll have a good chance of getting a camera! 

Cheers, and Merry Christmas!

Current date/time is 2024-05-14, 6:29 pm