The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Dotster.com not supporting Adsense on .Tel?

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Dotster.com not supporting Adsense on .Tel? Empty Dotster.com not supporting Adsense on .Tel?

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 7:27 am

Undermoose04-12-2010 04:55 AM

Dotster.com not supporting Adsense on .Tel?

So with all the hype about Adsense I finally had some time to check it out...

Very disapointed, it looks as if Dotster doesn't have it enabled on any of my .Tel domains, and so I'm suspecting they don't support it at all yet.

I hope they fix that soon.

Aled04-12-2010 09:02 AM

Undermoose, have you contacted Dotster regarding this? Registrars need to activate Adsense for it to be available for their customers.

Bunjie04-12-2010 10:56 AM

If you are using the "Adblock" addon for firefox or another advert blocker dont forget to white list your .tel, though it would be better to block them and use the Adsense Preview 

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2132 

Also it's under settings:

http://images.furry.se/temp/adsence.jpg

If it's not there it's likely they have not updated, domain monster which I use is on 2.88.3, when you login to your control panel what TelHosting Release does it say in the title bar?

If your unsure what I mean by title bar, right click the page and pick view page source and look for TelHosting Release 2.88.3.

Undermoose04-13-2010 01:36 AM

Dotster.com is on 2.8.8.3 - Dotster.com says they do not support it.

atul04-13-2010 01:33 PM

Doster.com do not support it now. I discuss them by mail, and last they answer this :

"Please ignore the previous email you received, right now as you know tel hosting is proprietary as to which registrar you are currently with. We currently do not support the adsense add-on for our tel hosting but wish to in the future. We have a bulk upgrade hopefully coming in the next months that will grant this ability."

I don't know when?

I wait

Undermoose04-13-2010 03:15 PM

Months? Unacceptable!

atul04-14-2010 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undermoose (Post 8005)
    Months? Unacceptable!

[size]

Yes, I think so![/size]

mikeseaton04-14-2010 06:34 PM

Why not transfer your Dot Tels to http://name.com if you need AdSense now?

They implemented AdSense from the first day - their support is excellent (both phone and email) - their current price to transfer is a very competitive 8.99 USD which gives you a one-year extension to the expiry date (new Dot Tel regs are currently 9.99 USD, renewals when not transferring 12.99 USD).

Here's their full price list http://www.name.com/pricing

Hope this helps.

Mike Seaton

dotteler04-15-2010 02:04 AM

When I last checked directi wasn't on board, either.
    Good thing there are tools from the community that enable us to bypass the sluggish telhosting providers.

atul04-17-2010 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeseaton (Post 8049)
    Why not transfer your Dot Tels to http://name.com if you need AdSense now?

They implemented AdSense from the first day - their support is excellent (both phone and email) - their current price to transfer is a very competitive 8.99 USD which gives you a one-year extension to the expiry date (new Dot Tel regs are currently 9.99 USD, renewals when not transferring 12.99 USD).

Here's their full price list http://www.name.com/pricing

Hope this helps.

Mike Seaton

[size]
    thanks

but I renewed my some .tel [ portlandhotels.tel ] so what i do? wait a one year?

I will transfer my other .tels to name.com, now.[/size]

tel4rent04-17-2010 08:53 AM

Atul,

Just to let you know that name.com has been super good in helping me to transfer my domains. Their support is great! If you need anything else, i can pm you the email of the person who really did a great job for me and an excellent follow up.

Be well.

Undermoose04-17-2010 02:31 PM

It doesn't. The issue wasn't publically known, and I didn't even look at the feature for a few weeks as I've been busy. I renewed already.

can04-23-2010 02:46 AM

netfirms also do not support adsense,
    why?same extension,different service,
    Can telnic do something to talk to them?

dottel04-23-2010 10:13 AM

@Telnic
    publish a list of registrars and the features they support (in terms of telhosting).
    This will allow the end users to decide where they want to buy their dotTel domains.

mactel04-23-2010 10:37 AM

Good idea.

Aled04-23-2010 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by can (Post 8351)
    netfirms also do not support adsense,
    why?same extension,different service,
    Can telnic do something to talk to them?

[size]
    can, we'll contact them to try to encourage that they activate Adsense for their customers, and describe the demand that we are seeing from .tel users for AdSense. It is, however, ultimately the registrar's decision on what features they offer to their customers.[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 9:32 am