The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Telpages Comments

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Telpages Comments Empty Telpages Comments

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 8:13 am

telrific03-01-2011 06:50 PM

Telpages Comments

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon G (Post 13108)
    Tell you what if no one minds I'll start,
    Whats your valuation for....
    Los-Angeles.tel ...

[size]
    Hyphen will help it's value in TelPages and on the telpage when reading the domain name.

Additionally, it has no lesser value as a keyword, and you don't have to guess value either !

For example:

$ 2.88 is the going rate that someone is willing to pay for a click when Los Angeles is searched according to market research.

That means whether it's Google, Bing, Yahoo, TelPages, etc. that a Business or Individual
    believes that someone clicking on their Ad/Listing could be a customer, and they are willing to pay $ 2.88 to find out.

That's what's so great about .TEL over ANY other tld, and why .TEL in TelPages Exclusively is so great, no other TLD competition !

So, you need to ask yourself only one question really:

If people are willing to pay $ 2.88 per click, how many clicks do I want to sell it for ?

If you think that Los Angeles will be searched in TelPages alot, then maybe you are willing to let it go for alot of clicks.

If you think that Los Angeles will be searched in TelPages rarely, then maybe you are willing to let it go for a few clicks.

If I do a global search for Los Angeles in TelPages, then ... there you are ! (#3 it looks like !)

You now have an advantage over 17,286 others, and worth $ 2.88 each and every time someone clicks on you !

So, how many clicks is it worth to you ?

2, 200, 2000 ? Per Day, Per Week, Per Year ?

If you're selling it, you're giving it up forever.

Unlike a normal domain name, .TEL has great Keyword power, the kind Google makes Billions of Dollars from every quarter !

So, what are you willing to let it go for ? Or do you even want to let it go so soon ?

The value of Los-Angeles.tel ? Depends on TelPages success !

The term is searched 55,600,000 every month on the internet.

Even a very low fraction of that in TelPages is alot of clicks !

Hmmm ...

My opinion ? It's a keeper.

;)[/size]

Blunderer03-01-2011 07:20 PM

telrific,

Don't you know that T......s is a word we don't use here (or anywhere else, it seems)?

telrific03-01-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blunderer (Post 13116)
    telrific,

Don't you know that T......s is a word we don't use here (or anywhere else, it seems)?

[size]
    Good one ... then I change my answer to:

Value, it has no value, hyphen or non-hyphen, let it drop - I can't imagine even why you would register a .TEL and waste your money. Why are you here, get a .com"

Having said that

T___s has moved up considerably in the rankings over the last year, that's good to see anyway.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/telpages.com#

:)[/size]

AJV USA03-01-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blunderer (Post 13116)
    telrific,

[size]
    You two laugh, but it's almost like you (and everyone else, it seems) is smart enough to realize that just like anything else you have:

"If you have a great event or place, people buy tickets regardless of seating"

NOT the other way around:

"If enough people buy tickets regardless of seating, maybe we can have a great event or place"

Duh, but I'm not laughing anymore.

:mad:[/size]

Blunderer03-01-2011 09:09 PM

I've had my tickets for some time now, and whilst I restrict the search function in my directory sites to the site only, I compensate, and promote TelPages, by adding a link, with descriptive text, on each site - see chagford and crediton. I also feature Telpages in the text of my advertising entry portal, and never talk to the uninitiated about .tel without explaining the dedicated search benefit of TelPages (the only place you're guaranteed to find .tel results). Oh, and I also mention that .tel sites are part of an online Global directory (which is why I'm not too bothered about the need for pretty pages - functional, yes) but, the question is - who else is publicising the "Event"?

telrific03-01-2011 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blunderer (Post 13120)
    I've had my tickets for some time now, and whilst I restrict the search function in my directory sites to the site only, I compensate, and promote TelPages, by adding a link, with descriptive text, on each site - see chagford and crediton. I also feature Telpages in the text of my advertising entry portal, and never talk to the uninitiated about .tel without explaining the dedicated search benefit of TelPages (the only place you're guaranteed to find .tel results). Oh, and I also mention that .tel sites are part of an online Global directory (which is why I'm not too bothered about the need for pretty pages - functional, yes) but, the question is - who else is publicising the "Event"?

[size]
    I obviously promote it regularly and everywhere YellowNames.com is promoted.

Unfortunately, the event is not a priority with the promoter.

Remember this from a year ago about translating a .TEL page's items to the results structure ?

2010Score

What's new in TelPages for over a year now ? Nothing a promoter can use.

Maybe Bing is buying .TEL and TelPages, so no need.

Must be something big going on behind the scenes.

Sorry for the seemingly off-topic chatter, but it is about the value of Los-Angeles.tel, or lack thereof today, or great thereof tomorrow !?[/size]

AJV USA03-01-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blunderer (Post 13120)

[size]
    Careful, you're using T____s in a valuation setting.

:p[/size]

Blunderer03-01-2011 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJV USA (Post 13122)
    Careful, you're using T____s in a valuation setting.

:p

[size]
    You sly old fox...tricking me into an calamitous breach of protocol.

Anyway, if everybody used that thing, the name of which shall not be spoken, every .tel owner would be in the money. On that basis, the answer to Question 1 must be about $500,000.[/size]

Bunjie03-01-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telrific (Post 13117)
    Good one ... then I change my answer to:

Value, it has no value, hyphen or non-hyphen, let it drop - I can't imagine even why you would register a .TEL and waste your money. Why are you here, get a .com"

Having said that

T___s has moved up considerably in the rankings over the last year, that's good to see anyway.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/telpages.com#

[size]
    It says Search Traffic on the Rise and Decline

no 1 micropetz furry.tel 10.95% which is mine IMO? I kinda ignored that .tel.

Just shows that alexa is not accurate when it shows up stuff like this....[/size]

telrific03-02-2011 02:25 AM

Selling versus Leasing ?

When looking at valuations we see TelPages.com success is critical.

So, why sell for a Lifetime when you can Lease or Lease-To-Own !?

YellowNames.com Premium Inventory List Has Been Updated.

All values range from worthless to priceless - Telnic dependant, from above conversation.

If you're looking to check valuations, there are a couple there to look at.

:eek:

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 12:23 am