The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Member reputations

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Member reputations Empty Member reputations

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 11:44 am

View Poll Results: Should the reputation system be enabled?
    YesMember reputations Bar2-lMember reputations Bar2Member reputations Bar2-rMember reputations Clear1482.35%
    NoMember reputations Bar3-lMember reputations Bar3Member reputations Bar3-rMember reputations Clear317.65%
    Voters: 17. This poll is closed

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Member reputations Empty Re: Member reputations

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 11:44 am

nadya02-08-2010 06:34 PM

Member reputations

Hi all,

In view of customer requests, we are now considering enabling the reputation system. Every member will start at the same reputation level that will be displayed below the Join Date on the right side of your posts. You can give somebody reputation to increase the weight of their posts for other readers. 

Please vote to express your opinion on the reputation system.

maximka02-08-2010 07:09 PM

If Telnic will decide to make reputation system, perhaps it will be less aggressive if only pluses could be added to reputation, and not minuses. In some other forums, there minuses are available, some not adequate forum members like very much to put minuses (especially to newcomers reputation) and thus the entire atmosphere of the forum becomes unpleasantly aggressive.

P.S.
    When reputation system exists, then should be a rule that one user can have only one user-name.

Gav02-08-2010 08:30 PM

Yes I agree, I think that users should just be able to add a plus to other users and not negatives.

They is nothing worse than leaving negative feedback ( when deserved ) and then they leave the same for you. It's pointless.

I am joined to a few forums and have never left negative feedback for this reason, I always just leave postive to people that have either helped me or the forum within there threads.

People that are not so helpful or make silly comments will soon find themselves way behind everyone else.

Just my opinion

Regards

Gav

tel4rent02-08-2010 09:03 PM

I think it is a good idea.

Be well.

nadya02-09-2010 10:32 AM

Just to reconfirm. Reputation will only be grown, not deducted. All registered users will start at 10, and anybody can add a Plus for your reputation to help identify your posts as valuable.

telrific02-09-2010 05:59 PM

I like it !

Sounds like a great idea !

I started posting in a "Simon Cowell" style to get responses when all else failed.

I guess I'll have to be myself now.

nadya03-15-2010 06:01 PM

FYI, reputation is now working http://telnic.org/forum/showthread.php?p=6828#post6828

tel4rent03-15-2010 10:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
    I thought to attached the message you get when you change someone's reputation. I found it quite interesting and inspiring

Nice touch telnic

Be well.

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 4:09 pm