The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

Telnic developers forum

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

Telnic developers forum Empty Telnic developers forum

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 12:00 pm

dialaroom12-06-2011 03:58 PM

Telnic developers forum

Just a thought, I noticed there have been no posts in the developers forum for over 4 months. Is it because it is unnecessary or that all development posts are spilled over into the general forum?

TELcp12-08-2011 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 19506)
    Just a thought, I noticed there have been no posts in the developers forum for over 4 months. Is it because it is unnecessary or that all development posts are spilled over into the general forum?

[size]
    I take the liberty of answering this, as there hasn't been any.

Well, no posts for the last 4 month in the Dev Forum does not mean that all thrid party development work has stopped.
    Most of the established developers do their correspondence via email directly with Dev Team at Telnic, who are very prompt and helpful.
    Discussing certain issues that are related only to their own products may not be of any use to other Dev Forum members.
    So, what I see is that developers raise questions in the Dev Forum only if they can be shared with others and get others opinion.
    At the same time, I believe most of the developers are now familiar with the .tel technology and the system.
    Also, Telnic has published almost all the required documentation for anyone to start Dev work on his/her own.

Discussing certain non technical questions related to dev work can be seen in the General forum as certain matters need to be viewed by all tel owners and tel users. For instance, a policy related matter of a technical issue is best discussed in the General Forum. Then there is transparency and the outcome is viewed by a larger audience.And has the benefit of getting others' opinion (general, non technical opinion from a larger audience is more important to certain issues) too.

This answer is based on my personal experience with .tel related dev work.[/size]

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 9:19 pm