The .TEL Community on the .TEL Domain Forum!

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Tel.community.

You are invited to participate in the growing .tel
community!

To take full advantage of everything offered by
our forum, please log in if you are already a
member or join our community if you're not yet.

The registration at TelTalk.org is free and easy!

Thank you for participation!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the objective forum for .tel domains! Read it first when anything is happening with .tel!

Please join the LIVE CHAT for all REGISTERED members at the bottom of our forum!

blocked administrative panel

Telnic
    Telnic
    High-Flyer
    High-Flyer

Warning level : 100 %

blocked administrative panel Empty blocked administrative panel

Post by Telnic 2015-01-02, 12:06 pm

Serg05-09-2012 10:44 AM

blocked administrative panel

Today the administrative panel of very slow.
    He made three records - blocked. 
    He waited to unlock it. 
    He made a record - again blocked for 1000 seconds (less than the first block today)

telrific05-09-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serg (Post 23382)
    Today the administrative panel of very slow.
    He made three records - blocked. 
    He waited to unlock it. 
    He made a record - again blocked for 1000 seconds (less than the first block today)

[size]
    Having the same issues.

Shut out for hours.

:mad:[/size]

Aled05-09-2012 11:08 AM

Could you send me details of the account names affected please so that we can investigate to see the cause of the locking.

Thanks,
    Aled

Serg05-09-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aled (Post 23385)
    Could you send me details of the account names affected please so that we can investigate to see the cause of the locking.

Thanks,
    Aled

[size]
    now working normally.
    And that is necessary for the investigation? - A domain name?

It seems as if there is a sticky buttons, and a lot of requests sent. You will see everything slows down, and then blocked.[/size]

telrific05-09-2012 11:25 AM

Pic

http://4localtv.com/blocked.bmp

dialaroom05-09-2012 11:41 AM

telrific, thats over 3 hours. I've registered, designed, written and uploaded an entire .com web site in less time than that, (ok, I was younger, and the web site wasn't that good), 

But what's happening here, are we being penalised for Telnames.com ridiculous one page 20 record business card. Can we be assured it does not impair Telnics original capacity for uploading.

telrific05-09-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dialaroom (Post 23388)
    telrific, thats over 3 hours. I've registered, designed, written and uploaded an entire .com web site in less time than that, (ok, I was younger, and the web site wasn't that good), 

But what's happening here, are we being penalised for Telnames.com ridiculous one page 20 record business card. Can we be assured it does not impair Telnics original capacity for uploading.

[size]
    This has actually happened before, and it is not inherent to any one Registrar.

This is the longest I've been forced to deal with it though - it started at 23,000 seconds !

:eek:[/size]

tony mayo05-09-2012 12:46 PM

I was hit with this blocking issue a few weeks. All was well again until weekend when it reached the stage where I just had to give up trying to work on my directories. Everything was fine again yesterday, but this blocking issue is getting more frequent. 

I'm afraid the signs for those who us who invested a lot of money, time and energy in this domain are not at all good. It's very unfair considering we are the people who showed the most faith in .tel since its launch.

It looks like we are now nothing more than a nuisance as this business moves in another direction.

It's a real tragedy because surely there is room for the Telnames model and the directory model - complementing each other and helping to bring the domain to the masses.

It's very disheartening after three years to see how we are so shackled which goes completely against the innovation that is driving all other areas of the web - and worst of all there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel.

TELcp05-09-2012 04:33 PM

Just wondering if this issue is also related to what I experience. See here athttp://www.telnic.org/forum/showpost...78&postcount=8

We are in touch with Telnic & they are investigating.

Cheers!

telrific05-09-2012 04:45 PM

It's all good on my end, with a fix implemented for future throttling for everyone I'm told.

TELcp05-09-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by telrific (Post 23408)
    with a fix implemented for future throttling for everyone I'm told.

[size]
    Hi telrific,

Wud u mind clarifying it please? Tks.

++++[/size]

telrific05-09-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TELcp (Post 23411)
    Hi telrific,

Wud u mind clarifying it please? Tks.

++++

[size]
    As I understand it from the picture above, there is a possibility of this happening, but
    that the maximum number of seconds is to be capped to a lower level.

Short of that, Aled may elaborate.

:)[/size]

TELcp05-09-2012 07:33 PM

@telrific

Thanks for that info.

Cheers!

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 12:05 am